Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,796 to 21,810 of 37364
-
06-19-20 21:18 #15569Senior Member

Posts: 229What
Holy. That is steep as hell for BBBJ. I hope you got more than that for the price.
Originally Posted by EasyBake
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 20:59 #15568Senior Member

Posts: 617Her location was listed as Miami and her pictures appear in ads in several states. Not a good sign. Also, I would be careful in Henrico.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 20:07 #15567Senior Member

Posts: 1449Beware
Tried setting this one up got all the way to hotel on Westend then she hit me with deposit crap. What a waste of time. Got to be 3rd one in 2 weeks to do that.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...g/384503385373
-
06-19-20 17:49 #15566Senior Member

Posts: 108Fee
Saw her over a year ago had baby damage then and now with another baby can only imagine its worse. Good head game deep throat and she does anal.
Originally Posted by TeddyBear1980
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 16:59 #15565Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 48Can't reach
I haven't been able to reach her in 3 months.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 16:57 #15564Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 48Yes
I got a BBBJ for 150.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 15:31 #15563Senior Member

Posts: 389If you can't post the name post hints so we can stop checking our drawers
Age of the girl with the hot box.
First letter of her name.
Hotel or house.
-
06-19-20 15:21 #15562Senior Member

Posts: 116Haven't received a pm back either, can someone that has gotten one back let me know their name. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 14:51 #15561Senior Member

Posts: 206I would be worried about giving these girls a baby. I do myself, do BB Greek though as often as I can.
Originally Posted by FanRat
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 14:26 #15560Senior Member

Posts: 452Name
Please PM me the name as well. I have been thinking about pulling the trigger on some of the trending girls this weekend and now I am a bit reluctant.
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
As far as the covered / not covered argument goes I have been in the game for quite a while and rarely cover up. Only if the girl insists. And TBH I usually only see those girls once because of that. Only once out of hundreds of dates have I caught anything so I don't see it as a big deal. I also do not have an SO to worry about. Condoms really cut off the circulation so they are uncomfortable and since I can't feel the real deal it makes it difficult for me to finish.
I've always thought it was funny. You hear women want a guy who can go and go but I've had a fair number start to push me to finish after banging on them for 15 minutes or more LOL.
Thanks and be safe!
-
06-19-20 14:26 #15559Senior Member

Posts: 425The last pm I got was from two weeks again from someone else.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 14:19 #15558Senior Member

Posts: 342Check again
You didn't get the PM from me? I sent one to you either a few hours ago or last night (can't recall, deleted all the sent messages). Everyone I responded to should have all gotten a similar message by way of copy / paste, with the exception of a few tweaks here and there depending on when I responded. Check your inbox again because it shows I responded to your PM from yesterday. Send me another message if you don't see anything.
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 13:48 #15557Senior Member

Posts: 274Thanks for the update, been wondering what happened to her.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 13:34 #15556Regular Member

Posts: 18Fee
Anyone have any info on Fee?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...3/584862012147
-
06-19-20 12:33 #15555Senior Member

Posts: 155Mia
Anyone got any info on this one?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/437144357878











Reply With Quote





