Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,251 to 26,265 of 41298
-
06-20-20 07:07 #15048Senior Member

Posts: 1840Northside spinner
Met with this little cutie and have to say she's a keeper, made me wonder why I hadn't seen her sooner! Looks just like her pictures, very cute with an appealing demeanor, nice spinner body, small As and a great ass. Started with a very good BBBJ, followed by mish, cg, doggie, eventually ending up with my cock buried deep in her ass, for such a small woman she took it like a champ! I deep stroked her asshole until I unloaded deep in her. If you like spinners you'll like her, took direction well and was extremely accommodating, I'll definitely repeat. JD.
-
06-19-20 23:59 #15047Regular Member

Posts: 1Kiya Kelly
Has anyone seen this one? She goes by Kiya Kelly. Last time I saw her was last year and had great dreams with her but can't seem to found her! Any intels let me know.
-
06-19-20 14:02 #15046Senior Member

Posts: 347Chaturbate
Do you have the link for Zenna. I have to see this for myself.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 13:27 #15045Senior Member

Posts: 82Huge tits
Anyone seen this one before?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/579124613522
-
06-19-20 11:44 #15044Senior Member

Posts: 174Nope
Thise pictures do not represent what you'll see. The face pictures are accurate but NOT the body. Sores all over legs and arms. Small breast, flabby ass. I asked for a picture of her feet as I have a foot fetish. She sent one.
Originally Posted by ThatNormalGuy
[View Original Post]
She must have found on the net because her feet were disgusting and dirty. The smell was horrible. Head game was on point and I should have stopped there. Would only do missionary and after ten strokes the smell hit me. Didn't finish and went straight to a shower. Literally poured bleach on myself. I can't believe I actually went through with the visit.
-
06-19-20 10:49 #15043Regular Member

Posts: 19Any dreamers
Anyone had any dreams with this one? Looks pretty solid.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/371871998508
-
06-19-20 09:59 #15042Senior Member

Posts: 1246She's on Chaturbate now, so she thinks she's a porn star, hence the rate hike. I personally stay away, and you can search public records to see the drama. Be safe!
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 09:50 #15041Senior Member

Posts: 1246Sent you a PM Sir.
Originally Posted by Quizmo23
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 08:57 #15040Senior Member

Posts: 186Marti
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/marty-es...onville-504291
Originally Posted by Quizmo23
[View Original Post]
I saw her about six months ago. She's fun, independent, private residence. Probably late 30's, a little weathered but nice body. Overall good time. Good comms. I don't know if this number is still good. She used to advertise on the sister site as bsparkgirl.
-
06-19-20 07:02 #15039Senior Member

Posts: 41Your inbox is full but was trying to get some info on that Marti.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 00:44 #15038Senior Member

Posts: 47729 according to public records.
Originally Posted by JakePelican
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 19:11 #15037Asshole

Posts: 7[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
06-18-20 16:41 #15036Senior Member

Posts: 347Zenna
Haven't seen her but she's reviewed under the name Zenna.
Originally Posted by FlaMilfMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 16:27 #15035Senior Member

Posts: 1246Yes
That is Jenna / Zeena / Barbie Girl who has been reviewed on here.
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 15:44 #15034Regular Member

Posts: 2Just found this discussion thread. I had my first dream experience (You'll have to help me with lingo) with a lady. Met in a parking lot. I'd write a review but can't seem to find her ad again.
Anyways, just wanted to say thanks for sharing your experiences. Such a huge help. I'll be active from this point forward. If anyone feels like it please share the best dream you've ever had. - Autumn.











Reply With Quote






