Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,811 to 21,825 of 30339
-
06-18-20 11:13 #8529Senior Member

Posts: 32Which Cassie?
Originally Posted by WilsonSix
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 10:56 #8528Senior Member

Posts: 7336Going off her new redhead pictures it appears she may be a little plump? At least her face is.
Originally Posted by Topdog07
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 10:51 #8527Senior Member

Posts: 363Cassie LEO. Can confirm she is with uncle. More issues with demons.
-
06-18-20 09:33 #8526Senior Member

Posts: 180Maybe YMMV
I visited her a few months ago, after seeing her reviews for years I was pumped to finally be able to meet her. Maybe it was a bad day for her? Wasn't impressed in the least and the oral skills that I'd heard about were not brought to the table. I'll not repeat.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 08:45 #8525Senior Member

Posts: 7336Logan
Logan used to just come here about once a week, lately, she has been posting about every day. Some have given her good reviews but I never met her due to the distance. Has she moved to Charlotte now? She has been on my bucket list for years but never has been available when I was up in Cornelius.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/806840474232
-
06-17-20 22:45 #8524Senior Member

Posts: 77Cassie
Looks like Uncle LEO picked up Cassie yesterday. 3rd time this year. Careful boys.
-
06-17-20 22:18 #8523Senior Member

Posts: 351Thank you for the rational response. I figured as much but you never know which is why I asked.
Originally Posted by ANewHope84
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 19:28 #8522Senior Member

Posts: 192Dicks
Didn't mean to come off ask "dickish" 99% of the time of her location is blahblah@whateverthefuck.com that shits a fake. Easy tell tell signs. Plus some hot ass older lady like that for $50 hhr. Ain't happening.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes35
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 19:13 #8521Senior Member

Posts: 121Concord suggestions
Hey guys. I'm a member from the Raleigh-Durham board.
I'll soon be visiting The Concord area. I would like your advice for a provider that offers a decent BBBJ.
A good massage might be a decent alternative as well.
Any help you can offer would be appreciated. Thanks.
—Tooter.
-
06-17-20 18:14 #8520Banned Member

Posts: 930Good time with Indigo
Indigo is my ATF. She gives priority to her regulars but she may see you if she is available. Her pics are 100% legit. Does not partake in pharmaceuticals. Incall location is in a safe location. 95% of her reviews on this site are positive.
Originally Posted by MomLover
[View Original Post]
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...p/945866346744
-
06-17-20 18:03 #8519Senior Member

Posts: 380Info
Hello brothers momlover from the triad. Going to be in area tommorrow. Who would you recommend for a good time. Really not into bbw but slim to voluptuous. Staying away from scammers and bs. Can email links or post here. Thanks.
-
06-17-20 17:39 #8518Senior Member

Posts: 100Goes by that name too.
Originally Posted by Devgrp
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 16:36 #8517Senior Member

Posts: 351Just asking a question. You guys don't have to be a dicks. Glad we have such brilliant and worldly ones to keep us pions straight and be able to bow down to. Jeez.
Originally Posted by ConcordGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 16:12 #8516Senior Member

Posts: 94Ad says her name is amber.
Originally Posted by MustangMover
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 16:08 #8515Senior Member

Posts: 878Senior member
LOL I think you are putting too much stock into the "senior member" tag he has, all that means is he made a lot of posts, it says noting about the quality of the content of those posts. LOL.
Originally Posted by Gruulaid631
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





