Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 502 of 929 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 552 602 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 13935
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6420
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegar0688  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    Don't know if this is ok to post here but I have a dilemma I am dealing with and thought I would get some input from some more veteran mongers then me.

    I have a provider that I have seen 3 times that I really like. Nothing spectacular but does a decent BBBJ for. 6 more than happy to share her info if you want it. I am very new to this so I need some help. After our last session, which was the best BBBJ she's done with me, we were chatting and she was telling me that she would be moving. I'm a business owner in sales and through chatting found out that she is moving in with one of my clients who, I found out, is a provider as well.

    Would it be a bad idea to use her Incall and run into my client? My client knows me well and will recognize me if she saw me. Don't know if it would be safe for me. What are your thoughts?

    Thanks everyone!
    The other provider already knows about you, don't for one minute think that they don't compare notes, they will play you to their advantage, its what providers do. They aren't out to share you because one will feel that the other is taking money out of their pocket and poaching their clientele, seen it happen, had one provider show a bit of jealousy one time because I hinted about hooking up with her roommate, it wasn't about me it was about losing $$.

  2. #6419
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegar0688  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    Don't know if this is ok to post here but I have a dilemma I am dealing with and thought I would get some input from some more veteran mongers then me.

    I have a provider that I have seen 3 times that I really like. Nothing spectacular but does a decent BBBJ for. 6 more than happy to share her info if you want it. I am very new to this so I need some help. After our last session, which was the best BBBJ she's done with me, we were chatting and she was telling me that she would be moving. I'm a business owner in sales and through chatting found out that she is moving in with one of my clients who, I found out, is a provider as well.

    Would it be a bad idea to use her Incall and run into my client? My client knows me well and will recognize me if she saw me. Don't know if it would be safe for me. What are your thoughts?

    Thanks everyone!
    To give a proper answer I need to see what both look like. But it sounds like a winning situation to me.

  3. #6418
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegar0688  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    Don't know if this is ok to post here but I have a dilemma I am dealing with and thought I would get some input from some more veteran mongers then me.

    I have a provider that I have seen 3 times that I really like. Nothing spectacular but does a decent BBBJ for. 6 more than happy to share her info if you want it. I am very new to this so I need some help. After our last session, which was the best BBBJ she's done with me, we were chatting and she was telling me that she would be moving. I'm a business owner in sales and through chatting found out that she is moving in with one of my clients who, I found out, is a provider as well.

    Would it be a bad idea to use her Incall and run into my client? My client knows me well and will recognize me if she saw me. Don't know if it would be safe for me. What are your thoughts?

    Thanks everyone!
    I think I'd either ask for cardates or outcall, especially if it's a BBBJ. Otherwise, I might say goodbye to this one. Even if you aren't doing anything wrong, it's best not to have your hobby mix with business.

  4. #6417
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Perfect

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    Depends on your personal situation. If you are married or a professional or manager at a big company then you risk being blackmailed.

    If you are a single guy and don't work in a job with a strict moral or appearance code then try to go for both of them.
    Answer if your married or have kids forget about it there's a billion or more chicks in the sea there will always be another. Hell you and all these guys should never put your business in the streets like the way you did not safe! But good luck.

  5. #6416
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegar0688  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    Don't know if this is ok to post here but I have a dilemma I am dealing with and thought I would get some input from some more veteran mongers then me.

    I have a provider that I have seen 3 times that I really like. Nothing spectacular but does a decent BBBJ for. 6 more than happy to share her info if you want it. I am very new to this so I need some help. After our last session, which was the best BBBJ she's done with me, we were chatting and she was telling me that she would be moving. I'm a business owner in sales and through chatting found out that she is moving in with one of my clients who, I found out, is a provider as well.

    Would it be a bad idea to use her Incall and run into my client? My client knows me well and will recognize me if she saw me. Don't know if it would be safe for me. What are your thoughts?

    Thanks everyone!
    Depends on your personal situation. If you are married or a professional or manager at a big company then you risk being blackmailed.

    If you are a single guy and don't work in a job with a strict moral or appearance code then try to go for both of them.

  6. #6415
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSeeker702  [View Original Post]
    You should ask for the doubles price LOL. I don't see why the other provider would get jelly. She should know this is a strictly platonic relationship. Hobbying shouldn't be mixed with feelings. Just my two cents.
    I get that. I guess I was just worried that she would try to blackmail me or something knowing that I now indulge. I guess after thinking about it, I kinda have leverage too LOL.

    I'm probably being a worry wart but I just wanted to check and see if there is some sort of unspoken rule about not doing things with providers you do other business with.

    FYI, I did ask about doubles and I might be taking them up in that soon. It's a good rate! LOL.

  7. #6414
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegar0688  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    Don't know if this is ok to post here but I have a dilemma I am dealing with and thought I would get some input from some more veteran mongers then me.

    I have a provider that I have seen 3 times that I really like. Nothing spectacular but does a decent BBBJ for. 6 more than happy to share her info if you want it. I am very new to this so I need some help. After our last session, which was the best BBBJ she's done with me, we were chatting and she was telling me that she would be moving. I'm a business owner in sales and through chatting found out that she is moving in with one of my clients who, I found out, is a provider as well.

    Would it be a bad idea to use her Incall and run into my client? My client knows me well and will recognize me if she saw me. Don't know if it would be safe for me. What are your thoughts?

    Thanks everyone!
    You should ask for the doubles price LOL. I don't see why the other provider would get jelly. She should know this is a strictly platonic relationship. Hobbying shouldn't be mixed with feelings. Just my two cents.

  8. #6413

    Using Your Head As More Than A Hat-Rack

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokker  [View Original Post]
    Once I clicked your link, I knew everything you said was fake from there after. Didn't even read rest of review after I saw your link.
    Yeah, that guy's clearly just a shill on here who's trying to direct dummies to this "bait and switch" agency website so they can scam them, everyone should just ignore his bogus reviews.

  9. #6412
    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    These pics are all fake. You're not fooling anyone:
    At least 5 of those girls are porn stars I recognized.

  10. #6411

    Dilemma

    Hi guys,

    Don't know if this is ok to post here but I have a dilemma I am dealing with and thought I would get some input from some more veteran mongers then me.

    I have a provider that I have seen 3 times that I really like. Nothing spectacular but does a decent BBBJ for. 6 more than happy to share her info if you want it. I am very new to this so I need some help. After our last session, which was the best BBBJ she's done with me, we were chatting and she was telling me that she would be moving. I'm a business owner in sales and through chatting found out that she is moving in with one of my clients who, I found out, is a provider as well.

    Would it be a bad idea to use her Incall and run into my client? My client knows me well and will recognize me if she saw me. Don't know if it would be safe for me. What are your thoughts?

    Thanks everyone!

  11. #6410
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter458  [View Original Post]
    I emailed her a couple of days about about a meeting. Responded pretty quick. I'm in town next week so I will post info when I see her.
    Yes please let me know how the service is. I have been eyeing her for a while.

    Happy mongering.

  12. #6409

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    These pics are all fake. You're not fooling anyone:
    Once I clicked your link, I knew everything you said was fake from there after. Didn't even read rest of review after I saw your link.

  13. #6408
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter458  [View Original Post]
    I emailed her a couple of days about about a meeting. Responded pretty quick. I'm in town next week so I will post info when I see her.
    She's not like smoking hot but there's something of a girl next door to her that makes her pretty hot. Let us know how she rolls.

  14. #6407
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegar0688  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one? What intel do we have?

    I'm so close to pulling the trigger!!

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...sexylexi696969
    Her incall situation can be a little awkward because she has a roommate but other than that really nice girl, BBBJ cfs dfk. She was nice and accommodating. Inquired about bb and was politely turned down.

  15. #6406
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPoker  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while folks. I've been out of the scene for a while and thought I'd come back with a bang! Not that anyone cares, but no real reason why I've been out of the hobbyist scene just thought I'd lay low for a while.

    On with the show!

    Saw Honey about a week ago:

    http://www.ariavegasescorts.com

    Looks: 7.

    The photos on Valentine's site are definitely glamorized for Honey. The photos don't show that she is a bit curvier than what the photos may reveal. She's not bbw by any means, but she has a little more weight than what the glamorized pics seem to portray. This didn't greatly bother me that much as I had a great time with her, but it's definitely something to keep in mind. That said, if you are a breast man, then you should see this girl. Her breasts are beautifully heavy, large, and she loves having them played with. Personally, I'm not a breast man, but nonetheless even I had some fun with her tits.

    Body: 6.

    As mentioned before, her pics are glamorized on Valentine's site. She has a little more weight than what the pictures seem to portray. Not a terrible body, but again if you're looking for spinner, then she's not your girl. If you like a bit of curve on your woman, then go see her.

    Attitude: 8.

    She started out a bit businesslike, but after a brief chat with bottled water, Honey started to warm up. After a bit of dfk and heavy petting, she became much more relaxed and "girl next door" like. Very sweet girl.

    Performance: 8.

    This girl is fun. Lots of fun. Her BBBJ is excellent (if I had to rate her BJ, about 7 1/2 to 8 out of 10). Not sure if she does BBBJTC (not a requirement for me), but doesn't hurt to try. Lots of dfk'ing, willing to try nearly any position, and loves her pussy licked. Her pussy is extremely tight (well, it is for me! LOL) And we went well beyond the clock. Seconds are available (YMMV). I don't believe she offers Greek, but I'm not into that.

    Overall: 7. 5.

    Lots of fun, great performance, tight pussy, but the glamorized pictures (which usually don't bother me) knocks some points off for me.

    Ultimately, if you like curvy women and / or big breasts, then go see this woman. She's a ton of fun, sweet, and very accommodating.
    These pics are all fake. You're not fooling anyone:

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape