Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9373

    Is she still available

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy9974  [View Original Post]
    She had nice tits and pretty face and didn't even ask for anything before hand I dreamed BBBJ for over qv and never complained back seat of my car and she didn't waste a drop nice girl https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...u/618708988241.
    Hey can you pm me I want to she if she is available but not getting a response.

  2. #9372
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfHunter96  [View Original Post]
    Searched for reviews, found a couple from years ago, looks like she used to do massages only.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/832094208822
    Did you look in indie therapist section? I posted something not to long ago? Any ways she is as real as they come and a true firecracker. Have known her for years and we click, as always YMMV. Full menu offered and always a decent in call location. Tall spinner blonde, if your a nice guy she gets into the session!

  3. #9371

    I am choosy

    I like a good BB gal but that doesn't mean I will fuck anyone that is willing. Mostly because I usually don't feel anything much with a cover on anymore. I prefer the mature ladies that are just trying to make ends meet but they are damn hard to find these days. 10 years ago it wasn't much of a problem. It will come around again. I haven't had the best luck with the younger ones to begin with. About 25 is about my lower limit. 40 to 50 is perfect to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcordGuy  [View Original Post]
    Yeah like I said to each his own, some guys just want to find a BB girl and dont consider the rest, but I try to stay as safe as you can in this hobby.

  4. #9370

    Daisy hickory TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler1985  [View Original Post]
    This is hickory daisy. Reported on in hickory thread. Daisy doesn't exist. You'll text and get stood up. No one has ever seen. Avoid avoid avoid.

  5. #9369

    Anyone seen Kelly

    Searched for reviews, found a couple from years ago, looks like she used to do massages only.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/832094208822

  6. #9368

    Stay away

    She's back, bad news. Last year almost made a huge mistake, spidey senses were going off, saved me. She's a scammer. Has had so many names I can't even remember. Several others on here can attest.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/064169836183

  7. #9367

    Indigo

    Quote Originally Posted by FunderJ  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing Indigo for 2 years. She was raised in this area. I'm not aware of her ever working in Florida unless it was for a short time. Her pics are 100% legit. Unlike a lot of the girls in this line of work, she doesn't do drugs or consume alcohol. I'm one of her repeat regulars.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...p/907672071431
    Have to agree with FunderJ, she is a great girl, fun time, great body, and is in a comfortable safe place.

    Tons much much worse out there, hard to go wrong with her. She's in my top 5 for sure.

  8. #9366

    Lollipop Godness


  9. #9365
    Quote Originally Posted by FunderJ  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing Indigo for 2 years. She was raised in this area. I'm not aware of her ever working in Florida unless it was for a short time. Her pics are 100% legit. Unlike a lot of the girls in this line of work, she doesn't do drugs or consume alcohol. I'm one of her repeat regulars.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...p/907672071431
    Thanks, I was thinking about dreaming of her but was not sure, Guess I will try the Dream.

  10. #9364
    Yeah like I said to each his own, some guys just want to find a BB girl and dont consider the rest, but I try to stay as safe as you can in this hobby.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Those track marks would really scare me away. That is the number one way HIV spreads. Many users reuse and share needles which also increases the risk. Smoking a little or popping some pills don't bother me as much but needle marks are a big no go for me.

  11. #9363

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    She is my go to regular. I have NEVER had a bad experience with her. Always on time, clean, nice, accommodating, curvy and can take a dick. Fun girl. I would not hesitate to pull the trigger.
    She has been my go to for a while now. Very clean and discreet which is what I like. She makes the entire time about you and goes out of her way to treat you right. A bit of a germaphobe and wipes everything down. Definitely a keeper.

  12. #9362

    Demons

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenPierson  [View Original Post]
    Can see demon marks on legs through nylons.

    Poor thing, such a waste & shame.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/636278135415
    I saw her a while back. She has major demons. She could be a keeper otherwise.

  13. #9361
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnPanda  [View Original Post]
    She's active on her Snapchat again.
    What's her snapchat name?

  14. #9360
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsinclt1960  [View Original Post]
    That's too bad. I actually like her. She is however very hard to actually get up with.
    She's active on her Snapchat again.

  15. #9359

    Coco

    She's the truth, she's 100% the woman in the pics. She doesn't do qv and is selective on who she sees, but she is every bit worth it. I fully recommend.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...i/138087753150

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape