Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 7074
-
06-17-20 18:13 #2484Senior Member

Posts: 112Kylie Banks
Does anyone have experience with Kylie Banks? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../Vipkyliebanks.
-
06-17-20 17:39 #2483Senior Member

Posts: 162This gal has a bunch of good reviews on ListCrawler but I don't know how reliable they are. Also a good one one TER.
Originally Posted by JM619
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 17:02 #2482Senior Member

Posts: 43Good reviews
The lady on top has 10+ positive reviews from multiple reviewers on the link provided, I'd assume she's reliable. $ for qk, all inclusive looks to be the trend.
Originally Posted by JM619
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 14:20 #2481Senior Member

Posts: 29I have seen her, only had two issues she had a big dog not sure if she still has it. I only did a quickie and she clock watching other than that not bad. BBBJ, FS, and Greek.
Originally Posted by JM619
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 13:21 #2480Senior Member

Posts: 404Comparison shopping
Anyone have experience with either of these two? I've searched the forum but came up empty. Thanks in advance!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/51892376/
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/51944187/
-
06-16-20 16:26 #2479Senior Member

Posts: 84I like Maddie. I'm into squirting girls so. I don't ever go for 1 hr so works out well for me. Her oral skills are excellent. I like to finger bang her while I'm deep down her throat.
Originally Posted by Jason619
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 13:50 #2478Senior Member

Posts: 368No more backdoor?
Thanks for sharing your experience. I got pretty much the same feedback on her on HX. Noticed she took Greek off the menu you attached too. Previously it was + 1 Benjamin.
Originally Posted by DocDeviant
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 13:02 #2477Senior Member

Posts: 55Re: Maddie Mouse
Her place was very near USD over in the Linda vista area.
Originally Posted by BearD
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 11:49 #2476Senior Member

Posts: 213Was the place near north park close to the vons or something? Very dirty apartment. I messaged her before and got a canned response that's the same as a few other girls that I assume are in the same stable.
Originally Posted by DocDeviant
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 02:44 #2475Senior Member

Posts: 55Maddie Mouse
Hi All,
Just finished sometime with Maddie from HX.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Maddie_Mouse
The Good: Very friendly, very sexual. She has fantastic oral skills. She gets very wet and she squirts if you are into that sort of thing.
The Bad: Her incall was a private residence, the kitchen and the bedroom were extremely messy. No MSOG apparently, She checked the clock on her phone several times and even though I paid for an hour she sent me packing as soon as I popped, about 15 minutes before the hour was up.
The menu and pricing she provided are in the attached file. The good was not enough to outweigh the bad, I wouldn't repeat.
-
06-15-20 14:50 #2474Regular Member

Posts: 2I'm pretty sure it's "Destiny Abea" did some searching on her ads and her back tattoo matches up. I saw her about a year ago. Service was ok, might repeat but wouldn't fell like a loss if I didn't.
Originally Posted by FlipJunk
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 04:33 #2473Regular Member

Posts: 18I'm going to go ahead and say, it was a wise choice not to touch this one. No reviews and two days later, all her (or their) info has been purged from the site. Super sketch!
Originally Posted by AverageChump
[View Original Post]
Stay safe out there boys.
-
06-15-20 02:23 #2472Senior Member

Posts: 125Torie
Yes, in 2014-2015. It's cool seeing Torie post again. She was GFE, covered FS, can't remember if it was CBJ or BBBJ though. She kissed lightly but not too much unfortunately. Her squirting was fucking awesome though--I remember she filled up my mouth with her squirt and I gargled & swallowed every drop of her squirt juices LOL. It was really fucking hot. I need to see her again now that she's back!
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
Also found her Erotic Monkey page with reviews: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/torie-escort-seattle-77112.
-
06-14-20 22:31 #2471Senior Member

Posts: 55No first hand, but.
I came across this add from a couple of months ago, there is at least a partial list of her menu in the ad, hope it helps.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...l/130544079153
-
06-14-20 22:11 #2470Senior Member

Posts: 563559-358-5867
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5593585867
Anyone meet her?










Reply With Quote





