Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,736 to 15,750 of 26426
-
06-17-20 21:14 #10691Regular Member

Posts: 7First Real Report
Mercedes- https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...z/072211427467.
Took $95 and basically ran off with it. Didn't bring a condom and had no more cash / card on me to buy some so she went to get some from the corner store while I waited just around the corner. If I had a condom I think she would've went through with it but oh well guess I'll never know.
Stella- https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/039653446919.
This is her older ad that has her actual face pics. New ad has some different pics. Saw her a while back but wanted to report after seeing her again. Our schedules haven't lined up the last two times I've tried though she'll just kind of stop responding. Nice ass. Incall is kind of in a sketchy neighborhood if late (around 6th and national). Everything covered but she told me the menu would open up after more visits. YMMV.
Jaeda- https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...h/647519605623.
Definitely my ATF for the last year or so. GFE. Pricey. Been reviewed plenty of times on here.
First real report, hopefully more to come. Been doing this about 3 years, lurker on here for 2. I've missed a lot of reviews on some girls I still see post but not sure if its even worth sharing or not. Godspeed.
-
06-17-20 20:24 #10690Senior Member

Posts: 108Thanks
I appreciate the advanced warning. As the saying goes. If it seems to good to be true, it probably is.
Originally Posted by RedDog60
[View Original Post]
Happy Hunting.
-
06-17-20 18:48 #10689Senior Member

Posts: 48Amy
I know she has been talked about on here. But was wondering if anyone has seen her lately? Any info is welcome.
Thanks.
-
06-17-20 18:29 #10688Regular Member

Posts: 17Was Alizee 160 for an hour? When I've talked to her she wanted 400 so wondering if she will actually go that low.
Originally Posted by DewAngel
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 17:00 #10687Senior Member

Posts: 135Aviod
She is not worth the 3 Bill's, I should of walked away but, little head got the best of me. Way to many rules for that fee and see just laid there no connection what so ever. Back to Chicago for a better time there with the ladies.
Originally Posted by Kjh28
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 16:38 #10686Senior Member

Posts: 198Yes, the first one is the former Denver Rose, and the second one is Candy. Candy and Bunny have similarities.
Originally Posted by CharlieKane200
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 16:20 #10685Senior Member

Posts: 108Kat
I apologize in advance if she has been reported on. Shockingly, many girls go by Kat. Anyone have any experience with her? Good or bad? Her rates are pretty high, but not too out of line with that of a clean / safe / attractive provider.
Thanks in advance.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/060239750637
-
06-17-20 15:12 #10684Senior Member

Posts: 324Has anybody had the pleasure yet
Has anybody had the pleasure yet? I've been trying to track this female down for quite a while but I'm always seeming to just miss her has anybody had opportunity to spend any time with her if so send me some details maybe I'll try a little harder to meet her LOL.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/904157257967
-
06-17-20 14:16 #10683Senior Member

Posts: 813Do you know this to be factual, or are you assuming this from what was reported last year that he wasn't doing to well?
Originally Posted by PNR2004
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 14:12 #10682Senior Member

Posts: 813Isabella
Saw Isabella recently. Wanted to see her sooner, but incall was always downtown near 6th &WI. Ave. She was at a nice Brown Deer hotel so set a time. Nice looking MILF. Late 30's, early fourties. No signs of use I could see. Wide open menu. BBBJ, clean daty, some light dfk. She is a smoker but couldn't smell on her. Loves having her nipples sucked as well as her clit. BBFS and cip available for upcharge at her discretion. Will repeat. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/fuck-m...-want/29804520.
-
06-17-20 14:07 #10681Senior Member

Posts: 26Bunnie
I thought that was her but wasn't sure. She sort of disappeared for awhile and it's been a couple of years since I've seen her. She was one of my favorites but one thing I didn't like that she didn't tell me that there was an up charge for CIM until she had me really going while she was on her knees. I was like "yeah, whatever, just keep going!" I suppose that's a good way to make a few extra bucks LOL.
Originally Posted by CharlieKane200
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 12:32 #10680Senior Member

Posts: 470Kallie definitely is not violet that OFG / DFY saw quite frequently, I have heard she's back and out of the game except maybe old regulars but don't quote me.
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 11:16 #10679Senior Member

Posts: 370And the second one sure looks like Bunnie.
Originally Posted by OlderGuy1954
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 10:41 #10678Senior Member

Posts: 246Jersey
Saw her over the weekend. It's her. Same service as before. I think her boobs did get bigger. Can't say that for certain, but they're fun!
Originally Posted by BrewFan224
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 10:10 #10677Senior Member

Posts: 26Jersey Jess?
I know she's been reviewed here and somewhat recently, too. I always wanted to meet up with her but I float in and out of the hobby. I was getting that urge again but red flags are appearing. First, her number has changed to a 312 area code. I believe she moved out of town for awhile so maybe that explains it. Second, her ads have become very sporadic. Again, maybe there's a reasonable explanation. Third, her ads now state that her boobs are "large / natural" and before they were always medium, and that she has several tattoos but before she had none. Those things can change too, I guess. Fourth, her ads state she wants "dick pic" verification. This one is always odd and another red flag IMHO.
Has anyone seen her recently and can they verify she's in MKE and that it's the Jersey Jess that has had decent reviews?










Reply With Quote






