Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 745 of 976 FirstFirst ... 245 645 695 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 795 845 ... LastLast
Results 11,161 to 11,175 of 14628
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3468
    Quote Originally Posted by MrG69  [View Original Post]
    The ebony chicks in ft myers haven't figured out that guys don't like that touf ghetto girl attitude that they all put on. Theres a few that if they would just act normal they could make alot of $ but they choose to act like they are ghetto queens and push every potential regular away to prove that they are independent. I've always been curious about Lolita Dior but never could meetup with her because she ghosts me everytime we setup a meetup. Anyone seen her?

    https://eroticreview.ch/reviews/lolita-dior-12393243111-60367
    Lolita dior AKA poison ivy, just came back home from prison a few months ago. I saw her a few years ago had terrible time and I accidentally saw her again a couple weeks ago. She's a ****, everything covered + up sell. Also she has her drug dealer boyfriend waiting for you. I thought she was just a jerk to me, but it seems to be a trend. She's ridiculous too, she will inbox me on snapchat asking if I want a visit after I had to go hoem and jerk my own dick. PM me if you want more insight on this wast e of time.

  2. #3467

    Black Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRey  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking for some good as well. Let me know if ya find some. Very hard and rare. LOL.
    This girl is Haitian Dominican mix. She is smart and beautiful and you won't find her on the hooker sites. I saw her about four times but then Covid came along and I went to the monastery. https://www.secretbenefits.com/app/p...829d724bda4126.

  3. #3466

    Ava Baby. Wow

    This gal looks new to me has anyone seen her? If that is her snatch yummy! https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...y/795875900009.

  4. #3465

    Dieanna

    Quote Originally Posted by Philherup  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/51249234/

    Ok so I went and saw her because I thought she was the same provider who used to go by a different name, she was not. Offers 2 pops for 1. 0, great BBBJ but not GFE no DATY nice enough lady very clean does a decent job just nothing special. I need to cum up in some black pussy anybody got any recommendations?
    I've seen Dieanna a couple of times and enjoyed myself both times. The only warning I'd put out there is that this chick is definitely bipolar. When she's in her manic phase, she can't stop talking. But once she finally pipes down, she gives an incredible BBBJ. And she's got a natural rack that's incredible.

  5. #3464
    Senior Member


    Posts: 279

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#4063  [View Original Post]
    While perhaps a bit expensive there are a number of very beautiful black ladies on Eros Naples.
    The ebony chicks in ft myers haven't figured out that guys don't like that touf ghetto girl attitude that they all put on. Theres a few that if they would just act normal they could make alot of $ but they choose to act like they are ghetto queens and push every potential regular away to prove that they are independent. I've always been curious about Lolita Dior but never could meetup with her because she ghosts me everytime we setup a meetup. Anyone seen her?

    https://eroticreview.ch/reviews/lolita-dior-12393243111-60367
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 25F7A368-B3EE-4453-9C42-27D4E7098AFC.jpeg‎  

  6. #3463

    Beautiful Black Ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRey  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking for some good as well. Let me know if ya find some. Very hard and rare. LOL.
    While perhaps a bit expensive there are a number of very beautiful black ladies on Eros Naples.

  7. #3462
    Quote Originally Posted by Philherup  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/51249234/

    Ok so I went and saw her because I thought she was the same provider who used to go by a different name, she was not. Offers 2 pops for 1. 0, great BBBJ but not GFE no DATY nice enough lady very clean does a decent job just nothing special. I need to cum up in some black pussy anybody got any recommendations?
    I've been looking for some good as well. Let me know if ya find some. Very hard and rare. LOL.

  8. #3461

    Deanna

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/51249234/

    Ok so I went and saw her because I thought she was the same provider who used to go by a different name, she was not. Offers 2 pops for 1. 0, great BBBJ but not GFE no DATY nice enough lady very clean does a decent job just nothing special. I need to cum up in some black pussy anybody got any recommendations?

  9. #3460

    Nice UTR

    Ok. So I have very very reluctant to let my very personal UTR explore only due to her real job. But she has asked herself so I can't not deny her the request. PM for info. I will not give info to all. Only senior trusted. Sorry. Just her rules. Also no incall.

  10. #3459

    Looking for info

    I saw this one today and I feel like this isn't real. Anyone seen her?

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...y/775077408834

  11. #3458

    Any one had a chance to see her?


  12. #3457
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPervert  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing quite a few ads and for midget: And I can't tell if theyr are real or not so has anybody taking a chance to see her or either of them? I saw 2 so far reading on stg.
    I travel nationally for work and I have seen the same ads posted around the country for those height challenged girls, as well as for several others I see posted her. Most send you a pay link to "chat" with them. I hate the scammers but they are growing in number so someone must be falling for their bs.

  13. #3456

    Time to Negotiate

    Quote Originally Posted by MrG69  [View Original Post]
    Solid advice from a seasoned professional, thanks for sharing the tricks of the trade. Far too many times I've slowly kissed my way down to the crotches and then had to jump up like a kangaroo and pretend everything was ok down there. Not anymore!
    No Pun Intended, after you let them smell there Coo-chee and knows what's going on, I usually say this is not for me. There reply is well how about a quick BBBJ cim, my reply for the money your asking? No I will do it for half, fellows it she looks worth while to stay for the BBBJ and cim, WTF haste makes waste as we say and just go for it, I usually do and walk out a relieved man. Ciao fellow mongers.

  14. #3455

    Good old Candelwood

    Quote Originally Posted by TenFootDong  [View Original Post]
    Met up with this hottie today.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...998/8563828061

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...p/660798948777

    Looks like pics, 150 hhr BBBJ CFS. She's just visiting so don't miss out!
    Good old Candlewood Suites you will not believe how many chicks are staying there. I went from the 3 floor to the 2nd floor and saw the 2 Lesbo's Jess is worth the trip and very good service, next time try the 2 chicks on the 2nd floor and you will have the time of your life. L was thinking of getting a room at Candlewood Suites so this way I don't have to drive LOL But something to think about. Hey honey I'm going down to the thrift store and get some stuff, mean while you can get laid on all floors if you know where your going LOL. And stay safe my fellow mongers Ciao.

  15. #3454

    Color of the Boata

    Quote Originally Posted by Doji63  [View Original Post]
    Do you remember what color the boat was?
    It was a dark GREEN and all steel construction vintage year of 1956 I think, It had a nice deck on the back you could sit and have a drink and view the Marina, Ciao.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape