Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #2473
    Says she's in Stamford and I have her #. Will see what happens and let you know.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredinCT12  [View Original Post]
    Any profile with a location of connecticut, connecticut is fake. Just move on

  2. #2472

    Is this coincidence?

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredinCT12  [View Original Post]
    Any profile with a location of connecticut, connecticut is fake. Just move on
    I find it odd two new members are requesting info from a site you have to sign up to view the person.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A32184DF-0D9F-48B4-9655-AC16AC44EF0E.jpg‎  

  3. #2471
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterLink  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys, just joined the website and am new to this.

    Anybody know anything about this lady, any reviews or feedback?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/36e0a...6-74ee2cf1bfb1
    Any profile with a location of connecticut, connecticut is fake. Just move on.

  4. #2470

    SA Frostsadie

    Frostsadie or Sadie frost. (not real name)

    She will tell her amounts after a few drinks and be frisky.

    She gets upset and storms off with how much you give her.

    Wants 100 meet and greet / 1000 per meet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5ba891a1-2b7b-4d92-a256-0e5d8787e59b_2x.jpg‎   IMG_0213.jpg‎  

  5. #2469

    Skank

    First time posting under this profile. Avoid this one. False advertising, upsell, nasty place. Shall I go on? I lost 100 but stood my ground and got 100 back. I suspect I would have gotten more had I wanted. Boyfriend involved but he's scrawny and not much of a threat and I had defensive measures.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bcf13...6-60c856d7d77b
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 33eb1d53dbef912ba2949c419cdd654db6aec6b6-1.jpg‎  

  6. #2468

    Any info or reviews?

    Hey Guys, just joined the website and am new to this.

    Anybody know anything about this lady, any reviews or feedback?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/36e0a...6-74ee2cf1bfb1

  7. #2467

    Ok!

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredinCT12  [View Original Post]
    Send me $50 for your senior member dues and I will file the paper work! LOL.
    Where do I pay? I can send you $100 instead since you are so kind!

  8. #2466
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWsgMan  [View Original Post]
    You're right, she is really flaky. Takes forever to reply, seems to suggest she might be interested, but never follows through. She is real though, thru google magic I was able to match her number to a real person on social media. Good luck, I have given up on her.
    You never met in person?

  9. #2465

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting for awhile. I can't tell if she's legit or not. Very wishy washy in replying to messages. Any Intel would be appreciated.
    You're right, she is really flaky. Takes forever to reply, seems to suggest she might be interested, but never follows through. She is real though, thru google magic I was able to match her number to a real person on social media. Good luck, I have given up on her.

  10. #2464

    Bluff

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredinCT12  [View Original Post]
    Been texting her for about a week. Two days ago she hints at money up front. I explained that money up front is a red flag. She said she understood. Yesterday she said she was waiting for her tip. Again I mentioned I don't play that game. Today we are planning on meeting and she says she needs gas money to go from hartford to west Harford! She is a little hottie but not going to give in. Too bad, she said all the right things. Next!!
    Call her bluff. Tell her you will go to Hartford and she won't need the gas money. LOL.

  11. #2463
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting for awhile. I can't tell if she's legit or not. Very wishy washy in replying to messages. Any Intel would be appreciated.
    Yeah she's real, but it's very frustrating to communicate with her. She's just not worth the effort and will end up not meeting.

  12. #2462

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting for awhile. I can't tell if she's legit or not. Very wishy washy in replying to messages. Any Intel would be appreciated.
    I would be interested to know also. I'm chatting with her as well, but haven't had time to try for a meeting.

  13. #2461
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredinCT12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl before? Any reports?
    Been texting her for about a week. Two days ago she hints at money up front. I explained that money up front is a red flag. She said she understood. Yesterday she said she was waiting for her tip. Again I mentioned I don't play that game. Today we are planning on meeting and she says she needs gas money to go from hartford to west Harford! She is a little hottie but not going to give in. Too bad, she said all the right things. Next!!

  14. #2460
    Quote Originally Posted by ManLovesLadies  [View Original Post]
    Getting the secret handshake is hard.
    Beware, on this site. Not all handshakes are the same. Bunch of pervs here.

    Can't believe I fell for it.

  15. #2459

    Any Intel on her?

    Been chatting for awhile. I can't tell if she's legit or not. Very wishy washy in replying to messages. Any Intel would be appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200603-105333.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape