Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,826 to 21,840 of 37364
-
06-18-20 17:10 #15539Senior Member

Posts: 581Red Alert
I'm sure you got everyone's attention and a lot of dm's. So I'm asking here please send me a pm with the info.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
06-18-20 14:05 #15538Senior Member

Posts: 146Winter, finally
Guess I decided to finally join these forums at the right time. Like many, I saw the reviews and accolades and had to see what the hype was about. Specifically, I wanted to know if the throat legends were true. Simply put, it's fucking amazing. Always wondered if I'd ever meet anyone who could CIDT, she took it well beyond my wildest expectations. It's a good thing she's so far out of the way, I'd dream way too much. Now on to Lindsey.
-
06-18-20 12:46 #15537Regular Member

Posts: 9Breezy
I'm not familiar. But the fact her ad says to make sure you have PayPal or CashApp makes me think it'll wind up being a deposit scam.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 12:12 #15536Senior Member

Posts: 353Smoke or Kryss
IMHO Kryss is more sensual as is Tina, but Smoke was very sexy and a little more aggressive which is awesome. I would say 1. Kryss 1 a. Smoke.
Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 11:58 #15535Senior Member

Posts: 316If you like providers who.
Limits access to boobs, doesn't want daty, doesn't speak greek, no kissing, everything covered plus the bonus of door knocks and phone calls.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...5/704171048999
Then she's the one you want. I stopped after the door knock, which she answered to argue with her 'friend' and took most of the donation with me.
-
06-18-20 11:24 #15534Senior Member

Posts: 617Options
Set up an account on SA and you may be able to snag a SB.
Originally Posted by JohnB22
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 09:24 #15533Senior Member

Posts: 452Lindsey
Did she used to or still does work out of a house off Midlothian where a couple other girls work?
Originally Posted by Rlt262
[View Original Post]
Thanks and be safe!
-
06-18-20 09:19 #15532Senior Member

Posts: 196Info
Please PM me.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 07:00 #15531Senior Member

Posts: 312As of a couple weeks ago Sky was transferred out of state on vacation. Haven't heard anything else as of yet.
Originally Posted by Vick1957
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 06:26 #15530Senior Member

Posts: 7206 foot Skyyy
It is 6 foot Skyyy I was inquiring about not Kryss.
Originally Posted by Vick1957
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 04:23 #15529Senior Member

Posts: 342Update
I got in contact with the provider who I informed you guys the very likely possibility of having an STD. She actually received it very well and did not get defensive in any manner and also said she will get tested.
-
06-18-20 00:04 #15528Senior Member

Posts: 580Sti
For those of you that's doing alot of speculating and accusing without DMing the source, it is a known provider out in Chester and Chesterfield area! So not Kryss in case you guys where wondering, LOL because I damn sure was!
-
06-17-20 23:44 #15527Senior Member

Posts: 736This one
I found this one on stg looks kind of possible real one so does someone recognize her.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...k/916968927001
-
06-17-20 22:35 #15526Senior Member

Posts: 229Red alert
I would appreciate a DM also. I tried to send you a message but got no reply.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 22:26 #15525Senior Member

Posts: 1449200 for hhr but last tine I took almost hour and she didn't say anything. That ass is just amazing and she can throw it back so you better get a good base. She has pretty strict rules no finger in other hole, no DATY, she likes it k9 which is fine by me. I lasted about 10 minutes before filling the bag. I think she will be here until Friday so hit her up. If you got extra $ its a once in a lifetime asset LOL.
Originally Posted by Jjd53
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




