Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 731 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 231 631 681 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 781 831 1231 ... LastLast
Results 10,951 to 10,965 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8345

    Is this the same girll they were taking about a few days ago?

    Is she not one of Ma Barkers daughters? Just checing to make sure for safety. Taking about KAYLA
    Last edited by Larry1130; 06-22-20 at 17:33. Reason: spelling

  2. #8344
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlFun  [View Original Post]
    Did you see them in Brevard or Orlando?
    Daytona Beach.

  3. #8343

    Totally fake

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/577396644009

    Pics are from an Argentinean porn star.

    They had the same add a year or so ago.

    Stay safe.

  4. #8342

    Follow up, RE: Nicolly White and TGTBT

    Thank you to the members who responded to my original post on this Ad on STG.

    I know, I've been around long enough to not fall for a fake, pictures were just TOO appealing to not at least think about it, LOL.

    Appreciate the advice and commentary, especially regarding the weight listed as Metric, Like, Duh.

    Going to have to just stick with the Cocoa Ladies.

    Stay Safe.

  5. #8341

    Checks all the wrong boxes

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJohn  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/577396644009

    Saw this Ad on STG, was impressed.

    But BUT could be another example of Too Good To Be True.

    Any of the members have any info to share?

    Stay Safe, My Brothers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to say it's TGTBT. Location? Text me, she says. Weight? KG's not pounds. Starting: 120 per hour? Not for that. I would think someone like that would be more. You can try if you want to but I'd stay clear. Play and stay safe.
    Agree with Scotty, when I see an ad I think to be fake, she checks almost all of the proverbial boxes, the location is a phone number (or a hotel chain), the weight is in kilograms and the rate doesn't fit in with the "norm" for the area. And, as another member pointed out, at least some of the pics are stolen. I'd also add that her "accepted payment methods" are all the ways one could pay in advance, a definite "no go"! Bottom line, no way in hell you're setting up a meeting with the person in those pictures.

  6. #8340

    Marcie and Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I'm posting this here because I know a lot of you are fans of Marcie (LSME) and she travels your way a lot. The only thing better than seeing Marcie is seeing Marcie with Mia from Orlando. Unbelievable experience! I highly recommend.
    Did you see them in Brevard or Orlando?

  7. #8339

    Kayla

    Yes, I know her well, but have not seen her in over a year.

    She used to work in the Inner Room with her sister, but neither of them work in the clubs now.

    I was never a customer of hers because she wanted too much money. When she was a dancer, she was very very accommodating and fun. I suspect, now, horny as I am, the next time I am in Florida I will go fetch her for an evening, dinner first then fuck her anyway she wishes.

    She is honest, of that ZI am certain.

    Have a great time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny1966  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/289641063465

    Anyone with first hand knowledge on this cutie pie?

  8. #8338

    Brevard

    Quote Originally Posted by McWired  [View Original Post]
    Brevard County? No way. Brevard sucks.
    The 55 kg weight gave it away or me.

  9. #8337

    Kayla

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/289641063465

    Anyone with first hand knowledge on this cutie pie?

  10. #8336

    Brevard. Doubt it.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJohn  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/577396644009

    Saw this Ad on STG, was impressed.

    But BUT could be another example of Too Good To Be True.

    Any of the members have any info to share?

    Stay Safe, My Brothers.
    Brevard County? No way. Brevard sucks.

  11. #8335

    Not to mention if you google some of her pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to say it's TGTBT. Location? Text me, she says. Weight? KG's not pounds. Starting: 120 per hour? Not for that. I would think someone like that would be more. You can try if you want to but I'd stay clear. Play and stay safe.
    Fake. She took some of the pics off of pinterest.

  12. #8334

    Don't think so

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJohn  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/577396644009

    Saw this Ad on STG, was impressed.

    But BUT could be another example of Too Good To Be True.

    Any of the members have any info to share?

    Stay Safe, My Brothers.
    I'm going to say it's TGTBT. Location? Text me, she says. Weight? KG's not pounds. Starting: 120 per hour? Not for that. I would think someone like that would be more. You can try if you want to but I'd stay clear. Play and stay safe.

  13. #8333

    Stolen?

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJohn  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/577396644009

    Saw this Ad on STG, was impressed.

    But BUT could be another example of Too Good To Be True.

    Any of the members have any info to share?

    Stay Safe, My Brothers.
    https://xhamster.desi/photos/gallery...tti-10532714/3

  14. #8332
    Quote Originally Posted by JamTime  [View Original Post]
    We would sure like to hear the details of this dream.
    Look at the pic and use your imagination and that is exactly how the dream went. If you've seen either one of them individually before then take that experience and times it by two.

  15. #8331
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I'm posting this here because I know a lot of you are fans of Marcie (LSME) and she travels your way a lot. The only thing better than seeing Marcie is seeing Marcie with Mia from Orlando. Unbelievable experience! I highly recommend.
    We would sure like to hear the details of this dream.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape