Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 611 of 736 FirstFirst ... 111 511 561 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 661 711 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,165 of 11033
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1883
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto6255  [View Original Post]
    I didn't get any response, but took the plunge. Very sorry I did. She is cute and looks like her pictures. She shares her incall and it wasn't available when I set the appointment so we agreed on a car date. I asked if she has different rates for hhr or cd. She said no, it's minimum $$ for up to an hour. That should've been the red flag, but I was still curious. Picked her up after waiting for quite some time. She hops in and we talk. She is attractive. One pop was offered and it was only a HJ. If I wanted a BJ it was a $ more. She didn't allow any touching, but said that like a dancer, the more $$$ the more friendly. I had her finish up and left. Never should've wasted my time or money so please don't make the mistake I did!
    Wow. I understand that you might feel committed at that point, but I would have kicked her out.

  2. #1882

    Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Moto6255  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? She replied with rates that are reasonable $$ for hr and she looks pretty good! Said she was in and Seattle. Her reviews on the monkey are old and not that flattering.

    https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...scorts/1869365
    I didn't get any response, but took the plunge. Very sorry I did. She is cute and looks like her pictures. She shares her incall and it wasn't available when I set the appointment so we agreed on a car date. I asked if she has different rates for hhr or cd. She said no, it's minimum $$ for up to an hour. That should've been the red flag, but I was still curious. Picked her up after waiting for quite some time. She hops in and we talk. She is attractive. One pop was offered and it was only a HJ. If I wanted a BJ it was a $ more. She didn't allow any touching, but said that like a dancer, the more $$$ the more friendly. I had her finish up and left. Never should've wasted my time or money so please don't make the mistake I did!

  3. #1881
    Quote Originally Posted by MarineOceana  [View Original Post]
    Hanna is the least attractive K-girl / woman I've seen at GSL. Her face is identical to an Asian Sarah Jessica Parker. A real horse face and large droopy dugs. Would not recommend if looks are important.
    Ella is also there but her service was mediocre at best. Trying to force a handshake for the second pop, no preview BBBJ in shower. Face is definitely late 30 to early 40. I heard great thing about gsl but definitely left somewhat disappointed for that $$.

  4. #1880
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownChocolate  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone know about this Japanese girl in Everett? Obviously the photos are fake, but the rest of the info seems solid and the damage seems reasonable. I thought of going out and TOFTT but I don't want to fall into any ripoffs. Any intel would be appreciated.

    https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...scorts/1209070
    First of all, she "works" Bellevue or Renton. Secondly, there is another Japanese gal with that same number:

    https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...scorts/1158892

    I would say you are risking not getting the gal you see in the ad. Seems like the same MO for those Chines AAMPs, in which 1) they operate out of various locations, and 2) your chances of seeing the gal in the ad are hit or miss. THe other thing is one never knows what services they offer at those rates.

  5. #1879

    Japanese Girl in Everett Intel

    Has anyone know about this Japanese girl in Everett? Obviously the photos are fake, but the rest of the info seems solid and the damage seems reasonable. I thought of going out and TOFTT but I don't want to fall into any ripoffs. Any intel would be appreciated.

    https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...scorts/1209070

  6. #1878

    Kendra Intel

    Any info on this one? She replied with rates that are reasonable $$ for hr and she looks pretty good! Said she was in and Seattle. Her reviews on the monkey are old and not that flattering.

    https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...scorts/1869365

  7. #1877
    Hanna is the least attractive K-girl / woman I've seen at GSL. Her face is identical to an Asian Sarah Jessica Parker. A real horse face and large droopy dugs. Would not recommend if looks are important.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneFishing888  [View Original Post]
    I had a chance to meet Hanna at GSL the other day. She is a big breasted women who has a lot of style. Kind of demure but once she warms up she is willing and able. I had phone with those two mountains on a pretty petite frame. If that type of body style is your cup of tea Hanna would be worth the squeeze. She will be in town for a few weeks she told me and is wanting to get to know Seattle area better. Enjoy!

  8. #1876
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdAct  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, she was supper hot, but a weird experience.
    I'd see her again. Wish she would come back for a while.

  9. #1875
    Quote Originally Posted by BobSizemore53  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?151693-London-Sky

    Saw her twice several years ago. Would not recommend anymore. That is irrelevant though because she hasn't been around in over two years.
    Agreed, she was supper hot, but a weird experience.

  10. #1874

    Her name is London Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Apologies if this has been discussed before and the searches I did weren't enough to pull it up, but does anybody know who this chick is?

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5dcb949d9b30a
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?151693-London-Sky

    Saw her twice several years ago. Would not recommend anymore. That is irrelevant though because she hasn't been around in over two years.

  11. #1873

    Hottie Video

    Apologies if this has been discussed before and the searches I did weren't enough to pull it up, but does anybody know who this chick is?

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5dcb949d9b30a

  12. #1872
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    They rotate the girls out frequently so it is unlikely you will ever see any girl twice.
    To be fair, there are some long-term AAMP providers that have been around a long time. I've been seeing Ruby in Bellevue for something approaching 15 years.

  13. #1871
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    Well it depends on which ad.

    Some ads are for AMPs, with all that that implies. Generally older ladies and you don't need an appointment.

    Some ads are for K-girl orgs. There you have ladies who on the average are younger than AMPs, sometimes quite a bit younger, and who are more attractive. Some of them give much better service. Service is a lot more expensive than AMPs.

    The rest look like Chinese AAMPs. That means you go to a big apartment complex and have very basic service in a near-empty ground floor apartment. They rotate the girls out frequently so it is unlikely you will ever see any girl twice. Generally cheaper than the first option and much cheaper than the second.
    Very accurate. I have utilized the services of the Chinese AAMPs. Sometimes the woman sticks around for a month to 1 1/2 months (I had that experience with one cute Chinese woman a few months back), but yes, most of the time the women rotate frequently. The other issue, as I mentioned, is trying to pin down exactly what services are offered, which of course "influences" the donation.

  14. #1870

    There are several things going on with those ads

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnG01  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where to post this question. What have peoples experiences been with the plethora of Asians that post on Cityxguide? I would expect to find middle aged women that are mechanical. They will almost always send a photo when asked. They sometimes look like they could possibly be accurate but who knows. I haven't given it a try in Seattle. Any advice would be appreciated.
    Well it depends on which ad.

    Some ads are for AMPs, with all that that implies. Generally older ladies and you don't need an appointment.

    Some ads are for K-girl orgs. There you have ladies who on the average are younger than AMPs, sometimes quite a bit younger, and who are more attractive. Some of them give much better service. Service is a lot more expensive than AMPs.

    The rest look like Chinese AAMPs. That means you go to a big apartment complex and have very basic service in a near-empty ground floor apartment. They rotate the girls out frequently so it is unlikely you will ever see any girl twice. Generally cheaper than the first option and much cheaper than the second.

  15. #1869

    Hanna at GSL

    I had a chance to meet Hanna at GSL the other day. She is a big breasted women who has a lot of style. Kind of demure but once she warms up she is willing and able. I had phone with those two mountains on a pretty petite frame. If that type of body style is your cup of tea Hanna would be worth the squeeze. She will be in town for a few weeks she told me and is wanting to get to know Seattle area better. Enjoy!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape