Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 26,251 to 26,265 of 41288
-
06-19-20 00:44 #15038Senior Member

Posts: 47729 according to public records.
Originally Posted by JakePelican
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 19:11 #15037Asshole

Posts: 7[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
06-18-20 16:41 #15036Senior Member

Posts: 347Zenna
Haven't seen her but she's reviewed under the name Zenna.
Originally Posted by FlaMilfMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 16:27 #15035Senior Member

Posts: 1246Yes
That is Jenna / Zeena / Barbie Girl who has been reviewed on here.
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 15:44 #15034Regular Member

Posts: 2Just found this discussion thread. I had my first dream experience (You'll have to help me with lingo) with a lady. Met in a parking lot. I'd write a review but can't seem to find her ad again.
Anyways, just wanted to say thanks for sharing your experiences. Such a huge help. I'll be active from this point forward. If anyone feels like it please share the best dream you've ever had. - Autumn.
-
06-18-20 15:32 #15033Senior Member

Posts: 127Only got a mic check
She was enthusiastic at first but once she realized she couldn't finish me in half an hour after bragging she could do it in 5, she got an attitude and said sorry don't be an asshole about it. I was ok with it. Knew she wouldn't be able to.
Originally Posted by FlaMilfMan
[View Original Post]
I've seen she tried to go with higher prices. Not worth 4 per hour do sho.
-
06-18-20 15:29 #15032Regular Member

Posts: 2Could you provide her number?
Could you provide her number?
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 14:20 #15031Senior Member

Posts: 941I have found girls to be GPS. And then RIP off.
Originally Posted by WestsideMonger
[View Original Post]
I have a stomach fetish so I always ask for verify photos Including stomach area. Some seniors here have been bad with me on that. I have been saving my money going on eros, seeking, tryst, and rubratings. The extra $100 has eliminated 90% of the bullshit.
I still ask for verify photos with stomach area. Say 1 or 2 hours FS.
MH2C.
-
06-18-20 10:23 #15030Regular Member

Posts: 19Marti
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
Who's that?
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 10:02 #15029Senior Member

Posts: 1107Onlyfans drama
Yeah, I was kinda thinking they might not be in such great shape, too.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
FWIW, the DL ad seems to be gone, and the "regular" one seems to be back. I'm guessing that it's an auto-posted ad, because I would imagine he's been too busy fielding calls from angry girls and DBs to be doing much else.
-
06-18-20 08:19 #15028Regular Member

Posts: 2Kendall
This gal is awesome. Maybe it's because I am new but she was perfect in every way. She just left as a matter of fact. I will definitely see her again and she will be my go to gal.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 06:58 #15027Senior Member

Posts: 265Agree with YOLO
I was also surprised by the king's review. My recent review (#14965) is for service date of Sunday June 7th.
Originally Posted by YoloLife
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 03:47 #15026Asshole

Posts: 7Sloe
I'm curious. WTF does it tke sooooo long for admin to approve a post and upload it? Smdh. Intentional? Sometimes there is a little urgency. Get with it Admin.
Sorry about that, I fixed it so it never happens again.
Hopefully this will help your inner child to heal.
A2
-
06-18-20 01:19 #15025Regular Member

Posts: 7Madison Mintz
Anyone have any experience with this one?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/madison-...onville-860355
Thanks!
-
06-18-20 01:12 #15024Senior Member

Posts: 165Girls that age in reverse?
This girl is 25 now. Which, if true, would be bad news for me since I remember first seeing her about 9 or 10 years ago. LOL.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/561376222533









Reply With Quote






