Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,811 to 21,825 of 37366
-
06-19-20 10:53 #15556Senior Member

Posts: 1449[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-19-20 10:35 #15555Senior Member

Posts: 32[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-19-20 10:24 #15554Senior Member

Posts: 389Cambodian Lalah
She still around? No responses from her in weeks.
-
06-19-20 09:43 #15553Senior Member

Posts: 208Sti
If anyone knows who the person is I would also appreciate a PM. I've sent a few PMs to the guys here but haven't received any feedback. Thanks.
-
06-19-20 08:25 #15552Senior Member

Posts: 335I can tell you why such posts should remain private. A post stating a certain provider has an STD will kill her business and her way of making a living. Then suppose it turns out that someone made a mistaken or false accusation. Damage is already done. Some things are best revealed in private.
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 07:42 #15551Senior Member

Posts: 317Need to know
That sure is something we ALL need to know about. If we can't put that up on the board some how please drop me a PM. I would imagine your PM box is loaded. It just seems like that's something we should be able to air in public.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
Administrator comment appreciated.
-
06-19-20 05:58 #15550Senior Member

Posts: 90Sheba
Thanks for the into. She was on the radar, but never saw reviews. You just saved me some gas and money. LOL.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 01:11 #15549Senior Member

Posts: 70Victoria
Hey Gents.
A provider I've been seeing is in need of help. She got hit with unexpected bills. She's amazing. Oozes with confidence and seduction. Head game is on point as well as the full deed.
She always satisfies me. Great conversationalist as well. Outcalls, but will do selective incalls.
I highly recommend.
https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/1784237
-
06-19-20 00:05 #15548Regular Member

Posts: 2Kryss
Can anyone please pm me Kryss's number. I think the one I have is old as I am unable to reach her.
Originally Posted by Jjd53
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 21:54 #15547Senior Member

Posts: 54Kryss info
I usually see sky but I am looking for someone new. Have read lots of great thing about Kryss. Please feel free to PM me a link or contact info as I would love to see what everyone is raving about.
Thanks and Be safe.
-
06-18-20 19:34 #15546Senior Member

Posts: 98Lesson Learned
I hope this is a lesson to us all. We can still have fun out here brothers, but let us use our bigger head and always play safe. I know the skins feels so good but it can be a game of Russian Roulette. Stay safe everybody. I hope that provider doesn't have anything too serious.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 19:05 #15545Senior Member

Posts: 99Std
Hit me up on my private message. Hopefully I didn't get anything from her.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 19:00 #15544Senior Member

Posts: 312Kryss
Very much so. Probably the most of any provider I have seen. I finally got to catch up with Kryss and I was very pleased. It is definitely all about you when you are with her.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
I already want to go back.
-
06-18-20 17:10 #15543Senior Member

Posts: 581Red Alert
I'm sure you got everyone's attention and a lot of dm's. So I'm asking here please send me a pm with the info.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
06-18-20 14:05 #15542Senior Member

Posts: 146Winter, finally
Guess I decided to finally join these forums at the right time. Like many, I saw the reviews and accolades and had to see what the hype was about. Specifically, I wanted to know if the throat legends were true. Simply put, it's fucking amazing. Always wondered if I'd ever meet anyone who could CIDT, she took it well beyond my wildest expectations. It's a good thing she's so far out of the way, I'd dream way too much. Now on to Lindsey.










Reply With Quote





