Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 741 of 976 FirstFirst ... 241 641 691 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 791 841 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,115 of 14627
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3527
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnsx  [View Original Post]
    So earlier this week, my barber visted a ton of massage places only to see older, unattractive, and overweight females answer the door.

    He told me he just met Lexi (them 653034) and after a fiasco of texts, she meets him and asks for money to pay for room. He learned, from all of you, that's often a cash and dash scam. If that wasnt enough, the pics were likely 5 to 10 yrs old and 30 plus pounds ago. Glad he turned and left. He just wishes he could find someone attractive and stable. Kinda like a friend with benefits. Ugh.
    I reviewed her on T E are. What amazes me is that I was the first to mention the major weight difference. I get that we all have our preferences and opinions but facts should not be subjective. When someone posts pics that our not consistent with their appearance someone needs to mention it. I ended up staying and honestly I was glad I did because she was very clean and the performance was excellent. So I gave her high marks on that but also was honest about what I saw. With her directly as well as in the review. It won't stop until we start holding them accountable!

  2. #3526

    Tarpon pier monger

    Ok. Which one of us was at tarpon pier waiting on their girl. LOL. I sure would like a taste of her also. She wouldn't share digits with you around. LOL. She was a hottie. Bright red lips, zebra tights on with holes. Come now and share. Inbox me if your here and let me try it out also.

  3. #3525

    No luck

    So earlier this week, my barber visted a ton of massage places only to see older, unattractive, and overweight females answer the door.

    He told me he just met Lexi (them 653034) and after a fiasco of texts, she meets him and asks for money to pay for room. He learned, from all of you, that's often a cash and dash scam. If that wasnt enough, the pics were likely 5 to 10 yrs old and 30 plus pounds ago. Glad he turned and left. He just wishes he could find someone attractive and stable. Kinda like a friend with benefits. Ugh.

  4. #3524
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon44  [View Original Post]
    This hottie has definitely been around for a while. I saw her several years ago but I've been off of STG for a few weeks so I haven't seen her add. I think I only saw her twice. Was a bit nervous since she was just starting out. Didn't go back because she disappeared. I recall that she loves doggy and has an amazing body with a pair of firm bolt ons. I may go back and see her if I get bored one day. I attached some of her older ads and a review from long ago.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/fortmyers...-7652/1/383434
    Thanks. Hoping to schedule later today or tomorrow and I will report back.

  5. #3523
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRey  [View Original Post]
    So I was wondering if anyone here knows of any bukakke session or may be interested in some. I possibly have a girl or two that would be intere $ted. Possibly even for today.
    Count me in as well.

  6. #3522

    Blast from the past

    This hottie has definitely been around for a while. I saw her several years ago but I've been off of STG for a few weeks so I haven't seen her add. I think I only saw her twice. Was a bit nervous since she was just starting out. Didn't go back because she disappeared. I recall that she loves doggy and has an amazing body with a pair of firm bolt ons. I may go back and see her if I get bored one day. I attached some of her older ads and a review from long ago.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/fortmyers...-7652/1/383434

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/bustyb...2meet/29486212

    Anyone have details? We chatted and she seems very nice. Claims to have been around for a while but zero reviews and seemed a little evasive when I questioned that. Can't find much about her. She does remind me a lot of a girl I used to see in the cape around 2008 who just vanished, as they often do. Help me out guys!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 11.22.47 AM.jpg‎  

  7. #3521

    Blonde hottie

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/bustyb...2meet/29486212

    Anyone have details? We chatted and she seems very nice. Claims to have been around for a while but zero reviews and seemed a little evasive when I questioned that. Can't find much about her. She does remind me a lot of a girl I used to see in the cape around 2008 who just vanished, as they often do. Help me out guys!

  8. #3520

    Sent PM

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRey  [View Original Post]
    Ok. So I have very very reluctant to let my very personal UTR explore only due to her real job. But she has asked herself so I can't not deny her the request. PM for info. I will not give info to all. Only senior trusted. Sorry. Just her rules. Also no incall.
    RR. Would love to get her contact info.

  9. #3519

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by GatorBait1  [View Original Post]
    Mr RR, I would interested on more info.
    I live alone so no problem with outcalls LOL.

    I just have to become a senior member.

    Been on this site for many many years.

  10. #3518

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRey  [View Original Post]
    Ok. So I have very very reluctant to let my very personal UTR explore only due to her real job. But she has asked herself so I can't not deny her the request. PM for info. I will not give info to all. Only senior trusted. Sorry. Just her rules. Also no incall.
    Mr RR, I would interested on more info.

  11. #3517

    Bukkake session

    Quote Originally Posted by ARockHad  [View Original Post]
    Count me in for the next session.
    Count me in as well!

  12. #3516
    Quote Originally Posted by MobyD  [View Original Post]
    Great girl, thanks for that Rey. Met in her in a mutually convenient spot and got a nice BBBJ, no CIM but we'll get to that eventually, sweet DATY and FIV. Pretty girl great natural C rack, round ass just the right amount of phat. No drama, just fun. Donated $ but she'll definitely work that lower in the future.
    Good clean chick I tell ya. Hard to find one that isn't looking for that next hit. She will def work lower once comfortable as a regular. Her timing is hard due to her job and kid. But when ya do get her it's a good time for good price with good girl.

  13. #3515

    Bukakke sessions?

    Count me in for the next session.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRey  [View Original Post]
    So I was wondering if anyone here knows of any bukakke session or may be interested in some. I possibly have a girl or two that would be intere $ted. Possibly even for today.

  14. #3514
    Senior Member


    Posts: 972
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRey  [View Original Post]
    Ok. So I have very very reluctant to let my very personal UTR explore only due to her real job. But she has asked herself so I can't not deny her the request. PM for info. I will not give info to all. Only senior trusted. Sorry. Just her rules. Also no incall.
    Great girl, thanks for that Rey. Met in her in a mutually convenient spot and got a nice BBBJ, no CIM but we'll get to that eventually, sweet DATY and FIV. Pretty girl great natural C rack, round ass just the right amount of phat. No drama, just fun. Donated $ but she'll definitely work that lower in the future.

  15. #3513

    Bukakke sessions?

    So I was wondering if anyone here knows of any bukakke session or may be interested in some. I possibly have a girl or two that would be intere $ted. Possibly even for today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape