Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #2488
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    I wish I read this earlier.

    I went to see her, what you said is true for me as well. I expected a bit more GFE and wildness, but I guess she wasn't into me.
    Likewise. Saw her more than a month ago.

    She has an ok place but lackluster in the sack. I'd revisit but not worth the trip.

    BMD.

  2. #2487

    SubCutie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    I like Latinas or girls with an ass. Britt is pretty but she is pretty skinny and I also found her to be kinda stiff and mechanical but it may be that she was not all that into me. She's a nice girl and a good pick for most guys, just not what I am looking for.
    I wish I read this earlier.

    I went to see her, what you said is true for me as well. I expected a bit more GFE and wildness, but I guess she wasn't into me.

  3. #2486

    Juicy Cherry a scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteBarlow69  [View Original Post]
    We texted back and forth set up at to meet she told.

    Me that she is in new haven not Stamford. Then she tells me that she cannot accept cash and she will only take cash app. I told her in my 27 years in this hobby I have never heard of anyone NOT taking cash. She told me that she was busted by the cops and she needs to be careful. Have any of my fellow.

    Mongers heard of this before not accepting cash?
    Thank for sharing man, I appreciate the intel. This is why I posted about her before diving in myself. Something just seemed odd about her.

    I am now convinced that she is a fraud and scammer.

    She told me that she has a posh high rise apartment in Stamford, CT (nothing about New Haven). Being busted by cops is the.

    Exact opposite type of persona she was representing of herself in our communication. She made it seem like she is some big.

    Shot business woman. LOL.

    So, this is what she told me:

    - That she just recently moved from CA to CT due to her clientele being in NY.

    - That she works for a prestigious modeling agency and has her own modeling agency as well.

    - That she CANNOT meet at a public place because too many people in Fairfield county know her and her business matters a lot.

    - That she is a nymph and loves to have "sex" so that is why she's even on the website.

    When I asked her for more pictures (nothing explicit) she basically said she doesn't do that because again she can't risk her.

    Identity being out there due to her business.

    When I told her about a past experience on SA where a girl gave me her address and when I got there asked me to cashapp her.

    $50 before she stepped outside and how I thought that was a scam, she sort of bugged out and didn't see how that could be a.

    Scam.

  4. #2485
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteBarlow69  [View Original Post]
    We texted back and forth set up at to meet she told.

    Me that she is in new haven not Stamford. Then she tells me that she cannot accept cash and she will only take cash app. I told her in my 27 years in this hobby I have never heard of anyone NOT taking cash. She told me that she was busted by the cops and she needs to be careful. Have any of my fellow.

    Mongers heard of this before not accepting cash?
    She is a scammer. Block her and walk away. If you cashapp anyone in the world, they and your money are gone forever. It's really that simple.

    BMD.

  5. #2484

    Read The Forum

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteBarlow69  [View Original Post]
    We texted back and forth set up at to meet she told.

    Me that she is in new haven not Stamford. Then she tells me that she cannot accept cash and she will only take cash app. I told her in my 27 years in this hobby I have never heard of anyone NOT taking cash. She told me that she was busted by the cops and she needs to be careful. Have any of my fellow.

    Mongers heard of this before not accepting cash?
    There is rarely anything new happening when dealing with pay for play! This suBJect has been deeply discussed here!

    Poo.

  6. #2483

    Highly recommend

    I've seen this one a few times now. The pics on the site don't do her justice. She's insatiable, ready to go for hours and the consideration is reasonable. Can't host but Milford works quite well for her. Bring a bottle of red and if you're into 420, she'll be all the more happy.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a1087...9-37f7032073b1

  7. #2482

    Something not right about juicy Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    She sent me a message but can't read it since I am still debating if it is time to go back on a subscription.
    We texted back and forth set up at to meet she told.

    Me that she is in new haven not Stamford. Then she tells me that she cannot accept cash and she will only take cash app. I told her in my 27 years in this hobby I have never heard of anyone NOT taking cash. She told me that she was busted by the cops and she needs to be careful. Have any of my fellow.

    Mongers heard of this before not accepting cash?

  8. #2481
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    Tommy, Why didn't she do it for you? I am curious.
    I like Latinas or girls with an ass. Britt is pretty but she is pretty skinny and I also found her to be kinda stiff and mechanical but it may be that she was not all that into me. She's a nice girl and a good pick for most guys, just not what I am looking for.

  9. #2480
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Not sure every profile with Connecticut, Connecticut is a fake. I can see that it's possible the girl doesn't want to be specific with a town and might do that. That said, it's still a bit of a red flag.

    Blue.
    Anything is possible. Its just my experience. I don't even bother sending them messages.

  10. #2479

    Subcutie69

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    I hooked up with her yesterday. All in all not bad, but she doesn't do it for me. Everything said above about her is true, I'd hit her up again when the need arises.
    Tommy, Why didn't she do it for you? I am curious.

  11. #2478

    It's a Big Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    She sent me a message but can't read it since I am still debating if it is time to go back on a subscription.
    Ever notice you seem to get a flurry of messages once your premium membership expires? I wonder if these girls are given some sort of incentive to send messages to non-premium members. And then, once you renew your premium membership, most of the messages are some one word hello and then they don't log into the site for months.

  12. #2477

    Juicy_Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterLink  [View Original Post]
    I honestly didn't mean anything negative by it nor was I trying to get anyone to sign up. It was truly an honest query on my part.

    I actually posted her image in the Stamford escort review thread (few days ago) but forgot to post it here when I realized that not everyone is.

    Going to have member to seeking. I'm attaching the image now of this girl (Marissa).

    She claims she's in Stamford when talking to her.
    She sent me a message but can't read it since I am still debating if it is time to go back on a subscription.

  13. #2476

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredinCT12  [View Original Post]
    Any profile with a location of connecticut, connecticut is fake. Just move on
    Not sure every profile with Connecticut, Connecticut is a fake. I can see that it's possible the girl doesn't want to be specific with a town and might do that. That said, it's still a bit of a red flag.

    Blue.

  14. #2475

    Didn't mean anything negative

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I find it odd two new members are requesting info from a site you have to sign up to view the person.
    I honestly didn't mean anything negative by it nor was I trying to get anyone to sign up. It was truly an honest query on my part.

    I actually posted her image in the Stamford escort review thread (few days ago) but forgot to post it here when I realized that not everyone is.

    Going to have member to seeking. I'm attaching the image now of this girl (Marissa).

    She claims she's in Stamford when talking to her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3965f704-fdea-4b15-ba3d-07990981e4d4.jpg‎  

  15. #2474
    I see master link asking. Who's the other? If it's my post, no requests made for anything. Just good old helpful warning.

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I find it odd two new members are requesting info from a site you have to sign up to view the person.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape