The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #42262

    MILF Lisa

    Since I don't have any progeny of my own, decided to go for a stroll. Not much out around 3 pm, but luckily ran into Lisa on Payson whom I previously reported on. This time, I had an opportunity to sample the whole package. Got to my spot and she went to work. Good CBJ then proceeded to mish and finished doggy. Pleasant demeanor and good conversation. As stated before, for having 3 children, she has a nice slim figure with c cups. Damage was 2 Jacksons. Be safe out there.

  2. #42261

    Kiara

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Ditto. One of the coolest people out there.
    Its funny because I saw Kiara Thursday morning and I passed only because it was early and she was wearing her winter coat. LOL.

  3. #42260

    Very cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Ditto. One of the coolest people out there.
    Yes very cool. And she also has her own thread here.

  4. #42259
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Kiara

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Lets also remember how she always keeps a phone and is pretty much available 24 x7. Once she knows you. She's cool. But like anyone, catch her after the meds and we have all seen that nod off. It happens in this game. I don't post on every date but she has always done me well.
    Ditto. One of the coolest people out there.

  5. #42258

    Kiara

    Quote Originally Posted by JankMaster  [View Original Post]
    Her service is always good. And if you are nice you can pretty much get her to do anything ya like. Yes it is hard for us old playas who kno what she used to look like. But the service is good. And a few times I caught her with a friend for a double.
    Lets also remember how she always keeps a phone and is pretty much available 24 x7. Once she knows you. She's cool. But like anyone, catch her after the meds and we have all seen that nod off. It happens in this game. I don't post on every date but she has always done me well.

  6. #42257

    Kiara

    Quote Originally Posted by Milfsalot  [View Original Post]
    Man let me tell ya. I know there are newcomers bustin on K, LOL, but slow down youngin. In her prime she was one of the prettiest SW you will ever find short of partaking of the official strip (the block). As far as service, even today, if you arent getting what you need its because you are not doing it right. Don't blame her LOL. She is as laid back and submissive as they come.
    Her service is always good. And if you are nice you can pretty much get her to do anything ya like. Yes it is hard for us old playas who kno what she used to look like. But the service is good. And a few times I caught her with a friend for a double.

  7. #42256

    Kiara reviews

    Man let me tell ya. I know there are newcomers bustin on K, LOL, but slow down youngin. In her prime she was one of the prettiest SW you will ever find short of partaking of the official strip (the block). As far as service, even today, if you arent getting what you need its because you are not doing it right. Don't blame her LOL. She is as laid back and submissive as they come.

  8. #42255
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny262  [View Original Post]
    Is that Wilkins + West Pratt? Any more specific locations?
    I think W / W Loop is part of the old Clix loop. Between Wilkens and Washingon boulevard.

    From lurking most W / W activity is by the dunkins on Washington, east of Westside shopping plaza and near the rotunda where Ramsey and Wilkens meet. See the map link the the quote below; supposedly outdated tho.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit88  [View Original Post]
    Is there a way to contribute and make edits to this google maps page?

    This is really useful but I feel like it's kinda outdated. Maybe also color code the loop lines based on popularity or success rates? For example, some places are more likely to be busy with SWs than others, and when looking it at a map perspective it's helpful to see what's the most efficient paths to take based on location convenience and success rates.

    https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...482398987&z=12

  9. #42254
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny262  [View Original Post]
    Is that Wilkins + West Pratt? Any more specific locations?
    You can look for girls near Wilkens and Payson, Payson and Ramsay or near the circle.

  10. #42253

    W w loop?

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTitz  [View Original Post]
    I had a few minutes to drive through the W / W loop around 4:45 pm, before the rain. There were quite a few ladies out and looking damn good. I saw redhead Casey, MILF Lisa, blonde Haley and many others. It was a nice surprise. I love the summer and all the short shorts, skirts and yoga pants openly advertising. Unfortunately, didn't have time to partake of their pleasures. Hopefully, one of you guys got a chance for some afternoon delight.
    Is that Wilkins + West Pratt? Any more specific locations?

  11. #42252

    Erin

    I had some to time my hands so cruised through W / W. I saw one or two, nothing special. So I rode, down by the circle where ran into Erin. Very nice, young lady, good conversation and very good BBBJ. Box nice and tight. Standard fee. Will repeat of I see her again. No digits of course.

  12. #42251

    Afternoon Stroll

    I had a few minutes to drive through the W / W loop around 4:45 pm, before the rain. There were quite a few ladies out and looking damn good. I saw redhead Casey, MILF Lisa, blonde Haley and many others. It was a nice surprise. I love the summer and all the short shorts, skirts and yoga pants openly advertising. Unfortunately, didn't have time to partake of their pleasures. Hopefully, one of you guys got a chance for some afternoon delight.

  13. #42250
    That's definitely not her, but thanks for the info!

    Quote Originally Posted by Budge96  [View Original Post]
    If your referring to Tracey I haven't seen her in a while although over Memorial Day weekend she hit my phone begging for a date.

    Nit a bad chick, doubt she uses told me years ago she fell out with her Latin husband that hit physical with her so she noticed all these other twenty somethings making money decided what the hell can't beat them join them haha.

    Not a bad date at all lies it in the rump if you get her turned in enough oh and the spooge on the tits is her thing!

  14. #42249

    Not what it used to be

    Fellow mongers have you noticed that things are not the way they used to be? It was a time that you would ride around for 30 to 45 minutes and see 10 + 15 good looking Street walkers nowadays it'll take you two hours and you might see one. It made me think because I saw Corrine recently and Corrine looks like she ate Corrine. It's starting to get old wasting a lot of gas to see nothing that's why I try to get a phone number or two but they can never keep a phone number. I sometimes try to get on here to see who is the new up-and-coming QT of the block so to say but no luck there neither what is going on my brother's?

  15. #42248

    30 yo Elissa / Alisa? On Fairhaven

    Who's this 30 yo with a foreign accent? It kinda threw me off so I passed. Deep accent so her name I didn't fully make out. Any intel. Had on like a tube top showing some belly fat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape