Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 257 of 524 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 307 357 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 7848
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4008

    Not So Subtle

    This is the second time in the last few days I've been driving up AA and I have seen a gaggle of girls on 127th. First, there were 7 standing on the street, today there was 5.

    Both instances are the most I've seen together at once. Seems like a bad idea, unless you are driving by with a minivan for an impromptu orgy.

  2. #4007
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    https://mynorthwest.com/1951680/seat...s-sex-workers/

    This news I found interesting and may be of interest to this group. I don't usually pick up SW, the whole car date thing kind of makes me nervous. I prefer an incall any day.
    Same with me regarding IN Calls. IN fact, a provider needs to provide an IN Call, or else I will not visit her.

  3. #4006

    In other news

    https://mynorthwest.com/1951680/seat...s-sex-workers/

    This news I found interesting and may be of interest to this group. I don't usually pick up SW, the whole car date thing kind of makes me nervous. I prefer an incall any day.

  4. #4005

    Recommendations?

    Whom do you guys recommend for BBBJ? All my regulars dried up and it's a pain trying to track new ones down by the random pickup method.

  5. #4004

    Bootyful brittney's SW rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    If any of you pick Bootyful Britney up. Let me know the rate. I'd be interested in seeing her tonight at a non-TNA rate.
    I second that, let me know the rates and if she BBBF. I know she hates CIP so you may be SOL there.

  6. #4003

    Re: Chaz

    I'd encourage anyone to go visit CHAZ. There's a stage at Pine /12th featuring public speakers and community activists. It was pretty damn mellow all weekend when I was there. Parents brought their children. The weirdest part of it all is that people I knew who don't live in this area were calling me and telling me about the negative stuff they were seeing on the news. Burning buildings and armed gunman with assault rifles manning barricades, but I saw none of that. Everything was calm. The most bizarre part was people who don't live here wanting to argue with me online about what I saw and experienced, they wanted to believe the negative stuff they saw on the news and tell me that I was wrong for what I witnessed. That was the strangest part of it all.

    Quote Originally Posted by WooshPootang  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for going a bit off topic, but how was the CHAZ / CHOP? I was thinking about visiting there to see what was up.

  7. #4002
    Quote Originally Posted by BbwBanger  [View Original Post]
    Saw her out today.
    If any of you pick Bootyful Britney up. Let me know the rate. I'd be interested in seeing her tonight at a non-TNA rate.

  8. #4001
    Quote Originally Posted by HotsFeru  [View Original Post]
    I got Priscillas digits and a few of you are asking. Am I allowed to give that stuff out or no?
    Why not? Most of us here are more than willing to share information. I know the questions I asked you about Priscilla are not invasive.

  9. #4000

    Questions

    I got Priscillas digits and a few of you are asking. Am I allowed to give that stuff out or no?

  10. #3999

    Chaz

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    I spent all of my time in CHAZ this past weekend which was interesting. I decided to spend some time on AA on Sunday night. Definitely girls out there, a few wearing nothing but thongs out there. Nobody of real interest for me, though. I ran into Maria after about a month of not seeing her, we locked eyes and when I stopped to pick her up she scowled at me and walked on. I thought that was odd, but decided to try again on the next block. Same result, she scowled at me hard as she just kept on walking. There's no way she mistook me for someone else because been seeing her pretty consistently for over a year. Last time I saw her she was raving about what a good john I am, LOL. I can only imagine what injustice she feels I committed, I'm guessing she feels that I'm getting way too much for the price I'm paying. That's usually how it goes. But rather than attempt to re-negotiate, she'll just ignore me. It's the Ho School of Business philosophy at work. Definitely not the first time I've encountered that.

    But I'm also noticing guys doing dumb shit on AA. Stopping right on AA to talk to a girl or get her attention. Usually the girls ignore it and keep walking. I've also seen guys hold-up traffic at intersections while they talk to an SW. Don't be a dumbass.
    Sorry for going a bit off topic, but how was the CHAZ / CHOP? I was thinking about visiting there to see what was up.

    Back on topic, 12 SWs out. 4 cute BSW in skimpy clothes down by lowes. This was about mid afternoon today.

  11. #3998
    Quote Originally Posted by ZifnabsDragon  [View Original Post]
    Even saw Bootyful Brittney just north of Lowes with a WSW and a BLW. Looked like they were not happy with each other LOL.
    Saw her out today.

  12. #3997

    Big Mexican Women out

    They is a crew of nice and thick Latinas up by the Lowes.

    A few white girls and AA ones two. Counted at least 15 out today.

  13. #3996
    I spent all of my time in CHAZ this past weekend which was interesting. I decided to spend some time on AA on Sunday night. Definitely girls out there, a few wearing nothing but thongs out there. Nobody of real interest for me, though. I ran into Maria after about a month of not seeing her, we locked eyes and when I stopped to pick her up she scowled at me and walked on. I thought that was odd, but decided to try again on the next block. Same result, she scowled at me hard as she just kept on walking. There's no way she mistook me for someone else because been seeing her pretty consistently for over a year. Last time I saw her she was raving about what a good john I am, LOL. I can only imagine what injustice she feels I committed, I'm guessing she feels that I'm getting way too much for the price I'm paying. That's usually how it goes. But rather than attempt to re-negotiate, she'll just ignore me. It's the Ho School of Business philosophy at work. Definitely not the first time I've encountered that.

    But I'm also noticing guys doing dumb shit on AA. Stopping right on AA to talk to a girl or get her attention. Usually the girls ignore it and keep walking. I've also seen guys hold-up traffic at intersections while they talk to an SW. Don't be a dumbass.

  14. #3995
    Lately there haven't been really any police on AA, I think they're all dealing with the protest and CHAZ. Girls on the street is the last of their priorities right now. Actually probably a good time to be out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I'm stunned the police haven't put a stop to it. You all are raver than me, it's like a sting waiting to happen.

  15. #3994

    Sunday night Aurora

    Haven't seen that many activities for a while.

    Saw a BSW walking around wearing only bikini and I tried to check her and her WSW friend but someone else got them before I could.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape