Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,706 to 15,720 of 26425
-
06-20-20 18:38 #10720Senior Member

Posts: 98I'm already going to be seeing someone, and I posted that I thought her story that day was a little off-putting, a little too well timed, even if it is prolly true.
Originally Posted by MuffDiver17
[View Original Post]
I saw some other girls in the past weeks but forget to post their reviews with the others. Got stood up by several too. I will try to get to it tomorrow sometime, but I'm asking you guys when Advanced Search doesn't come up with anything, or a new ad is posted, because I've only been in the hobby around like three years, didn't activate here- well, let me clarify- I've been on here for a couple years, but I seriously didn't realize you had to use the bottom of the first page of this site to confirm email reg, and was confused because no admins would answer or reply or anything, and without already being a member, I couldn't exactly DM anyone either. And until recently it was like, I dunno, every few months or something, and I know many of you FAR surpass that and would recognize girls from older days or ads.
Why do you think everyone would want to hear my opinion? I'm just another guy. But I'm assume you're being an ass and poking at me for asking so many questions or something, LOL. .
-
06-20-20 18:22 #10719Senior Member

Posts: 258Try them out
I think everyone here would like to hear your prospective of encounters with these two.
Originally Posted by LukeSky737
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 18:11 #10718Senior Member

Posts: 184Who's that?
I was texting with her this am. Trying to connect.
Originally Posted by RentingLove
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 17:40 #10717Senior Member

Posts: 101I'm back
Is this?? It couldn't be.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...k/921521323440
-
06-20-20 14:54 #10716Senior Member

Posts: 98Good Lord
Goddamn LOL. I mean thankfully I'm just trying to get a feel for some of them and whether they are any good, but eesh. It's always a shame to see addicts go through shit because I did it all too, but I came out the other side. The stories of these girls doing just enough to get drugs and eventually get arrested or die are unfortunate but also expected.
Originally Posted by Trifix1
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 14:03 #10715Senior Member

Posts: 48Amy
Went to see her a week ago. Not going back, Shit in side and BF up stairs. Save your money.
BeerTown out.
-
06-20-20 12:06 #10714Regular Member

Posts: 6Chocolate aka baby gril
https://www.callgirlx.com/info/1265818279861723136
I only called her because I was hella horny and needed a warm hole fast. She seemed super ghetto and had a lot of background noise on the phone call. She pulled up with a guy in her car claiming that hes her "brother". It was obviously her pimp. She has some good pussy, but she doesn't do bb. Its lame she finished me with a condom hand job. I really wanted to cum on her face for being rude LOL. I really wish I would've hung up on her face tho, because she Mos Def wasn't worth the $1.5. Oh yeah, she took an extra $10 out of my wallet when I paid her, so $1. 60. Then she had the nerve to say "call me anytime". Control your Johnson, don't let it control you!
-
06-20-20 10:38 #10713Senior Member

Posts: 358Strawberry
I fucked the redhead in the second ad. Saw her in a super ghetto apartment building with people selling drugs outside and inside the building. We had agreed to 60 QV BBFSCIP. When I got there she was super fucked up or drunk. She pulled out a condom and I told her we agreed on CIP. She said she doesn't do that. I turned around and started to leave and she changed her tune pretty quick. Ended up blowing a nice load inside of her. She was so fucked up that she had trouble standing back up. When she finally got on her feet, my cum started running all down her leg. I smiled to myself and left. Mission accomplished. Never repeated because of the shitty ass apartment building and drug dealers. And she wasnt all that great either way. Just enough to dump a load in and take off.
Originally Posted by LukeSky737
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 09:57 #10712Senior Member

Posts: 116I know the second one. I think strawberry or something. I'd avoid. She's been reviewed.
Originally Posted by LukeSky737
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 06:24 #10711Senior Member

Posts: 98Apologies, a few more I'd like to hear from you guys about
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/991869066485
Kelly. Her ad comes and goes. I tried to meet her once, but omw she said her brother came home so she couldn't host and would meet me on a corner she picked, and I declined.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...k/646171324719
I'm baaaccckkk. A lot of girls are using this now, but does anyone know her?
-
06-20-20 05:33 #10710Senior Member

Posts: 402Milwaukee Nikki number 5,704
She also used to walk L from time to time. Haven't seen her out there since she discovered the internet and all the big spenders available to her that stalk STG. LOL.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 04:51 #10709Senior Member

Posts: 98Anyone familiar?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/464284654404
I remember wanting to see her a long while back when she had her ad up, but it was the same pics. Does anyone have any feedback?
-
06-20-20 03:25 #10708Senior Member

Posts: 324Need a phone
Since I'm having no luck with the Nikki chick and apparently if I would have her so far she doesn't have teeth but I have been seeing these beautiful breasts I asked the young lady to send me a picture she did she doesn't look too bad but you texted one time you never hear back from her to three days later am I the only one having this luck?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/953133523486
-
06-20-20 03:13 #10707Senior Member

Posts: 98You guys got more than I did
She was one of my first meetups, and she stole my money to get drugs and "go in the house" but I'm pretty sure she left out the front.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 03:11 #10706Senior Member

Posts: 358Jersey Jess
Hey bro, I'm not going to say anything shitty because I know how much it sucks to lose out on money. I can't talk, about 5 years ago I lost 80 once trying to see some dumb bittch in Waukegan that I had wanted to fuck for like 6 months. Ended up in a basement with a bunch of black guys upstairs. I didn't even give a fuck, I went upstairs and started talking shit to 3 or 4 of them because I was super pissed I wasted my time, money, resources and pride. Turns out the dumb broad wasnt even there. In hind site, probuably a stupid idea on my part for trying to start a brawl. But they didn't fuck with me as I walked through them out the door calling them shit I can't say on this board because because now I guess your racist if you call a spade a spade if dude happens be be black. Whatever though. Anyways, I initally responded to your post for 2 reasons. One, you already know about so I won't beat a dead horse. But number 2, How the fuck is Jersey Jess giving you a 'deal' for 250 bucks for an hour and a half or two hours? You could buy 4 or 5 Jersey Jess's for that! She's nothing more than a. 50 dollar slutt trust me I already know from personal experience. This will sting a bit up front but if you stay in the game it will absolutly save you big bucks in the long run due to not overpaying for some of these cumrags. As fun as its been responding to some of these posts on this board as of late, I need to get back in my own realm and start posting my own damn reports again. I got a bit lazy the last few months because all of this bullshit. Time to get back to 'work'. Have a good weekend and don't sweat the thief who stole from you. I'm pissed for you but convince yourself it was charity and move on. Don't let it happen again.
Originally Posted by Oly137
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






