Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 925 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 425 825 875 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 975 1025 ... LastLast
Results 13,861 to 13,875 of 17734
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3874

    This provider had travel postponed

    For those of you hoping to meet this one. She got delayed and will not be here until months end.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...es/3677272.htm

  2. #3873

    Clarification handled: Provider review

    Hey all,

    Contacted the provider that had the trans female listed on Slixa. She said she clicked the wrong box and is definitely female. Slixa has been updated to show the correct info.

    I asked her to meet and we did.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...es/1888982.htm

    $400 for 60 min. BBBJ, no CIM, doggie, mish, etc.

    Pictures are pretty accurate. Location in upscale hotel near airport.

    Tight box. Baby damage on stomach. Good attitude / personality.

    She said greek is on the menu for extra. I didn't bother asking how much.

    I felt $400 was a bit high, but given the current provider market you might decide to give it a go.

  3. #3872
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojanglesstl  [View Original Post]
    Came across the following links today. One is from Eros and the other from.

    Notice one clearly points out Trans Female ftm. The other does not.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...es/1888982.htm

    https://www.slixa.com/missouri/st-louis/gaby-8
    I saw those ads too and the difference between them. The current slixa ad no longer has the trans female ftm mention. I also notice that she misspelled her email "gmal", and she lists her height at "4'3" in this ad. https://www.cityhotties.com/wp-conte..._profile-1.jpg.

    So, she might have made a mistake on the original slixa ad that is now corrected. But I don't think I'll be the one to test out whether that theory is right or not.

  4. #3871

    Bree and Pamela

    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Now the gypsy is 26, not 36 (or more)! Hahaha.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...219ed580bccbec
    Haha, she can't keep her facts straight. I didn't really get a good look at her but there's no way she's 26 so 36 seems about right. And if that's the case, she's got a girl who was only born when she got her car, that's quite a big age gap there. Makes me think she's just manipulating the younger girl to do what she wants.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseSmith  [View Original Post]
    At first glance this appears to be fake.

    Gorgeous gal, out of area number etc.

    I'm thinking this one is legit. There are reviews. There are comments too.

    When I'm bored at work sometimes I'll look at listCrawler in different cities. See what we are missing here in STL. . Atlanta? Maybe somewhere in Florida when I came across these women. It was recent.

    I'm going to track down and see if I can find other ads.

    Texted her. Was supposed to text at 2 pm. Ended up texting her at 230. Responded back at 3 pm that she wasn't free until 430 pm. Too late for me. So I asked about tomorrow and she said she was going to be around.

    She wasn't trying to rush. Wasn't asking for a donation prior to engagement. Asked if I was affiliated with law enforcement or entrapment.

    Normal red flags are here but justified.

    Multiple girls in pics. Yes. But from what I remember seeing in another place she was apartment girls with multiple Latina women kind of like our Asian friends.

    I'm thinking this maybe a crew coming up to plant some flags.

    Price quoted 140 hhr. 200 hr.

    Lmk what you think or if you saw her.

    Here's the link.

    I'll reach out tomorrow and see what I find out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/51941505/
    There was a Latina girl in town a while back by the name of Pamela, might this be the same Pamela? I think she was affiliated with Maria's group.

  5. #3870

    A little clarification maybe necessary.

    Came across the following links today. One is from Eros and the other from.

    Notice one clearly points out Trans Female ftm. The other does not.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...es/1888982.htm

    https://www.slixa.com/missouri/st-louis/gaby-8

  6. #3869

    Review for Sophia (AKA Sensual Vixen)

    Hey all, finally got to see this one today.

    $200 for 30 min. BBBJ, full service. Apartment in CWE.

    Cute, petite, nice body. Safe location with ez access and decent parking.

    Give it a whirl.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sensual-vixen/29673024

  7. #3868

    Intel on Pamela

    At first glance this appears to be fake.

    Gorgeous gal, out of area number etc.

    I'm thinking this one is legit. There are reviews. There are comments too.

    When I'm bored at work sometimes I'll look at listCrawler in different cities. See what we are missing here in STL. . Atlanta? Maybe somewhere in Florida when I came across these women. It was recent.

    I'm going to track down and see if I can find other ads.

    Texted her. Was supposed to text at 2 pm. Ended up texting her at 230. Responded back at 3 pm that she wasn't free until 430 pm. Too late for me. So I asked about tomorrow and she said she was going to be around.

    She wasn't trying to rush. Wasn't asking for a donation prior to engagement. Asked if I was affiliated with law enforcement or entrapment.

    Normal red flags are here but justified.

    Multiple girls in pics. Yes. But from what I remember seeing in another place she was apartment girls with multiple Latina women kind of like our Asian friends.

    I'm thinking this maybe a crew coming up to plant some flags.

    Price quoted 140 hhr. 200 hr.

    Lmk what you think or if you saw her.

    Here's the link.

    I'll reach out tomorrow and see what I find out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/51941505/

  8. #3867
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean Asian Megan?

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/139825
    Petite Megan. AA spinner in Kirkwood area.

  9. #3866

    Cassidy

    Cassidy is the real deal, she's super cool and easy to setup an appointment. Finally one in Illinois that I will repeat. Very typical open menu. Excellent bbj and she makes sure she takes her time and doesn't rush. She's kinky af too, honestly I think she likes giving BJ just as much as we like receiving. DATY then mish. She likes it a bit rough too, she likes a hard pounding. Like anyone else YMMV. If you like kinky chatty stoner chicks that post real pics, she gets the thumbs north from me! Prices and location are on her ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeMaker  [View Original Post]
    I'm not a member was at one time not much on here with search.

    Sure would like some pm on services and menu donations etc.

    I think she is is in Illinois.

    Thanks for help.

    Time.

  10. #3865

    Time traveller

    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    I saw Bree today again and she dyed her hair again to purple haha. Had a good time as well though I went over the half hour session but they were cool with that. Funny thing is, I noticed they had a new number yet again, so I decided to test the she-pimp and asked if Bree does BB. She was like no and asked me to cancel but I told her I was already on the way. She then told me that I could do her instead (no thanks) since she's a "gypsy". Now I'm not sure what she meant by that as I can't seem to find anything beside the fact that they're from Romania, does anyone know what "gypsy" mean in regards to the hobby?
    Now the gypsy is 26, not 36 (or more)! Hahaha.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...219ed580bccbec

  11. #3864
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean Asian Megan?

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/139825
    If I remember right, there is an AA girl named Megan in the Kirkwood area.

  12. #3863

    Which Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by GrabSumbud  [View Original Post]
    Checked out Megan today after reading many positive reviews. MAAANNN she is fine!! Her pics do no justice!128293; Scheduled a qv not knowing I'd want more time because she is fucking gorgeous!! Nice petite frame great oral skills although covered and cowgirl like she was raised riding horses! Will repeat.
    Do you mean Asian Megan?

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/139825

  13. #3862
    Quote Originally Posted by Cvin2000  [View Original Post]
    Sounds awesome. Where is the location and is it safe? Price?
    South county Kirkwood area. Very safe.

  14. #3861

    Cassidy ad on adult look

    I'm not a member was at one time not much on here with search.

    Sure would like some pm on services and menu donations etc.

    I think she is is in Illinois.

    Thanks for help.

    Time.

  15. #3860
    Quote Originally Posted by GrabSumbud  [View Original Post]
    Checked out Megan today after reading many positive reviews. MAAANNN she is fine!! Her pics do no justice!128293; Scheduled a qv not knowing I'd want more time because she is fucking gorgeous!! Nice petite frame great oral skills although covered and cowgirl like she was raised riding horses! Will repeat.
    Sounds awesome. Where is the location and is it safe? Price?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape