Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10688
    Quote Originally Posted by DewAngel  [View Original Post]
    Rhyan.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/570310383086

    Older, hairy legs and armpits, saggy boobs, and baby dmg. She smells and place has roaches. I wouldn't pay another visit and highly don't recommend.

    Alizee.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/920014296123

    Great provider. Lovely. Nice all around. Smells good, clean place, BBBJ and DATY. Would repeat and recommend. A bit higher than othershe but 160 seems fair.

    Cassandra.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/824206951899

    Similar looks to her ad. Decent looking. Smells and has a few marks. Drinks a bit too much too. Extreme rush service and asks for tips as well. Does allow BBFS and daty but she's too dirty for me to even think about it. I wouldn't waste anymore time with her.
    Was Alizee 160 for an hour? When I've talked to her she wanted 400 so wondering if she will actually go that low.

  2. #10687

    Aviod

    She is not worth the 3 Bill's, I should of walked away but, little head got the best of me. Way to many rules for that fee and see just laid there no connection what so ever. Back to Chicago for a better time there with the ladies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kjh28  [View Original Post]
    I apologize in advance if she has been reported on. Shockingly, many girls go by Kat. Anyone have any experience with her? Good or bad? Her rates are pretty high, but not too out of line with that of a clean / safe / attractive provider.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/060239750637

  3. #10686
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieKane200  [View Original Post]
    And the second one sure looks like Bunnie.
    Yes, the first one is the former Denver Rose, and the second one is Candy. Candy and Bunny have similarities.

  4. #10685
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Kat

    I apologize in advance if she has been reported on. Shockingly, many girls go by Kat. Anyone have any experience with her? Good or bad? Her rates are pretty high, but not too out of line with that of a clean / safe / attractive provider.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/060239750637

  5. #10684

    Has anybody had the pleasure yet

    Has anybody had the pleasure yet? I've been trying to track this female down for quite a while but I'm always seeming to just miss her has anybody had opportunity to spend any time with her if so send me some details maybe I'll try a little harder to meet her LOL.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/904157257967

  6. #10683
    Quote Originally Posted by PNR2004  [View Original Post]
    That is Kallie. Been reviewed her many times. When she was at her prime a favorite of DFY before he passed. I was with her once. Did not repeat. She was very mechanical.
    Do you know this to be factual, or are you assuming this from what was reported last year that he wasn't doing to well?

  7. #10682

    Isabella

    Saw Isabella recently. Wanted to see her sooner, but incall was always downtown near 6th &WI. Ave. She was at a nice Brown Deer hotel so set a time. Nice looking MILF. Late 30's, early fourties. No signs of use I could see. Wide open menu. BBBJ, clean daty, some light dfk. She is a smoker but couldn't smell on her. Loves having her nipples sucked as well as her clit. BBFS and cip available for upcharge at her discretion. Will repeat. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/fuck-m...-want/29804520.

  8. #10681

    Bunnie

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieKane200  [View Original Post]
    And the second one sure looks like Bunnie.
    I thought that was her but wasn't sure. She sort of disappeared for awhile and it's been a couple of years since I've seen her. She was one of my favorites but one thing I didn't like that she didn't tell me that there was an up charge for CIM until she had me really going while she was on her knees. I was like "yeah, whatever, just keep going!" I suppose that's a good way to make a few extra bucks LOL.

  9. #10680
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    Are you thinking of Violet that was around quite a bit with DFY? I think she moved to IL later and had visited on occasion after the move.
    Kallie definitely is not violet that OFG / DFY saw quite frequently, I have heard she's back and out of the game except maybe old regulars but don't quote me.

  10. #10679
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderGuy1954  [View Original Post]
    The former Denver Rose?
    And the second one sure looks like Bunnie.

  11. #10678

    Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by BrewFan224  [View Original Post]
    I know she's been reviewed here and somewhat recently, too. I always wanted to meet up with her but I float in and out of the hobby. I was getting that urge again but red flags are appearing. First, her number has changed to a 312 area code. I believe she moved out of town for awhile so maybe that explains it. Second, her ads have become very sporadic. Again, maybe there's a reasonable explanation. Third, her ads now state that her boobs are "large / natural" and before they were always medium, and that she has several tattoos but before she had none. Those things can change too, I guess. Fourth, her ads state she wants "dick pic" verification. This one is always odd and another red flag IMHO.

    Has anyone seen her recently and can they verify she's in MKE and that it's the Jersey Jess that has had decent reviews?
    Saw her over the weekend. It's her. Same service as before. I think her boobs did get bigger. Can't say that for certain, but they're fun!

  12. #10677

    Jersey Jess?

    I know she's been reviewed here and somewhat recently, too. I always wanted to meet up with her but I float in and out of the hobby. I was getting that urge again but red flags are appearing. First, her number has changed to a 312 area code. I believe she moved out of town for awhile so maybe that explains it. Second, her ads have become very sporadic. Again, maybe there's a reasonable explanation. Third, her ads now state that her boobs are "large / natural" and before they were always medium, and that she has several tattoos but before she had none. Those things can change too, I guess. Fourth, her ads state she wants "dick pic" verification. This one is always odd and another red flag IMHO.

    Has anyone seen her recently and can they verify she's in MKE and that it's the Jersey Jess that has had decent reviews?

  13. #10676

    Brittany Snow

    I've seen her twice now, and both times were incredible. First time was a car date, and after that I had to see her when we had more room, so I texted her yesterday morning. She's cool with setting up in advance. She isn't super high volume, and isn't available 24/7, but if you can work something out you will be very happy you did. I brought her a little outfit this time which she happily wore for me, and her performance is top shelf. Lots of dfk, teasing, BBBJ, cfs. Not sure if bb is available or not. Very willing and eager. It's just like a fling coming over, if I could still get cute young girls to want to come over. Be good to this one guys, I thought about keeping her to myself as much as I could. Don't make me regret posting this.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...w/656488035215

  14. #10675

    A few encounters

    Rhyan.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/570310383086

    Older, hairy legs and armpits, saggy boobs, and baby dmg. She smells and place has roaches. I wouldn't pay another visit and highly don't recommend.

    Alizee.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/920014296123

    Great provider. Lovely. Nice all around. Smells good, clean place, BBBJ and DATY. Would repeat and recommend. A bit higher than othershe but 160 seems fair.

    Cassandra.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/824206951899

    Similar looks to her ad. Decent looking. Smells and has a few marks. Drinks a bit too much too. Extreme rush service and asks for tips as well. Does allow BBFS and daty but she's too dirty for me to even think about it. I wouldn't waste anymore time with her.

  15. #10674

    Pics match

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderGuy1954  [View Original Post]
    The former Denver Rose?
    Sure looks like it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape