Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10695

    Jersey Jess

    Had been texting back and forth with her for a few weeks now trying to set up a time, we arrived on meeting at a hotel yesterday. We have met several times before, this would have been I believe out fifth time together. We had set up to do 90 min to 2 hrs for 250. She said it was a price just for me and not for anyone else. So everything is going fine and she even shows up a little but earlier. I let her in through the side door. No makeup on or anything and in regular clothes which I didn't care about. We get in the room and she says "Hey I have to let my ride know how long its going to be, can you give me the money now and ill give my ride it so they can drive around for 90 minutes to 2 hours and pick me up. Ill even leave my phone here. " If it was ANY other provider I would have never gave her the money, but because we had met before several times and I had gotten discounts during these several times I let my guard down and figured hey she wouldn't leave her cell phone here. I walk her to the side door because she says to wait for her there and of course she never comes back. I go to the room, its a damaged phone beat up and wasn't on.

    So many warning signs I missed, I mean first off we agreed on the time before hand so her ride would know already, and another one being she didn't have a purse or anything, just the phone in her hand and I've never been with a provider that doesn't come prepared with things. Feel dumb of course for giving the money up front as I have read so many stories about providers pulling things but I would have never thought she would because she's been reviewed well and like I have said I had seen her several times. It is what it is. Besides running off with people's money now it also seems like she was missing teeth, safe to assume where my money is going to. Sucks, I liked her as a provider.

  2. #10694

    Don't

    Reminder. Never cave into cash requests. I know this has been talked about ad infinitum but for newer members, girls will sometimes send you a message along these lines. It could be a girl you've seen many times. Whoever. Had one send a really long message today asking for 75 so she could 'get a room' and 'I'm just tryn to work'. Said she'd pay me back double.

    Very funny!

    A simple 'No' works but you don't even need to respond to these. No matter how many times you've seen a girl, remember she's not your friend etc.

    Stay smart!

  3. #10693

    Not Bunnie

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieKane200  [View Original Post]
    And the second one sure looks like Bunnie.
    She does resemble Bunnie, but it is not her.

    FOM69.

  4. #10692

    Mermaid Jodi

    Saw Mermaid Jodi recently. She is not as curvy as her pics so I do not know if she has a "lifestyle" issue that caused her to be so skinny but I was a bit disappointed from the pics. It was a decent SW Milw. Incall that I assume was not hers. Nice DFK to start and BBBJ. DATY was clean and nice. Moved on to mish and with the DFK didn't leave, nice and wet and into it. Rode it to completion with GFE DFK the entire time which was nice. Do not know if I will repeat unless incall is decent since that place obviously wasn't hers. Decent value though.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/571727806439

    GC.

  5. #10691

    First Real Report

    Mercedes- https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...z/072211427467.

    Took $95 and basically ran off with it. Didn't bring a condom and had no more cash / card on me to buy some so she went to get some from the corner store while I waited just around the corner. If I had a condom I think she would've went through with it but oh well guess I'll never know.

    Stella- https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/039653446919.

    This is her older ad that has her actual face pics. New ad has some different pics. Saw her a while back but wanted to report after seeing her again. Our schedules haven't lined up the last two times I've tried though she'll just kind of stop responding. Nice ass. Incall is kind of in a sketchy neighborhood if late (around 6th and national). Everything covered but she told me the menu would open up after more visits. YMMV.

    Jaeda- https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...h/647519605623.

    Definitely my ATF for the last year or so. GFE. Pricey. Been reviewed plenty of times on here.

    First real report, hopefully more to come. Been doing this about 3 years, lurker on here for 2. I've missed a lot of reviews on some girls I still see post but not sure if its even worth sharing or not. Godspeed.

  6. #10690
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by RedDog60  [View Original Post]
    She is not worth the 3 Bill's, I should of walked away but, little head got the best of me. Way to many rules for that fee and see just laid there no connection what so ever. Back to Chicago for a better time there with the ladies.
    I appreciate the advanced warning. As the saying goes. If it seems to good to be true, it probably is.

    Happy Hunting.

  7. #10689

    Amy

    I know she has been talked about on here. But was wondering if anyone has seen her lately? Any info is welcome.

    Thanks.

  8. #10688
    Quote Originally Posted by DewAngel  [View Original Post]
    Rhyan.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/570310383086

    Older, hairy legs and armpits, saggy boobs, and baby dmg. She smells and place has roaches. I wouldn't pay another visit and highly don't recommend.

    Alizee.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/920014296123

    Great provider. Lovely. Nice all around. Smells good, clean place, BBBJ and DATY. Would repeat and recommend. A bit higher than othershe but 160 seems fair.

    Cassandra.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/824206951899

    Similar looks to her ad. Decent looking. Smells and has a few marks. Drinks a bit too much too. Extreme rush service and asks for tips as well. Does allow BBFS and daty but she's too dirty for me to even think about it. I wouldn't waste anymore time with her.
    Was Alizee 160 for an hour? When I've talked to her she wanted 400 so wondering if she will actually go that low.

  9. #10687

    Aviod

    She is not worth the 3 Bill's, I should of walked away but, little head got the best of me. Way to many rules for that fee and see just laid there no connection what so ever. Back to Chicago for a better time there with the ladies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kjh28  [View Original Post]
    I apologize in advance if she has been reported on. Shockingly, many girls go by Kat. Anyone have any experience with her? Good or bad? Her rates are pretty high, but not too out of line with that of a clean / safe / attractive provider.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/060239750637

  10. #10686
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieKane200  [View Original Post]
    And the second one sure looks like Bunnie.
    Yes, the first one is the former Denver Rose, and the second one is Candy. Candy and Bunny have similarities.

  11. #10685
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Kat

    I apologize in advance if she has been reported on. Shockingly, many girls go by Kat. Anyone have any experience with her? Good or bad? Her rates are pretty high, but not too out of line with that of a clean / safe / attractive provider.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/060239750637

  12. #10684

    Has anybody had the pleasure yet

    Has anybody had the pleasure yet? I've been trying to track this female down for quite a while but I'm always seeming to just miss her has anybody had opportunity to spend any time with her if so send me some details maybe I'll try a little harder to meet her LOL.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/904157257967

  13. #10683
    Quote Originally Posted by PNR2004  [View Original Post]
    That is Kallie. Been reviewed her many times. When she was at her prime a favorite of DFY before he passed. I was with her once. Did not repeat. She was very mechanical.
    Do you know this to be factual, or are you assuming this from what was reported last year that he wasn't doing to well?

  14. #10682

    Isabella

    Saw Isabella recently. Wanted to see her sooner, but incall was always downtown near 6th &WI. Ave. She was at a nice Brown Deer hotel so set a time. Nice looking MILF. Late 30's, early fourties. No signs of use I could see. Wide open menu. BBBJ, clean daty, some light dfk. She is a smoker but couldn't smell on her. Loves having her nipples sucked as well as her clit. BBFS and cip available for upcharge at her discretion. Will repeat. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/fuck-m...-want/29804520.

  15. #10681

    Bunnie

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieKane200  [View Original Post]
    And the second one sure looks like Bunnie.
    I thought that was her but wasn't sure. She sort of disappeared for awhile and it's been a couple of years since I've seen her. She was one of my favorites but one thing I didn't like that she didn't tell me that there was an up charge for CIM until she had me really going while she was on her knees. I was like "yeah, whatever, just keep going!" I suppose that's a good way to make a few extra bucks LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape