Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 10391
-
06-18-20 13:17 #2666Regular Member

Posts: 21Hey yall. Been lurking here for bit. Thought I'd share.
Originally Posted by DelToro
[View Original Post]
I joined SA last week and she hit me up immediately. Saw her join date was the same day as well. So we start chatting and she's begging me to come over. Got her number and she starts sending nudes. Called her and we chatted for 5 minutes, didn't sound like a tweaker so I headed over.
She is not attractive. Her pics all hide that she's got a huge double chin and a big gut. Heavy smoker and her place was pretty trashed. I gave her 300 for what was supposed to be a whole evening. I left after 30 minutes.
She's into rough play. I throat fucked her till she puked twice. Pounded her ass then fucked her mouth again. She's very submissive. Begged for a creampie. Etc etc. She begged me to stay longer because she was suuuuper horny. If looks don't matter go for it guys. She's sweet and kinda funny.
Now here's the weird part. The next day she hits me up on SA again. Like we never met. She deletes and renews her account everyday so she "looks" brand new. I called her out then blocked her.
-
06-18-20 10:59 #2665Senior Member

Posts: 257I've noticed a lot of SA girls lately with pics that look like they're taken in California. Not vacation type pictures but everyday type. Out of state girls posing as local Seattle ones. Just more ways you can get ripped off on SA.
Originally Posted by AsaMona22
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 18:37 #2664Senior Member

Posts: 330She looks more like a $150 an hour STG girl.
Originally Posted by Twister100
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 17:14 #2663Senior Member

Posts: 534SA URS4 theNight GPS
-
06-17-20 17:07 #2662Senior Member

Posts: 170She's fine af
If that's even her real pics!
Originally Posted by Twister100
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 15:03 #2661Senior Member

Posts: 534SA Yourpleasure96 Scam
https://www.seeking.com/member/e6129...5-ce98e07272d7
Eager to chat, sent pics right away then asked for money to get her hair and nails done for our meet up. Even more silly given most hair and nail salons are still closed.
-
06-17-20 14:45 #2660Senior Member

Posts: 534SA AnastasiaP206 GPS
https://www.seeking.com/member/ead22...1-24580265a433
Wants 500 ppm initially then monthly.
-
06-17-20 14:04 #2659Senior Member

Posts: 500Sa milfs
So I just recently got on SA again. Met me a MILF and who wants to get down and dirty in Vancouver, WA. If anyone has a trade I'll share the info. So far have found me 4, girls but trying to bring it down to 1.
-
06-17-20 13:12 #2658Regular Member

Posts: 16Pro Tip
When I used to bartend, I had a guy who was a regular who would tell me to bring separate checks unless he said not too. A "bring me my check" who be separate tabs, and "bring us our check" is one tab. The place I worked was real popular for dates, you could see woman on the regular with different dudes just getting there meal paid for. Pretty funny to see there face when you hand them there own tab LOL.
Originally Posted by Twister100
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 12:39 #2657Regular Member

Posts: 7You're a genius
How on earth did you figure that out? I tried using reverse image search and nothing came up.
Originally Posted by Twister100
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 11:17 #2656Senior Member

Posts: 534SA Kelly 253 fake profile
Kelly 253 https://www.seeking.com/member/c65fe...b-9f1b44a856eb.
Pictures are from instagram @littlepidge https://www.instagram.com/littlepidge/?hl=en.Last edited by Twister100; 06-17-20 at 11:18. Reason: fixing auto correct
-
06-17-20 11:15 #2655Senior Member

Posts: 534I suppose this also count as scam?
If it was a one time occurance, I would chalk it up to things not working out but since she wanted to meet again and you have additional proof that this is something she does repeatedly, it's a scam. Separately, I have a female friend who told me that she knew other ladies who were on other online dating sites that would routinely meet guys whom they had no interest in for drinks and dinner because it was an easy way to get a free meal. So this scam is pretty common which is why I just keep the initial meet and greet simple. Besides, if you go through the trouble of making reservations at a expensive restaurant, there's still a good chance you'll get no showed.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 04:53 #2654Senior Member

Posts: 461ChelsyB. Talk about GPS!
She said 1000 meet all covered. Her meeting definition turned out to be 1 hour.
https://www.seeking.com/member/16e81...a-7f049a62dcb0
-
06-17-20 03:54 #2653Senior Member

Posts: 461Holidaycookie. I suppose this also count as scam?
I met her at bar as she requested and she ordered a lot of drinks but at the end she didn't want to go and have fun in private. She wanted to schedule another social meet and greet for drinks at another bar. So I exchanged information with few guys I share SA information with and they had same information about her so it seems she is all about getting lots of free drinks from expensive places and never scheduling a fun meeting in private.
https://www.seeking.com/member/62f97...d-2af1bf98e48f
-
06-17-20 03:25 #2652Senior Member

Posts: 461We were on arrangement negotiations and she declined to BBFS and wished me luck. I guess I was indeed lucky already!
Originally Posted by Twister100
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





