Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,141 to 19,155 of 61440
-
06-22-20 13:38 #42300Senior Member

Posts: 270Kiera
Went cruising Friday afternoon and scooped little Kiera and took her to the rent a bed for some fun. Got her naked and spread wide on the bed. Covered her and rubbed the head of my cock along her seam, getting her nice and wet before snuggling it in her opening and plunging balls deep inside her tight little pussy. She moaned and said not so deep but junior was already pounding the shit out of her while I clamped my lips onto her delectable nipples. She dug her nails in my ass and begged me to fuck her until she cums. Almost made that goal before spraying her pussy walls with my baby batter. I stayed inside her and played with her clit until she came, bucking under me and almost shooting my cock out of her. I kept my cock inside her until she calmed down, pulling out to let a river of jizz slide out of her stretched out hole, down her ass crack and onto the bed spread. I will fuck her every chance I get!
-
06-21-20 18:03 #42299Senior Member

Posts: 241MILF Lisa
Since I don't have any progeny of my own, decided to go for a stroll. Not much out around 3 pm, but luckily ran into Lisa on Payson whom I previously reported on. This time, I had an opportunity to sample the whole package. Got to my spot and she went to work. Good CBJ then proceeded to mish and finished doggy. Pleasant demeanor and good conversation. As stated before, for having 3 children, she has a nice slim figure with c cups. Damage was 2 Jacksons. Be safe out there.
-
06-21-20 17:13 #42298Senior Member

Posts: 445Kiara
Its funny because I saw Kiara Thursday morning and I passed only because it was early and she was wearing her winter coat. LOL.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 16:40 #42297Senior Member

Posts: 705Very cool
Yes very cool. And she also has her own thread here.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 12:07 #42296Senior Member

Posts: 1370Kiara
Ditto. One of the coolest people out there.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 23:58 #42295Senior Member

Posts: 977Kiara
Lets also remember how she always keeps a phone and is pretty much available 24 x7. Once she knows you. She's cool. But like anyone, catch her after the meds and we have all seen that nod off. It happens in this game. I don't post on every date but she has always done me well.
Originally Posted by JankMaster
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 22:06 #42294Senior Member

Posts: 530Kiara
Her service is always good. And if you are nice you can pretty much get her to do anything ya like. Yes it is hard for us old playas who kno what she used to look like. But the service is good. And a few times I caught her with a friend for a double.
Originally Posted by Milfsalot
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 12:13 #42293Senior Member

Posts: 425Kiara reviews
Man let me tell ya. I know there are newcomers bustin on K, LOL, but slow down youngin. In her prime she was one of the prettiest SW you will ever find short of partaking of the official strip (the block). As far as service, even today, if you arent getting what you need its because you are not doing it right. Don't blame her LOL. She is as laid back and submissive as they come.
-
06-20-20 10:52 #42292Senior Member

Posts: 35I think W / W Loop is part of the old Clix loop. Between Wilkens and Washingon boulevard.
Originally Posted by Kenny262
[View Original Post]
From lurking most W / W activity is by the dunkins on Washington, east of Westside shopping plaza and near the rotunda where Ramsey and Wilkens meet. See the map link the the quote below; supposedly outdated tho.
Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit88
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 10:47 #42291Senior Member

Posts: 1626You can look for girls near Wilkens and Payson, Payson and Ramsay or near the circle.
Originally Posted by Kenny262
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 09:13 #42290Senior Member

Posts: 151W w loop?
Is that Wilkins + West Pratt? Any more specific locations?
Originally Posted by LuvTitz
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 23:01 #42289Senior Member

Posts: 407Erin
I had some to time my hands so cruised through W / W. I saw one or two, nothing special. So I rode, down by the circle where ran into Erin. Very nice, young lady, good conversation and very good BBBJ. Box nice and tight. Standard fee. Will repeat of I see her again. No digits of course.
-
06-19-20 20:16 #42288Senior Member

Posts: 241Afternoon Stroll
I had a few minutes to drive through the W / W loop around 4:45 pm, before the rain. There were quite a few ladies out and looking damn good. I saw redhead Casey, MILF Lisa, blonde Haley and many others. It was a nice surprise. I love the summer and all the short shorts, skirts and yoga pants openly advertising. Unfortunately, didn't have time to partake of their pleasures. Hopefully, one of you guys got a chance for some afternoon delight.
-
06-19-20 11:10 #42287Senior Member

Posts: 137That's definitely not her, but thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by Budge96
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 20:15 #42286Senior Member

Posts: 144Not what it used to be
Fellow mongers have you noticed that things are not the way they used to be? It was a time that you would ride around for 30 to 45 minutes and see 10 + 15 good looking Street walkers nowadays it'll take you two hours and you might see one. It made me think because I saw Corrine recently and Corrine looks like she ate Corrine. It's starting to get old wasting a lot of gas to see nothing that's why I try to get a phone number or two but they can never keep a phone number. I sometimes try to get on here to see who is the new up-and-coming QT of the block so to say but no luck there neither what is going on my brother's?









Reply With Quote






