Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,706 to 12,720 of 17950
-
06-19-20 11:35 #5245Senior Member

Posts: 61Lacking Talent
There aren't any options to choose from around here except for one or two (Ideal scenario where supply doesn't meet the demand LOL).
Originally Posted by Crash69
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 06:49 #5244Senior Member

Posts: 221Deposit
She told me yesterday that she needed a deposit to get her address.
Originally Posted by Jsand1122
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 00:52 #5243Senior Member

Posts: 243This town is dead
Seems like since the corona thing all the good looking women have split. Having a hard time finding anything. Was really looking at Kelsey, but lately I've seen some bad review. I've actually been traveling to Louisville for my fun. Anyone have any good recommendations here in town? Tired of the drive and would rather stay local.
-
06-18-20 21:04 #5242Regular Member

Posts: 17Info
Any info on this one thanks in advance.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/m...n/607764425186
-
06-18-20 19:25 #5241Senior Member

Posts: 223As far as I know, yes
I'm going to try soon, if I can find the time.
Originally Posted by Abyss23
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 19:13 #5240Senior Member

Posts: 152Donation
These girls and their 150 HH donation are crazy. A couple are wanting 170. I'm sure glad I have a couple utr girls and a couple of regular SW's. I get great service for 40 or 60.
-
06-18-20 19:03 #5239Regular Member

Posts: 4Probably fake
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...chmond-6398663
Originally Posted by Abyss23
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 12:45 #5238Senior Member

Posts: 219Angie
I vouch for the fact that Angie's a great kisser and cuddler, and can get into roleplays if you discuss 'them with her first.
Originally Posted by Ionlyseematureescortsaswell.Generally50+.Angieismyexceptionat45.Ihavebeenseeingescortsfor6+yearsintheLexington,KY&surroundingareas.Angieis100%top-notch!Greatkisser,snuggler,veryfetish/roleplayfriendly,notaclockwatcher,ImeanshedidsuchagoodjobIwantedtotiphermorethannormal.Ijustplacedapostaskingformatureescortsinthisareathatarenew[waitingmodapproval
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/104166267971
-
06-18-20 10:41 #5237Senior Member

Posts: 327Is this new?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...0/426519910419
Looks interesting.
-
06-18-20 10:27 #5236Douchebag

Posts: 239Kesley
Anyone else been getting unsolicited text from Kesley in the middle of the night?
-
06-18-20 09:31 #5235Senior Member

Posts: 173Kelseys Contact
Anyone able to send me Kelseys contact info I think I have an old number.
-
06-17-20 21:56 #5234Senior Member

Posts: 1002Allie
She's always been a solid provider. I see her every once in awhile and she always comes through. She's kinda bordering BBW territory now but definitely nice to talk to and gets the job done.
Originally Posted by Vetlot27
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 18:13 #5233Senior Member

Posts: 182Lexington Allie
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/552709193770
I just don't think I can say enough nice things about this young woman. Very, very pretty, ultra clean, super sweet and kind, just a nice person. The dream was wonderful, she is very open minded and unrushed. An outstanding BBBJ, then covered sex. I rarely see her ad, and got the feel that she has regulars. Also, no signs of drug use, and although I have no problem with tattoos, I know some folks do, and she had no tattoos that I could see. Very sexy "girl next door" type, with superior skills, IMHO. Enjoy!! Oh her incall was a decent safe motel that I had zero problems with. Will repeat.
-
06-17-20 14:04 #5232Senior Member

Posts: 327Mel
Talked with her a week ago. Said she was staying low and hadn't seen anyone in quite a while.
Originally Posted by KyGuy85
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 10:02 #5231Regular Member

Posts: 1Melanie
Anyone seen Melanie lately? Have tried contacting her but no replies since covid started.












Reply With Quote




