Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,721 to 15,735 of 26423
-
06-20-20 02:16 #10703Senior Member

Posts: 58Saw her a while ago
Saw her a couple years ago. Terrible teeth. Horrible breath. Decent body with baby damage. Wasn't a repeat for me.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 23:54 #10702Regular Member

Posts: 6Sammie
https://tryst.link/escort/sammie-41
She confirmed her identity with FaceTime and even showed her tits on the call. Her communication isn't the best, but she was ready at the scheduled time. She provided GFE as soon as we met and felt me up in the Uber LOL. We finally got to the place and I was smacking her bum while she undressed. She put on the condom with her lips. She had a smell so I was like goddamm, thank God for condoms! I made her finish me off with a great BBBJ w cim. I was meant to pay $, but she took $20 from the original price, since I paid for the ride. And I ended up giving her $80. I would repeat, but the smell is giving me second thoughts. I giver 3 Stars just for the GFE and amazing head.
-
06-19-20 21:19 #10701Regular Member

Posts: 6She had the baby premature and it didn't survive. She will get the job done. Nice body but horrible grill.
Originally Posted by SlotHugger96
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 20:11 #10700Senior Member

Posts: 69Not good but important
She's pregnant last I saw her, don't know how far she is though.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 17:51 #10699Senior Member

Posts: 686A good reminder
Of what we should not be doing. Damn, if this topic was a horse, it would be mashed to a pulp by now. It is up to you, but I strongly recommend. , Never, I mean NEVER, trust a provider any farther than you can punt them. You are a income source to them and nothing more. No relationship, no friendship built over time. They are not your girlfriend, etc. Try to remember, everyone of these providers is doing this because they made some horrible life choices. Stealing from you is not out of the wheelhouse if it is easier than having to put some work in. Jerry Jess, if some have forgotten, got her start on the street walking scene. That is simply the bottom of the barrel. She found the internet, and does both to support her activities. If your dick is getting you into trouble, slap the damn thing and remind it who is boss, and who's money it is about to loose for foolish choices.
Originally Posted by Agrego
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 16:40 #10698Senior Member

Posts: 324Tell me something good
What do we know about this lady. She looks like fun. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...v/179580135865.
-
06-19-20 14:45 #10697Senior Member

Posts: 395Downhill tumble
Shame to hear about your experience with Jersey Jess. Will say some women are getting desperate and creative as perhaps their other income has dried up, not to mention taking advantage of their good reputation without thinking about the long game. I can say there are a few I probably would have done the same for but I always try to let the big head up top prevail. In cases where they refuse I have agreed half up front and half at the end, worse case they only make off with part of your money. It's a good lesson for the board if you take collateral make sure it has value to them, text / call their number and verify it's their phone they are handing over and don't just accept their purse as valuable. One trick tried that with me when I refused to pay up front, it was just a glorified holder for personal hygiene products, pretty much nothing of value to them they wouldn't be able to replace for 20 $.
Originally Posted by Oly137
[View Original Post]
Don't beat yoself up, happens to a lot of people, the best thing is to take it as a learnable lesson and write her off.
-
06-18-20 23:21 #10696Regular Member

Posts: 2I've visited this one
I've dealt with this one numerous times. Says she doesn't do "aa" but I've gotten her to link a few times. She's let me park in the garage numerous times says I'm the only one she allows to do it. Kind of crazy but can't complain.
Originally Posted by TommyMke
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 21:28 #10695Senior Member

Posts: 30Jersey Jess
Had been texting back and forth with her for a few weeks now trying to set up a time, we arrived on meeting at a hotel yesterday. We have met several times before, this would have been I believe out fifth time together. We had set up to do 90 min to 2 hrs for 250. She said it was a price just for me and not for anyone else. So everything is going fine and she even shows up a little but earlier. I let her in through the side door. No makeup on or anything and in regular clothes which I didn't care about. We get in the room and she says "Hey I have to let my ride know how long its going to be, can you give me the money now and ill give my ride it so they can drive around for 90 minutes to 2 hours and pick me up. Ill even leave my phone here. " If it was ANY other provider I would have never gave her the money, but because we had met before several times and I had gotten discounts during these several times I let my guard down and figured hey she wouldn't leave her cell phone here. I walk her to the side door because she says to wait for her there and of course she never comes back. I go to the room, its a damaged phone beat up and wasn't on.
So many warning signs I missed, I mean first off we agreed on the time before hand so her ride would know already, and another one being she didn't have a purse or anything, just the phone in her hand and I've never been with a provider that doesn't come prepared with things. Feel dumb of course for giving the money up front as I have read so many stories about providers pulling things but I would have never thought she would because she's been reviewed well and like I have said I had seen her several times. It is what it is. Besides running off with people's money now it also seems like she was missing teeth, safe to assume where my money is going to. Sucks, I liked her as a provider.
-
06-18-20 19:46 #10694Senior Member

Posts: 88Don't
Reminder. Never cave into cash requests. I know this has been talked about ad infinitum but for newer members, girls will sometimes send you a message along these lines. It could be a girl you've seen many times. Whoever. Had one send a really long message today asking for 75 so she could 'get a room' and 'I'm just tryn to work'. Said she'd pay me back double.
Very funny!
A simple 'No' works but you don't even need to respond to these. No matter how many times you've seen a girl, remember she's not your friend etc.
Stay smart!
-
06-18-20 01:06 #10693Senior Member

Posts: 174Not Bunnie
She does resemble Bunnie, but it is not her.
Originally Posted by CharlieKane200
[View Original Post]
FOM69.
-
06-17-20 22:57 #10692Senior Member

Posts: 124Mermaid Jodi
Saw Mermaid Jodi recently. She is not as curvy as her pics so I do not know if she has a "lifestyle" issue that caused her to be so skinny but I was a bit disappointed from the pics. It was a decent SW Milw. Incall that I assume was not hers. Nice DFK to start and BBBJ. DATY was clean and nice. Moved on to mish and with the DFK didn't leave, nice and wet and into it. Rode it to completion with GFE DFK the entire time which was nice. Do not know if I will repeat unless incall is decent since that place obviously wasn't hers. Decent value though.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/571727806439
GC.
-
06-17-20 21:14 #10691Regular Member

Posts: 7First Real Report
Mercedes- https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...z/072211427467.
Took $95 and basically ran off with it. Didn't bring a condom and had no more cash / card on me to buy some so she went to get some from the corner store while I waited just around the corner. If I had a condom I think she would've went through with it but oh well guess I'll never know.
Stella- https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/039653446919.
This is her older ad that has her actual face pics. New ad has some different pics. Saw her a while back but wanted to report after seeing her again. Our schedules haven't lined up the last two times I've tried though she'll just kind of stop responding. Nice ass. Incall is kind of in a sketchy neighborhood if late (around 6th and national). Everything covered but she told me the menu would open up after more visits. YMMV.
Jaeda- https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...h/647519605623.
Definitely my ATF for the last year or so. GFE. Pricey. Been reviewed plenty of times on here.
First real report, hopefully more to come. Been doing this about 3 years, lurker on here for 2. I've missed a lot of reviews on some girls I still see post but not sure if its even worth sharing or not. Godspeed.
-
06-17-20 20:24 #10690Senior Member

Posts: 108Thanks
I appreciate the advanced warning. As the saying goes. If it seems to good to be true, it probably is.
Originally Posted by RedDog60
[View Original Post]
Happy Hunting.
-
06-17-20 18:48 #10689Senior Member

Posts: 48Amy
I know she has been talked about on here. But was wondering if anyone has seen her lately? Any info is welcome.
Thanks.












Reply With Quote





