Thread: Humaniplex
+
Add Report
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 4069
-
06-18-20 15:42 #1309Senior Member

Posts: 276What are you using now? I find HX to be pretty reliable.
Originally Posted by PaytoPlay
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 15:30 #1308Senior Member

Posts: 363HX is not what it use to be at least in SD. Quantum and quality has been going down for the last few years. It's also limited in use to SoCal. Nearly no use outside SoCal area. Kinda to bad. Use to be my go to place. I think it's difficulty getting out of quanatine is hurting it's growth. Two years ago nearly no girls posted their number. Now it's common place.
Originally Posted by JonnySpain
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 08:58 #1307Senior Member

Posts: 86Hx
If you used PD and have verified reviews, many of the girls there have hx accounts. They may agree to rate you on hx. Or see a girl on PD that has hx account and ask them to rate you on hx when you see them. For me, I actually started with kgirl group and coughed up my info (email from work to verify employment and badge info or similar) which carries some risk if they get raided or leaks out. They then rated me and I was off to the races.
Originally Posted by JonnySpain
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 04:53 #1306Senior Member

Posts: 94Slow start at HX
I signed for HX awhile ago with the plan of getting in with the K girls, and bought my way out of quarantine a few months back. Joined n00 bs and a few other local clubs. Started messaging ladies and after an initial response from them, they seem to stop responding when I try to set something up. Could be me, but I assume it's my complete lack of a network. A couple of the noob-friendly women I've found aren't too attractive. Any suggestions before I give up and stick with PD / Eros / etc? Thanks!
-
06-16-20 13:06 #1305Senior Member

Posts: 145The way it gets "out to anyone on HX" is typically if the girl includes her on her initial pm without it being requested, or by the Anti-BB HX squad coming here to and reading it.
Originally Posted by Dwykz619
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 10:19 #1304Senior Member

Posts: 208This. It may ruin it for everyone else as well if it happens to get out to anyone else on HX, especially longtime / repeat clients of theirs.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
I've met Jenny twice, and never offered it, nor did I ask. Disappointed that she used to because she also never offered BBBJ, dfk / lfk, fiv, or any of the goodies she was known for on here.
-
06-15-20 02:50 #1303Senior Member

Posts: 7261Never message on hx asking for BBFS it will comeback to haunt you!
Originally Posted by Maldini11
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 23:29 #1302Senior Member

Posts: 31I asked for BBFS and got no reply. Just a heads up.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 20:44 #1301Banned Member

Posts: 3075Jennys Juicy
Jennys Juicy posted yesterday that she's back. Looks like she posted some new pictures in her profile. She still looks great. Has anyone seen her several months ago or recently since she's been back? Any intel is greatly appreciated.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/jennys_juicy
-
06-12-20 20:33 #1300Senior Member

Posts: 208That was about 2-3 years ago. She didn't have much to begin with, and they're probably back to normal by now.
Originally Posted by SirBishop
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-20 01:35 #1299Senior Member

Posts: 563"No personality, no passion, nor was there any attempt by her for chit chat. " Totally agree.
Originally Posted by Dwykz619
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 15:59 #1298Senior Member

Posts: 471[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
06-11-20 15:03 #1297Banned Member

Posts: 904LiLmissAmanda
If anyone sees here, let us know if the boobs are any bigger. Usually they do get bigger with the pregnancy.
Originally Posted by Dwykz619
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 13:48 #1296Senior Member

Posts: 208Yep. Early in the game I was considering doing a double with both of them. But my visit with Ashley before the pregnancy caused me to reconsider. No personality, no passion, nor was there any attempt by her for chit chat. Probably was bad timing, but she did make me wait nearly an hour near her incall in Spring Valley at the time. I booked for the hour, and just ended up leaving at half. So disappointed.
Originally Posted by Solidus
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 23:45 #1295Senior Member

Posts: 160Ha! I was thinking she looks similar to LilMissAshley. Saw Ashley few weeks before the whole covid situation and she was sun. GFE, daty, dfk, and BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Dwykz619
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




