Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 370 of 426 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 420 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 6389
Come Relax with Us
This blog is moderated by Oc Amper
  1. #854
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveKoreans  [View Original Post]
    So I paid with crypto and got out of quarantine. I messaged the booker and got a response:

    "People Who Say long friction on is Safe.

    0 ratings.

    Nobody.

    Come back when you have multiple references / ratings".

    I knew it was going to be a waste of money. FML. I mean, seriously, can any of you guys go and vouch for me? Or? How can I get some ratings / references?? I never used HX before. Like literally all LA providers have my phone number. I been in this hobby for well over a decade. I basically never need to verify. But now, ugh. I even seen Nana a bunch of times when she was here before and I was super sad when she left / went into retirement. Any help would be much appreciated!!
    Wow that's shitty. Maybe you can visit some white / Latina indyz and build up your rating. Some indyz will ask for work email, so if you're ok with that then just email them. Better way with email is get to know your IT folks and have them create you a side email lmao.

    Why dont you email those bookers in HX and write a quick intro bout urself, and provide couple of your LA bookers numbers as a reference. I'm surprised they didnt ask for reference and give you the go away replied.

  2. #853
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveKoreans  [View Original Post]
    So I paid with crypto and got out of quarantine. I messaged the booker and got a response:

    "People Who Say long friction on is Safe.

    0 ratings.

    Nobody.

    Come back when you have multiple references / ratings".

    I knew it was going to be a waste of money. FML. I mean, seriously, can any of you guys go and vouch for me? Or? How can I get some ratings / references?? I never used HX before. Like literally all LA providers have my phone number. I been in this hobby for well over a decade. I basically never need to verify. But now, ugh. I even seen Nana a bunch of times when she was here before and I was super sad when she left / went into retirement. Any help would be much appreciated!!
    If that's true, then it should be easy for you to get a rating or two. Just contact a booker that you're cool with and ask them if they are on HX. It would be easier if you were booking with them, but they may still give you a rating as long as you have been there recently.

  3. #852
    I'm with ya! I'm still in the quarantine on hx too, but at least now yiu have the power to message the bookers! I'd probably have a hard time if I tried for LA agencies. But based on my experience a lot of them know each other so I'd probably message the booker back and explain your situation and give him your references from the LA agencies.

    ******** made things so much easier back then. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveKoreans  [View Original Post]
    So I paid with crypto and got out of quarantine. I messaged the booker and got a response:

    "People Who Say long friction on is Safe.

    0 ratings.

    Nobody.

    Come back when you have multiple references / ratings".

    I knew it was going to be a waste of money. FML. I mean, seriously, can any of you guys go and vouch for me? Or? How can I get some ratings / references?? I never used HX before. Like literally all LA providers have my phone number. I been in this hobby for well over a decade. I basically never need to verify. But now, ugh. I even seen Nana a bunch of times when she was here before and I was super sad when she left / went into retirement. Any help would be much appreciated!!

  4. #851
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveKoreans  [View Original Post]
    So I paid with crypto and got out of quarantine. I messaged the booker and got a response:

    "People Who Say long friction on is Safe.

    0 ratings.

    Nobody.

    Come back when you have multiple references / ratings".

    I knew it was going to be a waste of money. FML. I mean, seriously, can any of you guys go and vouch for me? Or? How can I get some ratings / references?? I never used HX before. Like literally all LA providers have my phone number. I been in this hobby for well over a decade. I basically never need to verify. But now, ugh. I even seen Nana a bunch of times when she was here before and I was super sad when she left / went into retirement. Any help would be much appreciated!!
    If all LA providers have your number ask them to rate you on HX man. They're most likely on there.

    I don't have many ratings but about half of the people that have rated me are girls that I saw before I got HX. I found them on HX, gave them my number for verification and they gave me a rating. It's not that hard.

    Also, sometimes girls / bookers get desperate and they'll see you without little to no verification. Saw several 3-5 star girls right before they checked out of the hotel and they were eager to get some extra money. After we did the deed they asked me what level I was and when I told them I was a level 0 they said "well you got lucky, I normally don't see anyone under level .

  5. #850
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Nothing in this world comes for free. Twenty five dollars is nothing compared to the amount of info you get using hx.
    I second this. Once out of Q, HX is free to use. The downside is that you do need to pay for PM privileges. It's kind of a PITA, but it's only about 50 bucks a year or so. Still cheaper than almost any of the other escort sites that I know of, besides usasg.

  6. #849

    Fml

    Quote Originally Posted by MacNCheese  [View Original Post]
    Just pay to get out. You won't be able to message the booker to get verified without adding money anyways. If $25 is a deal breaker, maybe this isn't the right hobby for you.
    I paid the crypto. Now they want references just as I thought. Ugh. Can anyone on there please go and vouch for me? Handle is 'longfrictionon' . Or, otherwise, any recommendations how I can get reputation / references on there?? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

  7. #848

    Fml

    Quote Originally Posted by MacNCheese  [View Original Post]
    Just pay to get out. You won't be able to message the booker to get verified without adding money anyways. If $25 is a deal breaker, maybe this isn't the right hobby for you.
    So I paid with crypto and got out of quarantine. I messaged the booker and got a response:

    "People Who Say long friction on is Safe.

    0 ratings.

    Nobody.

    Come back when you have multiple references / ratings".

    I knew it was going to be a waste of money. FML. I mean, seriously, can any of you guys go and vouch for me? Or? How can I get some ratings / references?? I never used HX before. Like literally all LA providers have my phone number. I been in this hobby for well over a decade. I basically never need to verify. But now, ugh. I even seen Nana a bunch of times when she was here before and I was super sad when she left / went into retirement. Any help would be much appreciated!!

  8. #847
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    For now I m limited to KTE.

    I somehow snuck into KTE without having HX in 2018, they are the only Koreans / Asians I ve seen. I think they were desperate for clients, screening was super easy, name age and occupation, lied about the occupation and name, got in, this was during thanksgiving week, I was thankful.

    Now I m trying to get into Kupcake, he wants to call the providers I ve seen for reference, there's no way QoD or any of these white girls are going to answer this dude LOL, still waiting to hear from him about my screening request. It's been a week Hahahaha.

    Any info on how to make it in would be appreciated. Thanks.
    If you have a decent network on HX, then getting into most Korean agencies is relatively pain free. I'm too lazy to list them so just look through the classified ads in OC / LA. They usually have updates up by 8:30 am-9 am. It's fairly easy find, just keep in mind that you'll run into Chinese agencies too as they are copycats of Korean agencies. Unless you want to check out C orgs. I've been to a few but you get more value out of k orgs IMO. But, heck, its your money so do whatever you want.

  9. #846

    Kupkake

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    For now I m limited to KTE.

    I somehow snuck into KTE without having HX in 2018, they are the only Koreans / Asians I ve seen. I think they were desperate for clients, screening was super easy, name age and occupation, lied about the occupation and name, got in, this was during thanksgiving week, I was thankful.

    Now I m trying to get into Kupcake, he wants to call the providers I ve seen for reference, there's no way QoD or any of these white girls are going to answer this dude LOL, still waiting to hear from him about my screening request. It's been a week Hahahaha.

    Any info on how to make it in would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Just tell them you're new and screen by I'd.

    I spoke with the boss of kupkake on the phone, it's legit cool guy.

  10. #845

    My asian experience

    For now I m limited to KTE.

    I somehow snuck into KTE without having HX in 2018, they are the only Koreans / Asians I ve seen. I think they were desperate for clients, screening was super easy, name age and occupation, lied about the occupation and name, got in, this was during thanksgiving week, I was thankful.

    Now I m trying to get into Kupcake, he wants to call the providers I ve seen for reference, there's no way QoD or any of these white girls are going to answer this dude LOL, still waiting to hear from him about my screening request. It's been a week Hahahaha.

    Any info on how to make it in would be appreciated. Thanks.

  11. #844
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveKoreans  [View Original Post]
    Jesus LOL. Well, it seems that I will need to have references before they'll let me set up an appointment but, okay, damn. I'll go and pay and maybe waste $25 since I've never used humaniplex before and don't know how it works LOL. Hopefully they don't ask me for humaniplex references.
    Nothing in this world comes for free. Twenty five dollars is nothing compared to the amount of info you get using hx.

  12. #843

    Okay fine, I'll pay

    Quote Originally Posted by MacNCheese  [View Original Post]
    Just pay to get out. You won't be able to message the booker to get verified without adding money anyways. If $25 is a deal breaker, maybe this isn't the right hobby for you.
    Jesus LOL. Well, it seems that I will need to have references before they'll let me set up an appointment but, okay, damn. I'll go and pay and maybe waste $25 since I've never used humaniplex before and don't know how it works LOL. Hopefully they don't ask me for humaniplex references.

  13. #842
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    I just saw a post on HX, Baby and Somi from HX, is K girlfriend and Kupcake the same thing?
    Used to cream pie baby for no up charge 2 years ago when she's with Ari as cutie or min. Now she's got smarter.

    Also her body got larger. I'm retired for this hobby officially. Good bye.

  14. #841
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveKoreans  [View Original Post]
    can any / all of you who are on Humaniplex go and vote me out of quarantine, please?
    Just pay to get out. You won't be able to message the booker to get verified without adding money anyways. If $25 is a deal breaker, maybe this isn't the right hobby for you.

  15. #840
    That's too bad. As odd as she is, I had a great time with her a few years ago. Definitely different, but she was fun. Sounds like she needs to head home for a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nonsense3099  [View Original Post]
    Kay / Silk / Alicia / Cho with mykupcake.

    So there's been a couple of posts floating around about this one and whether it's a post op and what services are like. I'll put this one to bed.

    P: Not her, not even close. Many think the post op based on her deep toned voice, but I'll say that I've run across some fairly attractive K-girls (non working and working) that also had some deeper toned voices, but Cho / Silk / Kay is by far the deepest. She's definitely pushing early 40's.

    L: Face - 5/10 , Body - 6/10 Not much of a looker IMHO, but I am comparing to those of Flynn, Allie, Hazel, etc. Body wise, she tall. Like 5' 9" tall, slender, with small B cups. Again, why I can see some say she looks like a boy.

    E: decent enough.

    A: friendly enough, not overly friendly but more on the neutral side. Smiled and chatted a little.

    S: after reading some previous reviews from way back when, I wanted to see if they were true and to also put the post op thing to bed. Can say I was truly disappointed with the service. First, she had some smokers breath going on, which usually isn't a huge turn off unless it's really kickin, but this girl made no pause to use mouth rinse or gum, in fact she took a few hits of her vape pen throughout the session. Next, the shower was a bit focused on my legs and back, for reasons that after the shower, she spends a good amount of time doing a mediocre back rub first to loosen you up, then a prolonged cat bath with her tongue that includes your legs, feet, and toes. Not really my thing, but I wanted to see what her capabilities were. Then a light tease with the fingers and a really light rim. Quick to flip for a little BBBJ, which wasn't too bad, I'd give it a solid 7/10 for the BBBJ. She made it sloppy with some light BLS and teasing. Here's where I started to lose it as she didn't jump on for CG as others normally do, but lays right down and wants mish. Okay sure why not, but again. Started to lose it because she was guiding and holding me back from penetrating too fast or deep. I get the initial slow penetration for some who can't take an above avg size, but man this chick used her legs in a way that really prevented me from going deep or even getting a stroking rhythm going. And with every maneuver she would reposition her legs or hands to block me from going deep or fast.

    A few minutes and I was ready for her to do some work, so I told her CG and I laid down to see what she had, which wasn't much. She got on CG, but again with her hand blocking the depth she made really really slow bouncing moves on the tip only. I mean WTF. So I moved her hands and tried to thrust upwards but she made some sort of weird movements which offset my thrusts so again, couldn't really get a thing going. After awhile I told her doggie because in the past she was open to greek, so I got behind and as I inserted I dropped a little spit on her ass crack and started to rub her hole. She quickly moved and when I asked what's up and how prior to she had done greek, she replied that she doesn't do that anymore. Alright. So with soo many downs my dick was starting to get bored so I decided to grab her flat ass and try to salvage what I could. Started in and this time got a little deeper but still not balls deep. I mean she was wet as a mutha, but did NOT let me go full strokes, and even in doggie I could see in the mirror her face and how she was pulling away to prevent the really hard fucking.

    Dick is starting go half mast by now so the last thing is I told her to suck me off, in which she did and was probably the only thing I enjoyed from her. Popped cim, showered, and left.

    E: $260 (or $360 for BBFS).

    Are: absolutely NO F-ing Way!! This chick is past her prime, isn't into it anymore, doesn't offer the same services she did in the past, and for sure can't take a pounding like many others. Fellas. Make a hard pass and head to WLA to see M's crew.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape