Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #4896
    Quote Originally Posted by HaremKing  [View Original Post]
    Anyone meet Stella at SKG?

    Was thinking about pulling the trigger, but I've been waiting for Amber's return.
    Haven't seen you in years but what I remember was she had a models body and looks. Good service plus good English skills. She even pointed out some great places to eat in Ktown and Buena Park.

  2. #4895
    Quote Originally Posted by McNutties  [View Original Post]
    Is Rika on the current site for CAK the same as Hana with Jewelry from a few months back? Half uzbekistan? Never seen hana but read those reviews.
    Yes, Hana is Suzie is Rika is who knows what name she'll use next.

  3. #4894

    Rika. CAK

    Is Rika on the current site for CAK the same as Hana with Jewelry from a few months back? Half uzbekistan? Never seen hana but read those reviews.

  4. #4893

    Name Changes

    So many name changes and girls moving from one place to another, it's maddening.

    That being said, is "Fendi" at https://ktownescort.com/all_models the girl who is aka Wendy? Big Dnaturals, nice round ass, I think she has a few small tattoos on the back of her neck. Some say she's too thicc but I love curvy.

  5. #4892
    Quote Originally Posted by HaremKing  [View Original Post]
    Anyone meet Stella at SKG?

    Was thinking about pulling the trigger, but I've been waiting for Amber's return.
    She's hot. Gi see her.

  6. #4891
    [QUOTE=Ratrod;4833019]Would be great to get info on Jasmin.[/QUOTE
    Quote Originally Posted by Werock2020  [View Original Post]
    Would you happen to have her info?
    Yah, go to TER and look at her reviews and get the # and text. Make sure you have 2 solid kgirl refs cause if not it's no joy. And, this booker can be very picky!

  7. #4890

    Jazmin

    Quote Originally Posted by Werock2020  [View Original Post]
    Would you happen to have her info?
    Would be great to get info on Jasmin.

  8. #4889

    Stella SKG

    Anyone meet Stella at SKG?

    Was thinking about pulling the trigger, but I've been waiting for Amber's return.

  9. #4888

    Cona at M's

    I'm posting this a couple of places. Today was my first session with Cona. The legend's all true. Really. Hot, hot body with long, black hair, sultry eyes, and perfect attitude and touch. GFE / PSE, experienced in the best possible way. I like long, slow teasing and intense, sensuous sex. Couldn't have been better. Short shower, much DFK, oiled body rubbing with a lot of touching and stroking before slow deep BJ. Then, she slow-danced on my cock and fucked me back for a good long time. Finally, she laid beside me with those enormous natural tits pressed against me, teasing DFK, whispered dirty talk, seriously sultry eye-contact. She stroked my cock, starting slow and building intensity until I came on her hand and she cleaned me with her mouth. She doesn't like ass play, but I could not have cared less. The woman deserves her legend.

  10. #4887
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveKGirls  [View Original Post]
    Thank you all for the recommendations on Jazmin. She over delivered! What an amazing time!

    First of all, she greeted me in high heels and some tiny denim shorts. In my opinion, she looks better in person. She has a great build. I usually opt for the big booty K Girls, but they all quit or are MIA (Ciera, Quinn said she quit, Fendi and the rest), but Jazmin was a perfect fit for me.

    She takes her time and has wonderful mirrors placed so you can enjoy the views as she sucks the milk out of my meat.

    When I came she cleaned me up. She has good English skills and was up for round 2 rather quick.

    I wish I had seen Jazmin sooner as the West LA location is way convenient.

    Go see Jazmin for a great time!
    Would you happen to have her info?

  11. #4886

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by Jptr3441  [View Original Post]
    Cari is petite with a nice bubble butt, excellent GFE too (if you're well mannered
    Hey bud, just wondering if I could get her contact info if you have it.

    Thanks.

  12. #4885

    Gone?

    Tried my look at seeing if baby soo would see me but was told she's gone? Is that correct? Also Jamie is off the site as well. Saw new talent on there.

  13. #4884
    Quote Originally Posted by Jptr3441  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Sia (w / J and Yoco's booker) is still in LA? If not anyone know where they went off too? Wanted to see her one last time to tap that ass and nice big rack.
    Oh yeah there is another Sia with newasianvibe. But a tottaly different and new gal using the name Sia.

    Sia, I referred to is very nice looking with nice body. She also has a black mark on her left boob.

    She is on my regular list.

  14. #4883
    Quote Originally Posted by Santooki  [View Original Post]
    What about her in terms of looks or performance stood out? Def curious, always had my eye on her but her short name did make it impossibly hard to search on this forum.
    Cute innocent face, nice plump ass, nice D tits. Body is super nice to me. I think someone mentioned before she had a stripper body and I agree LOL. She is pretty chill so don't expect anything too wild. Treat her well and she will treat you will too. Looking forward to when she comes back.

  15. #4882
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigwood  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sia with Milknhoney two weeks ago. One of my favorites. She is no longer in LA, but hopes she comes back soon.
    What about her in terms of looks or performance stood out? Def curious, always had my eye on her but her short name did make it impossibly hard to search on this forum.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape