LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #42251
    That's definitely not her, but thanks for the info!

    Quote Originally Posted by Budge96  [View Original Post]
    If your referring to Tracey I haven't seen her in a while although over Memorial Day weekend she hit my phone begging for a date.

    Nit a bad chick, doubt she uses told me years ago she fell out with her Latin husband that hit physical with her so she noticed all these other twenty somethings making money decided what the hell can't beat them join them haha.

    Not a bad date at all lies it in the rump if you get her turned in enough oh and the spooge on the tits is her thing!

  2. #42250

    Not what it used to be

    Fellow mongers have you noticed that things are not the way they used to be? It was a time that you would ride around for 30 to 45 minutes and see 10 + 15 good looking Street walkers nowadays it'll take you two hours and you might see one. It made me think because I saw Corrine recently and Corrine looks like she ate Corrine. It's starting to get old wasting a lot of gas to see nothing that's why I try to get a phone number or two but they can never keep a phone number. I sometimes try to get on here to see who is the new up-and-coming QT of the block so to say but no luck there neither what is going on my brother's?

  3. #42249

    30 yo Elissa / Alisa? On Fairhaven

    Who's this 30 yo with a foreign accent? It kinda threw me off so I passed. Deep accent so her name I didn't fully make out. Any intel. Had on like a tube top showing some belly fat.

  4. #42248

    If that's her you

    If that is her you must be spoil LOL Because when I went to that dirty ass hotel the room was fine but the hotel no one was wearing masks they even looked at you crazy when you had one on LOL. They, even had a sign that said " no mask no service " I was like think God I only stay at the four season LOL. Anyway, lucky I had a condom because she was demanding one but it was a non latex one she never had one used on here so after she stopped holding my dick I went in on her chick rolling her eyes and stuff after I busted talked about how she loved the condoms because the latex drys her pussy out LOL. Safe date, sexy body, on the fun level like a eating a plain bagel.

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    The top and bottom is very good and she will let you cim. Hit her up if you are looking for something that feels good and looks good.

    http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=386cfe5c8

  5. #42247

    Amy from DD now on WW

    Amy is a blonde spinner. Cute body. Wears shorts. Straight dirty blonde hair with bangs. She has kinda of a 60's vibe. Great date too. Though I've only gotten head, she's on for the long haul if necessary. She was a fab of mine in DD. But today I saw her on WW. I would have picked her up but she looked so bedraggled. Her shapely legs were terribly bruised and her clothes were filthy. I hope she cleans up because she's a nice girl.

  6. #42246

    Khloe / Carita

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    The top and bottom is very good and she will let you cim. Hit her up if you are looking for something that feels good and looks good.

    http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=386cfe5c8
    She's cute and she's back. Not sure how old the video is, but she can't take the D anymore. Won't let me in balls deep.

  7. #42245

    JimmyJams

    JimmyJams, please clear your inbox.

  8. #42244

    Met up with a regular today and she is looking for some action fellas

    The top and bottom is very good and she will let you cim. Hit her up if you are looking for something that feels good and looks good.

    http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=386cfe5c8
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails g1.jpg‎   g2.jpg‎   g3.jpg‎  

  9. #42243
    Quote Originally Posted by BMish  [View Original Post]
    This is the first I have heard of this, what are the limits for this loop for rt 173 in pasadena.
    I heard from Popeyes to McDonald's.

    Phyuck!

  10. #42242

    Differences

    I have a question what are the differences between black and white sex workers of what they will and will not do with clients?

  11. #42241
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    What are the limits

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Sup fellas. I've visited the Dirty Dena / 173 loop a few times now and found nothing. Someone here said it's good for young girls. I've gone mornings, afternoon's, and evenings. Nothing still. Can anyone advise if it's still good?

    Phyuck!
    This is the first I have heard of this, what are the limits for this loop for rt 173 in pasadena.

  12. #42240

    Pasadena / Dirty Dena loop

    Sup fellas. I've visited the Dirty Dena / 173 loop a few times now and found nothing. Someone here said it's good for young girls. I've gone mornings, afternoon's, and evenings. Nothing still. Can anyone advise if it's still good?

    Phyuck!

  13. #42239

    Straight over his head

    Quote Originally Posted by PellyMason  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad someone said this. But as you can see the point you made went swoooosh overhead.
    Obviously didn't get it at all.

  14. #42238

    Mandy

    Any of you gents like to share her digits with me?

  15. #42237

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJams  [View Original Post]
    I have green light to share Mandy's digits.

    PLEASE READ. I will share digits and protocol for contacting her (ahole bf) ONLY with SM, people who have shared with me, and not cheap / exploitive hobbyist.

    She's worth more than average SW in that area for many reasons (for now).
    Thanks to JimmyJams for providing me with her digits, I was able to have some fun with Mandy today. Great head doctor. Pussy was tight and she got into it. That girl can ride a dick. I will be seeing her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape