Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 729 of 978 FirstFirst ... 229 629 679 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 779 829 ... LastLast
Results 10,921 to 10,935 of 14667
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3747

    Been flaky lately

    Quote Originally Posted by RobinStPete  [View Original Post]
    You're very lucky. I see her at the Walmart at East Bay and 19 with some old guy all the time. She looks nothing like those pictures. She's absolutely worn out and her candy habit is out of control. Avoid her.
    She has been flaky lately but her tits and nipples are looking damn good and she is the only one that I can find that lets you pound that ass and treat it any way you want. She let me go 3 rounds of anal last time we got together and let's you finish in her mouth / throat and she fucks back and truly enjoys it. We did reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, doggy and on her stomach all anal. Is there another one me out there that can take a good anal pounding?

  2. #3746
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasko  [View Original Post]
    When I do that, it looks for all terms, not individually.

    So if I do Pete / Pinellas, it's only going to bring up posts that have BOTH, filtering out things that you'd get by searching them separately. At least that's how it's working for me when I just tried it.
    You want the PIPE (vertical bar) which is an OR in lexical grammar (the one were you have to type SHIFT + BACKSLASH on the keyboard to get), and not the forward slash, which shares its key with the question mark.

  3. #3745
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Kattie

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterRammer  [View Original Post]
    In the Speedway area of 34th Street near 33rd Ave. She's a spice cadet, but can be fun!
    She has her full name on her pics you can link to FB, if someone knows her you should tell her to remove that pic.

  4. #3744

    Machine grammar

    Quote Originally Posted by Lasko  [View Original Post]
    When I do that, it looks for all terms, not individually.

    So if I do Pete / Pinellas, it's only going to bring up posts that have BOTH, filtering out things that you'd get by searching them separately. At least that's how it's working for me when I just tried it.
    You have to separate the term with this.

    Not / or \.

    Ie. St. Pete.

    Pinellis.

    That way it will search for each term, not all terms.

  5. #3743
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1402

    Good info

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRhymeNot  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking most mongers already know this, but for those who don't, you can filter for multiple items in a single search in LC by using the pipe (vertical bar) key.

    For example, if I want to search for:

    I do not have to perform 4 searches. Instead, in the search filter, I would enter:

    Hope this proves handy for at least one monger.
    Thanks for being a great contributor.

  6. #3742

    Its All About Perceptions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Along these lines, I had a potential escort ask me to send a dick pic. WTF is that about? I declined and she ghosted me after that.
    I don't mind sending dick pics. Easily downloadable from Google. Doesn't have to be yours! I was about to download someone else face pic and send it to her with a fictitious name, but got caught up in texts with others. I use a text app, TextPlus. Works great, not traceable back to me. I only take in to their incall what I am willing to lose, minuet the 25 auto deringer I have stuffed in my pocket that will give me just the needed exit if needed, which I have had to use many a time! Drugs, prostitution, VOP, warrants, etc. We aren't playing with high school cheerleaders here. They have a certain path in life and will do anything to keep themselves on it. Irregardless or your safety or well being. As far as the PoPo. Just got to be wary. They have a purpose we have a purpose and its sometimes more fruitful and entertaining to toy with them instead of the harlets. Its a great night if both can be played at the same time! Oh the stories I can tell. Let me fill my scotch while I reminice!

  7. #3741

    Avoid Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieCox  [View Original Post]
    Tried to get with her the other day, she posted her ad, been wanting her for quite some time but finally decided to pull the trigger. She texted back her location and I was about to leave then she said "she's still shopping" so I asked her to get back with me when she was ready. She never did. I thanked her the next day for blowing me off and all she said was "Sorry". So irritating!

    727-XXX-7384.

    https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...ampa/51889509/
    You're very lucky. I see her at the Walmart at East Bay and 19 with some old guy all the time. She looks nothing like those pictures. She's absolutely worn out and her candy habit is out of control. Avoid her.

  8. #3740

    Dick pic

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieCox  [View Original Post]
    Negotiated with this girl via text, pretty easy comms. She quoted $125 hour no holds barred however. Towards the end of the convo, she / he wanted me to text a pic and my name but I refused. She / he stated that they got into a wrong vehicle previously and wanted to make sure that didn't happen again. Told the date I would text when I am there and for he / she to stand out front of the Wawa on Roosevelt and 19. I get no response. I head there anyways as I was bored, but wise. Wawas was actually closed, the pumps taped off and lots of cars circling so I drove around then used the air pump. During which, I saw several unmarked popo's in the adjacent parking lot but also some shady male characters on bikes circling the area. Stayed around a bit to see if any action happened, no sign of the date of course, but this was either a sting by LEO or a set up to be robbed. The date hasn't been online LC since. Just be weary!
    Along these lines, I had a potential escort ask me to send a dick pic. WTF is that about? I declined and she ghosted me after that.

  9. #3739

    She is looking again

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Big boobed dirty blonde UTR who enjoys GFE has a new private residence in Mid-Pinellas and is looking for company tomorrow through the end of the week. Her availability should be much better at her new place. PM me for details.
    She is looking again. Hit her up if you have her info or PM me for details.

  10. #3738

    Famous Nichole Nikki The Legend

    Tried to get with her the other day, she posted her ad, been wanting her for quite some time but finally decided to pull the trigger. She texted back her location and I was about to leave then she said "she's still shopping" so I asked her to get back with me when she was ready. She never did. I thanked her the next day for blowing me off and all she said was "Sorry". So irritating!

    727-XXX-7384.

    https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...ampa/51889509/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 676c925bcad221e6c2dbceaca430949c_f.jpg‎   5328d7b621f6842afa33fb027967034d_f.jpg‎  

  11. #3737

    forgot link to possible sting or set up


  12. #3736

    Possible rip off alert or sting

    Negotiated with this girl via text, pretty easy comms. She quoted $125 hour no holds barred however. Towards the end of the convo, she / he wanted me to text a pic and my name but I refused. She / he stated that they got into a wrong vehicle previously and wanted to make sure that didn't happen again. Told the date I would text when I am there and for he / she to stand out front of the Wawa on Roosevelt and 19. I get no response. I head there anyways as I was bored, but wise. Wawas was actually closed, the pumps taped off and lots of cars circling so I drove around then used the air pump. During which, I saw several unmarked popo's in the adjacent parking lot but also some shady male characters on bikes circling the area. Stayed around a bit to see if any action happened, no sign of the date of course, but this was either a sting by LEO or a set up to be robbed. The date hasn't been online LC since. Just be weary!

  13. #3735

    She got out of the business

    Quote Originally Posted by EscortForLife  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I've been out of the game for years and was thinking of getting back (actuallyonly saw one recently Kimberleigh) but can't find her anymore I know backpage got taken down. Who would you guys recommend?
    It was bitter sweet when kim told me she was quitting, but she's given me a few numbers. One I just reviewed. Her name is Trixie. More mature woman, but very skilled and eager to please!! You will not be disappointed. Just don't stand her up LOL.

  14. #3734
    Senior Member


    Posts: 111
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRhymeNot  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking most mongers already know this, but for those who don't, you can filter for multiple items in a single search in LC by using the pipe (vertical bar) key.

    For example, if I want to search for:

    I do not have to perform 4 searches. Instead, in the search filter, I would enter:

    Hope this proves handy for at least one monger.
    When I do that, it looks for all terms, not individually.

    So if I do Pete / Pinellas, it's only going to bring up posts that have BOTH, filtering out things that you'd get by searching them separately. At least that's how it's working for me when I just tried it.

  15. #3733
    Quote Originally Posted by NjMan75  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times in a shady ass hotel in Clearwater. She gives great BBBJ and usually doesn't rush. The last time I saw her in the middle of the deed she told to hurry up and cum I have somebody coming. That just broke the whole mood and I haven't seen her since. The damage was fitty for a quickie.
    I get the feeling she is a SHV(super high volume) girl which is why I have stayed away even though would love to try her. I don't want to be that guy waiting to come in after the rush job. Once I saw a girl and literally passed by the last dude 10 ft out coming out of her room.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape