Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8528
    Going off her new redhead pictures it appears she may be a little plump? At least her face is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Topdog07  [View Original Post]
    I visited her a few months ago, after seeing her reviews for years I was pumped to finally be able to meet her. Maybe it was a bad day for her? Wasn't impressed in the least and the oral skills that I'd heard about were not brought to the table. I'll not repeat.

  2. #8527
    Cassie LEO. Can confirm she is with uncle. More issues with demons.

  3. #8526

    Maybe YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Logan used to just come here about once a week, lately, she has been posting about every day. Some have given her good reviews but I never met her due to the distance. Has she moved to Charlotte now? She has been on my bucket list for years but never has been available when I was up in Cornelius.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/806840474232
    I visited her a few months ago, after seeing her reviews for years I was pumped to finally be able to meet her. Maybe it was a bad day for her? Wasn't impressed in the least and the oral skills that I'd heard about were not brought to the table. I'll not repeat.

  4. #8525

    Logan

    Logan used to just come here about once a week, lately, she has been posting about every day. Some have given her good reviews but I never met her due to the distance. Has she moved to Charlotte now? She has been on my bucket list for years but never has been available when I was up in Cornelius.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/806840474232
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NTA0MDI0MDk1YWQ4YTkzYzAzZTVkYTE1NjkxYWJkYmZkYWI5MzY.jpg‎   OTkzODA4Yjc2MzQzZmJjNGJiOGIyN2FkODEyOTRkZjEwNDg3MDM.jpg‎  

  5. #8524

    Cassie

    Looks like Uncle LEO picked up Cassie yesterday. 3rd time this year. Careful boys.

  6. #8523
    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Didn't mean to come off ask "dickish" 99% of the time of her location is blahblah@whateverthefuck.com that shits a fake. Easy tell tell signs. Plus some hot ass older lady like that for $50 hhr. Ain't happening.
    Thank you for the rational response. I figured as much but you never know which is why I asked.

  7. #8522

    Dicks

    Didn't mean to come off ask "dickish" 99% of the time of her location is blahblah@whateverthefuck.com that shits a fake. Easy tell tell signs. Plus some hot ass older lady like that for $50 hhr. Ain't happening.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes35  [View Original Post]
    Just asking a question. You guys don't have to be a dicks. Glad we have such brilliant and worldly ones to keep us pions straight and be able to bow down to. Jeez.

  8. #8521

    Concord suggestions

    Hey guys. I'm a member from the Raleigh-Durham board.

    I'll soon be visiting The Concord area. I would like your advice for a provider that offers a decent BBBJ.

    A good massage might be a decent alternative as well.

    Any help you can offer would be appreciated. Thanks.

    —Tooter.

  9. #8520

    Good time with Indigo

    Quote Originally Posted by MomLover  [View Original Post]
    Hello brothers momlover from the triad. Going to be in area tommorrow. Who would you recommend for a good time. Really not into bbw but slim to voluptuous. Staying away from scammers and bs. Can email links or post here. Thanks.
    Indigo is my ATF. She gives priority to her regulars but she may see you if she is available. Her pics are 100% legit. Does not partake in pharmaceuticals. Incall location is in a safe location. 95% of her reviews on this site are positive.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...p/945866346744

  10. #8519

    Info

    Hello brothers momlover from the triad. Going to be in area tommorrow. Who would you recommend for a good time. Really not into bbw but slim to voluptuous. Staying away from scammers and bs. Can email links or post here. Thanks.

  11. #8518
    Quote Originally Posted by Devgrp  [View Original Post]
    Ad says her name is amber.
    Goes by that name too.

  12. #8517
    Quote Originally Posted by ConcordGuy  [View Original Post]
    LOL I think you are putting too much stock into the "senior member" tag he has, all that means is he made a lot of posts, it says noting about the quality of the content of those posts. LOL.
    Just asking a question. You guys don't have to be a dicks. Glad we have such brilliant and worldly ones to keep us pions straight and be able to bow down to. Jeez.

  13. #8516
    Quote Originally Posted by MustangMover  [View Original Post]
    Saw Priscilla today. Some demons present but nice body. Really a nice girl easy to talk to not rushed. Qv would repeat. Good location, apartment in Rock Hill. Safe.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...o/295137128349
    Ad says her name is amber.

  14. #8515

    Senior member

    LOL I think you are putting too much stock into the "senior member" tag he has, all that means is he made a lot of posts, it says noting about the quality of the content of those posts. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gruulaid631  [View Original Post]
    How is a senior member with your number of posts not able to see that she's fake? Any ad that puts down an email address is FAKE! It's not fucking rocket science.

  15. #8514

    Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes35  [View Original Post]
    Care to share any details?
    How is a senior member with your number of posts not able to see that she's fake? Any ad that puts down an email address is FAKE! It's not fucking rocket science.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape