Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,966 to 10,980 of 19306
-
06-22-20 09:20 #8341Senior Member

Posts: 2963Checks all the wrong boxes
Originally Posted by CaptainJohn
[View Original Post]
Agree with Scotty, when I see an ad I think to be fake, she checks almost all of the proverbial boxes, the location is a phone number (or a hotel chain), the weight is in kilograms and the rate doesn't fit in with the "norm" for the area. And, as another member pointed out, at least some of the pics are stolen. I'd also add that her "accepted payment methods" are all the ways one could pay in advance, a definite "no go"! Bottom line, no way in hell you're setting up a meeting with the person in those pictures.
Originally Posted by ScottyM3
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-20 09:00 #8340Senior Member

Posts: 181Marcie and Mia
Did you see them in Brevard or Orlando?
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-20 01:42 #8339Senior Member

Posts: 323Kayla
Yes, I know her well, but have not seen her in over a year.
She used to work in the Inner Room with her sister, but neither of them work in the clubs now.
I was never a customer of hers because she wanted too much money. When she was a dancer, she was very very accommodating and fun. I suspect, now, horny as I am, the next time I am in Florida I will go fetch her for an evening, dinner first then fuck her anyway she wishes.
She is honest, of that ZI am certain.
Have a great time.
Originally Posted by Sunny1966
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 17:20 #8338Senior Member

Posts: 597Brevard
The 55 kg weight gave it away or me.
Originally Posted by McWired
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 14:31 #8337Senior Member

Posts: 468Kayla
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/289641063465
Anyone with first hand knowledge on this cutie pie?
-
06-21-20 12:30 #8336Senior Member

Posts: 87Brevard. Doubt it.
Brevard County? No way. Brevard sucks.
Originally Posted by CaptainJohn
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 11:59 #8335

Posts: 373Not to mention if you google some of her pics.
Fake. She took some of the pics off of pinterest.
Originally Posted by ScottyM3
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 11:53 #8334Senior Member

Posts: 478Don't think so
I'm going to say it's TGTBT. Location? Text me, she says. Weight? KG's not pounds. Starting: 120 per hour? Not for that. I would think someone like that would be more. You can try if you want to but I'd stay clear. Play and stay safe.
Originally Posted by CaptainJohn
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 11:48 #8333Senior Member

Posts: 643Stolen?
https://xhamster.desi/photos/gallery...tti-10532714/3
Originally Posted by CaptainJohn
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 09:03 #8332Senior Member

Posts: 1033Look at the pic and use your imagination and that is exactly how the dream went. If you've seen either one of them individually before then take that experience and times it by two.
Originally Posted by JamTime
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 08:33 #8331Senior Member

Posts: 123We would sure like to hear the details of this dream.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 08:03 #8330Senior Member

Posts: 468Sam
That's Sam or Samantha. You will have luck finding your info there. Nice girl who's lots of fun. I used to visit her often when she was out by the cocoa pier but now she has moved and is working from hotels I understand. I stopped seeing her as info came forward about a protective bf. I simply cannot confirm or deny but just don't want the hassles.
Originally Posted by Edgewater94
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 07:56 #8329Regular Member

Posts: 14Shannon
Any info would be appreciated. Can PM me if needed.
Originally Posted by Edgewater94
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 07:21 #8328Senior Member

Posts: 759Just bullshit
Over a year ago I had tried to get with her and it was a big fail she had more excuses for wasting my time then anything.
Originally Posted by GatorsFrag
[View Original Post]
She was a no show after wasting about 2 hours of my time.
I never read anything good about her matter of fact if I remember correctly she was pinned as a ripoff.
And her name was not shannon.
-
06-21-20 07:10 #8327Senior Member

Posts: 182Any Intel on this One
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/577396644009
Saw this Ad on STG, was impressed.
But BUT could be another example of Too Good To Be True.
Any of the members have any info to share?
Stay Safe, My Brothers.










Reply With Quote





