Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 7074
-
06-14-20 22:00 #2469Senior Member

Posts: 563702-503-0494
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7025030494
Anyone meet her?
-
06-13-20 20:02 #2468Senior Member

Posts: 159I text her and same thing she responded back instantly it freaked me out as well, I did bring up the $1000 bare and made her an offer of half that $500 to which she said could be discussed in person so I don't think its a firm number just FYI.
Originally Posted by LeftCoastGhost
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-20 19:57 #2467Senior Member

Posts: 159Thank you for the info I will have to try her again definitely enjoyed the time I spent with her very much. She was one of the only providers that allowed kissing that I actually enjoyed kissing.
Originally Posted by JitMarc
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-20 19:04 #2466Regular Member

Posts: 18Selena
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...iego/51556005/
Any info? She's quick at responding. A little too quick for my comfort. I'm usually all about TOFTT but this one sketches me out. Looks almost too good to be true, with the exception of paying 4 digits for bare.
-
06-12-20 18:26 #2465Senior Member

Posts: 94Chloe / Michelle / Rose
Hey gents, do any of you know Chloe / Michelle / Rose (seems to go by 'Michelle' right now) in the south bay? We've texted but she hasn't provided much info. I've found ads for her in different cities around the country, but no reviews. If not, I might TOFTT. Thanks all! Here's a link: https://sandiego.rubratings.com/162642.
-
06-12-20 03:07 #2464Senior Member

Posts: 395If it's the same Kari I saw a year ago or so. Her waist wasn't as thin as the pictures. Big ass, fake tits but still nice. She's thick. I didn't catch anything that gave me a tranny vibe. She gets to work though. Definitely not a dead fish LOL. I didn't like that she's super open with her menu. But lucky for us, she's legit. Only reason I haven't gone back is because I want to try new girls. All in all, she's ok. Nothing special.
Originally Posted by JonnySpain
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 22:29 #2463Senior Member

Posts: 205Porn Star?
I saw her about 10 years ago and she was huuuge so I didn't return. She hides her waist In her pics because she was 50 lbs overweight back then. However I see in her ad that she lists herself at 185 lbs so if you're into big women then go for it. Her face isn't ugly but no way that I would pay her a return visit. Probably a lot of miles in her by now.
Originally Posted by Kyler619
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 18:43 #2462Regular Member

Posts: 11Which girl is she in the video?
Originally Posted by Kyler619
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 14:19 #2461Regular Member

Posts: 8I believe this is the video. I think she only made one but is still calling herself porn star almost 20 years later.
https://www.hotmovies.com/video/13139/Sex-Latin-Style/
Originally Posted by OwlDreamz23
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 22:50 #2460Senior Member

Posts: 215Mos def agree with BearD on Kari. Saw her once. Rushed because she did another appointment with another guy right after me, like she set it up while she was with me because she was on her phone constantly. Paid for the hr, went about 25. Pics are representative, but more than likely last decade. Too mechanical, and kitty was not the that fresh. So pissed.
Originally Posted by JonnySpain
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 22:32 #2459Senior Member

Posts: 186Availability
Her availability is much better now. Sometime can be a little difficult to reach her based on her schedule. She doesn't appreciate last minute appointments, so if you want to see her reach out in advance. Also, she has been sleeping in, so if you try contacting her in the AM she won't respond. For me it can be difficult to schedule with her because my schedule can be very chaotic.
Originally Posted by AverageChump
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 19:40 #2458Senior Member

Posts: 94Kari
Thanks to BearD for feedback about Kari. I've also seen her ad's, and she looks too good to be true. Anyone else have any idea whether she's post-op TS? Nothing wrong with that. I just like to know what I'm getting myself into! Thanks.
Originally Posted by BearD
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 14:39 #2457Senior Member

Posts: 302Her
I didn't repeat either. I saw her about ten years ago and she's the alpha, boss-you-around type.
Originally Posted by Five
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 12:50 #2456Senior Member

Posts: 62He has been around a long time probably 10 years now and her breasts are absolutely not fake. They are B. Borderline C cups and perfect for her body. There was plenty of reviews a long time ago. She does BBBJ but no cim. The half hour is an excellent option with her.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 12:30 #2455Senior Member

Posts: 324Provider Porn name
I don't recall the name used but at one point- years ago- she had a link up to a clip from it. The clip, like her performance when I saw her, was just so-so. I did not return. 5.
Originally Posted by OwlDreamz23
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





