Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,861 to 13,875 of 17734
-
06-17-20 23:30 #3874Senior Member

Posts: 34This provider had travel postponed
For those of you hoping to meet this one. She got delayed and will not be here until months end.
https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...es/3677272.htm
-
06-17-20 22:19 #3873Senior Member

Posts: 34Clarification handled: Provider review
Hey all,
Contacted the provider that had the trans female listed on Slixa. She said she clicked the wrong box and is definitely female. Slixa has been updated to show the correct info.
I asked her to meet and we did.
https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...es/1888982.htm
$400 for 60 min. BBBJ, no CIM, doggie, mish, etc.
Pictures are pretty accurate. Location in upscale hotel near airport.
Tight box. Baby damage on stomach. Good attitude / personality.
She said greek is on the menu for extra. I didn't bother asking how much.
I felt $400 was a bit high, but given the current provider market you might decide to give it a go.
-
06-17-20 21:16 #3872Senior Member

Posts: 156I saw those ads too and the difference between them. The current slixa ad no longer has the trans female ftm mention. I also notice that she misspelled her email "gmal", and she lists her height at "4'3" in this ad. https://www.cityhotties.com/wp-conte..._profile-1.jpg.
Originally Posted by Bojanglesstl
[View Original Post]
So, she might have made a mistake on the original slixa ad that is now corrected. But I don't think I'll be the one to test out whether that theory is right or not.
-
06-17-20 19:57 #3871Senior Member

Posts: 375Bree and Pamela
Haha, she can't keep her facts straight. I didn't really get a good look at her but there's no way she's 26 so 36 seems about right. And if that's the case, she's got a girl who was only born when she got her car, that's quite a big age gap there. Makes me think she's just manipulating the younger girl to do what she wants.
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]
There was a Latina girl in town a while back by the name of Pamela, might this be the same Pamela? I think she was affiliated with Maria's group.
Originally Posted by ChaseSmith
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 19:24 #3870Senior Member

Posts: 34A little clarification maybe necessary.
Came across the following links today. One is from Eros and the other from.
Notice one clearly points out Trans Female ftm. The other does not.
https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...es/1888982.htm
https://www.slixa.com/missouri/st-louis/gaby-8
-
06-17-20 19:07 #3869Senior Member

Posts: 34Review for Sophia (AKA Sensual Vixen)
Hey all, finally got to see this one today.
$200 for 30 min. BBBJ, full service. Apartment in CWE.
Cute, petite, nice body. Safe location with ez access and decent parking.
Give it a whirl.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sensual-vixen/29673024
-
06-17-20 17:03 #3868Senior Member

Posts: 79Intel on Pamela
At first glance this appears to be fake.
Gorgeous gal, out of area number etc.
I'm thinking this one is legit. There are reviews. There are comments too.
When I'm bored at work sometimes I'll look at listCrawler in different cities. See what we are missing here in STL. . Atlanta? Maybe somewhere in Florida when I came across these women. It was recent.
I'm going to track down and see if I can find other ads.
Texted her. Was supposed to text at 2 pm. Ended up texting her at 230. Responded back at 3 pm that she wasn't free until 430 pm. Too late for me. So I asked about tomorrow and she said she was going to be around.
She wasn't trying to rush. Wasn't asking for a donation prior to engagement. Asked if I was affiliated with law enforcement or entrapment.
Normal red flags are here but justified.
Multiple girls in pics. Yes. But from what I remember seeing in another place she was apartment girls with multiple Latina women kind of like our Asian friends.
I'm thinking this maybe a crew coming up to plant some flags.
Price quoted 140 hhr. 200 hr.
Lmk what you think or if you saw her.
Here's the link.
I'll reach out tomorrow and see what I find out.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/51941505/
-
06-17-20 16:33 #3867Senior Member

Posts: 56Petite Megan. AA spinner in Kirkwood area.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 15:13 #3866Senior Member

Posts: 72Cassidy
Cassidy is the real deal, she's super cool and easy to setup an appointment. Finally one in Illinois that I will repeat. Very typical open menu. Excellent bbj and she makes sure she takes her time and doesn't rush. She's kinky af too, honestly I think she likes giving BJ just as much as we like receiving. DATY then mish. She likes it a bit rough too, she likes a hard pounding. Like anyone else YMMV. If you like kinky chatty stoner chicks that post real pics, she gets the thumbs north from me! Prices and location are on her ad.
Originally Posted by TimeMaker
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 14:40 #3865Senior Member

Posts: 457Time traveller
Now the gypsy is 26, not 36 (or more)! Hahaha.
Originally Posted by Dubberman
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...219ed580bccbec
-
06-17-20 14:17 #3864Senior Member

Posts: 133If I remember right, there is an AA girl named Megan in the Kirkwood area.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 12:51 #3863Senior Member

Posts: 1744Which Megan
Do you mean Asian Megan?
Originally Posted by GrabSumbud
[View Original Post]
https://stlouis.rubratings.com/139825
-
06-17-20 12:35 #3862Senior Member

Posts: 56South county Kirkwood area. Very safe.
Originally Posted by Cvin2000
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 09:28 #3861Senior Member

Posts: 398Cassidy ad on adult look
I'm not a member was at one time not much on here with search.
Sure would like some pm on services and menu donations etc.
I think she is is in Illinois.
Thanks for help.
Time.
-
06-17-20 09:21 #3860Senior Member

Posts: 105Sounds awesome. Where is the location and is it safe? Price?
Originally Posted by GrabSumbud
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






