Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,781 to 21,795 of 30311
-
06-18-20 14:04 #8531Regular Member

Posts: 1Thai
Hello guys, so I was just looking around and saw this lady. Does anyone happen to know if she is legit and such? I know she's extremely selective but maybe she can give a good massage also. Never met anyone online before usually just go to parlors. So any information would be nice. https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...y-rubs/1647191 https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-207772?page=3#Review.
-
06-18-20 12:17 #8530Senior Member

Posts: 1051I have not seen her in a while due to my travel in and out of CLT not aligning with her in frequent visit to Charlotte. But I also, noticed that she's in Charlotte a little more frequent now (perhaps due to real job slow down).
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
EVERY visit I've had with her over the years I've been able to visit with her has been THUMBS UP.
Again, I have not been in touch with her for quite some time. But now that I see she's in Charlotte more often these days, I may have to make up an excuse for a trip to Cornelius.
NC T, if there has been any changes in her attitude and services since our last visit, I'm not aware of any. But, based on my previous visits with her, I would recommend giving her a call.
Play Safe!
HEx.
-
06-18-20 11:13 #8529Senior Member

Posts: 32Which Cassie?
Originally Posted by WilsonSix
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 10:56 #8528Senior Member

Posts: 7335Going off her new redhead pictures it appears she may be a little plump? At least her face is.
Originally Posted by Topdog07
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 10:51 #8527Senior Member

Posts: 363Cassie LEO. Can confirm she is with uncle. More issues with demons.
-
06-18-20 09:33 #8526Senior Member

Posts: 180Maybe YMMV
I visited her a few months ago, after seeing her reviews for years I was pumped to finally be able to meet her. Maybe it was a bad day for her? Wasn't impressed in the least and the oral skills that I'd heard about were not brought to the table. I'll not repeat.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 08:45 #8525Senior Member

Posts: 7335Logan
Logan used to just come here about once a week, lately, she has been posting about every day. Some have given her good reviews but I never met her due to the distance. Has she moved to Charlotte now? She has been on my bucket list for years but never has been available when I was up in Cornelius.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/806840474232
-
06-17-20 22:45 #8524Senior Member

Posts: 77Cassie
Looks like Uncle LEO picked up Cassie yesterday. 3rd time this year. Careful boys.
-
06-17-20 22:18 #8523Senior Member

Posts: 350Thank you for the rational response. I figured as much but you never know which is why I asked.
Originally Posted by ANewHope84
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 19:28 #8522Senior Member

Posts: 192Dicks
Didn't mean to come off ask "dickish" 99% of the time of her location is blahblah@whateverthefuck.com that shits a fake. Easy tell tell signs. Plus some hot ass older lady like that for $50 hhr. Ain't happening.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes35
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 19:13 #8521Senior Member

Posts: 121Concord suggestions
Hey guys. I'm a member from the Raleigh-Durham board.
I'll soon be visiting The Concord area. I would like your advice for a provider that offers a decent BBBJ.
A good massage might be a decent alternative as well.
Any help you can offer would be appreciated. Thanks.
—Tooter.
-
06-17-20 18:14 #8520Banned Member

Posts: 930Good time with Indigo
Indigo is my ATF. She gives priority to her regulars but she may see you if she is available. Her pics are 100% legit. Does not partake in pharmaceuticals. Incall location is in a safe location. 95% of her reviews on this site are positive.
Originally Posted by MomLover
[View Original Post]
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...p/945866346744
-
06-17-20 18:03 #8519Senior Member

Posts: 380Info
Hello brothers momlover from the triad. Going to be in area tommorrow. Who would you recommend for a good time. Really not into bbw but slim to voluptuous. Staying away from scammers and bs. Can email links or post here. Thanks.
-
06-17-20 17:39 #8518Senior Member

Posts: 100Goes by that name too.
Originally Posted by Devgrp
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 16:36 #8517Senior Member

Posts: 350Just asking a question. You guys don't have to be a dicks. Glad we have such brilliant and worldly ones to keep us pions straight and be able to bow down to. Jeez.
Originally Posted by ConcordGuy
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






