Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 9711
-
06-20-20 10:50 #4911Senior Member

Posts: 780None of the pictures are of her (just do an image search), and I don't think are even a good representation. Just another marketing trick, just like changing names.
Originally Posted by KingsFoil
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 20:19 #4910Senior Member

Posts: 313Vivian's New Pictures!
Vivian at ca kdolls has new pictures, and they're amazing, and actually a great representation of her. If they're not her, they really are close enough. I just saw her last week. Still as fun as ever. Probably the closest thing to an Anime experience you can get out of a kgirl. She is one of my favorites.
On a side note, I've been doing this for a few years and feel like I might want to shoot M my first text. I don't expect anything, but if anyone feels like PMing me the number it would be appreciated. Also not expected. Thank you.
-
06-19-20 20:03 #4909Senior Member

Posts: 313Cak
I want to take this opportunity to say I like the CAK. Now that my lame ass joke is over, in all seriousness this is the agency that screened me first and was my gateway to all the other's so for that guy posting about how to get in, this would be my recommendation. Just be willing to suck it up and give them whatever I'd you're willing, otherwise good luck. And BTW, you can cover up sensitive parts of that I'd when you send it.
Originally Posted by Humyiy
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 20:00 #4908Senior Member

Posts: 313Rim
I want to say that most have this as part of their routine, but some get into it much more. For example, if you see J's Chanel and she knows ahead of time that you like it, she'll spend a full ten minutes down there. Talk to the booker.
Originally Posted by MoneyMakerMike
[View Original Post]
And since you are from OC, how is White? Is she really as legendary in the rim department as all the reviewers say?
-
06-19-20 14:46 #4907Senior Member

Posts: 130Bani. Newasianvibe
Had a free time the other day. I tried to contact M and still. No luck! Radio silent LOL. Damn!
Anyway, browsed a few orgs, contacted a few. Newasianvibe sent a few pics. Obviously photoshopped or fake. Went by the stats and picked Bani.
Looks: 7/10.
Body: 9/10.
Service: 7/10.
Repeat: Maybe not.
Typical kgirl service. Only thing that stood out was the BBBJ. Anything else was just plain / okay service.
-
06-19-20 00:23 #4906Senior Member

Posts: 294Get on HX, build your network, once you get agencies in your network then it gets easier to screen. That's how I got in in agencies in OC, It may be a little different in LA, but it looks like a lot of the agencies have shifted to HX, which wasn't always the case. It's a PITB initially, but once you get in it becomes easier.
Originally Posted by GhstFace
[View Original Post]
The problem with easier / less screened agencies, is other agencies may not accept them as a reference, if they know the screening for the agency is lax.
-
06-18-20 22:34 #4905Senior Member

Posts: 38Just pick one that you like and go through the screening process. All got to go through it at one point or another.
Originally Posted by GhstFace
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 21:39 #4904Senior Member

Posts: 31Rim
What some kgirls in LA that are known to provide rimjobs?
I'm familiar with the OC area but new to LA. Any pointers? Thanks!
-
06-18-20 21:31 #4903Senior Member

Posts: 31Jane from Princess garden OC
Does anyone know if Jane from PG OC work for any agency in LA?
-
06-18-20 21:26 #4902Senior Member

Posts: 7266Yah, the lower tier sites like bedpage, backpage, listcrawler, adultlook and etc.
Originally Posted by GhstFace
[View Original Post]
Their's a reason for screening and have redfs so donut operator don't bust in on the party!
-
06-18-20 16:21 #4901Regular Member

Posts: 18New to scene
Hello everyone, noob trying to get into the scene and wanted to know any spots that don't really screen heavily since I don't have any references. Thanks.
-
06-18-20 13:57 #4900Senior Member

Posts: 43SKG Stella
Thanks for the info. Tried using the search function for reviews but to no avail. I'll write a review once I toot.
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 18:06 #4899Senior Member

Posts: 7266CA-kdolls.
Originally Posted by Humyiy
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 03:32 #4898Senior Member

Posts: 462What is CAK?
I know what SA, SFK, SAG, etc mean, but never heard of CAK.
Originally Posted by McNutties
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 02:46 #4897Senior Member

Posts: 44Not sure about Wendy but I'm pretty sure just before she moved to KTE, Fendi was with OC Ca-Kdolls.
Originally Posted by Humyiy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





