Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17501
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickoglock  [View Original Post]
    Not sure I can agree. I want to let the crew know.

    Last time I seen her I had to bail because she went in the bathroom forever, having some candy so I bailed. She use to be an atf. Now the candy has taken hold and is not going to let go.
    That might explain the frequent radio silence after making appointments. I used to see Alex Lynn pretty frequently when she was by the airport and she was always punctual. Now I don't get a response sometimes.

    The last time I saw her the service was the same but it was a pain to actually get anything scheduled.

  2. #17500

    Katie

    Greeting gentlemen, my head was pounding last night so I decided to go to sleep. My dream had me going to Katie's safe incall. Finally met up with her and she was stunning, I was a little nervous as I'm still a Rookie in the game so I was struggling keeping a Erection but Katie made me feel comfortable and that BBBJ and dt shows she loves what she does. That being said, I will seeing her again when she comes back LOL.

    Stay safe.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ando/51929408/

  3. #17499

    She is here now

    I know this because I had an appointment with her that I had to cancel, much to my regret. Hoping I can see her next time she is in town. If you PM her, she is good to respond.

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBen  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with intel in whether Avalon is coming back to Orlando any time soon?

  4. #17498

    Avalon

    Anyone with intel in whether Avalon is coming back to Orlando any time soon?

  5. #17497

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDoes  [View Original Post]
    I saw Katie today at a safe in-call hotel. I am usually a little paranoid when I first meet a girl, but she definitely tried to make me feel comfortable. I normal take awhile to finish from just headache relief and take combined with my nerves I couldn't finish; I will say her BBBJ & DT were both good and she didn't rush me at all. Next time I'll do a hh to insure a finish.

    Stay Safe.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...923/4076631558
    Wow she is cute AF. I will be in Orlando next week, hope she's still around.

  6. #17496

    Alexlynn

    Not sure I can agree. I want to let the crew know.

    Last time I seen her I had to bail because she went in the bathroom forever, having some candy so I bailed. She use to be an atf. Now the candy has taken hold and is not going to let go.


    Quote Originally Posted by HoodHeffner1  [View Original Post]
    Another great dream with Alexlynn266. Communication was good and she came through in the clutch on short notice. I arrived and she was looking sweet in her lace panties. Amazing BBBJ, mish, k9, and filled the bag. Long story short, My dream lived up to all the hype. Looking forward to my next dream.

  7. #17495

    Katie Kisses

    I saw Katie today at a safe in-call hotel. I am usually a little paranoid when I first meet a girl, but she definitely tried to make me feel comfortable. I normal take awhile to finish from just headache relief and take combined with my nerves I couldn't finish; I will say her BBBJ & DT were both good and she didn't rush me at all. Next time I'll do a hh to insure a finish.

    Stay Safe.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...923/4076631558

  8. #17494

    Venus

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    When I called it was outcall o ly and could not provide verify photos.
    First clue is the address is WAWA. I doubt I can get a sandwich and hooker to go? Well mabye on OBT but not a 400 dollar one at the airport, LOL. Hard to explain to my boss why the car took $400 in gas for a G35.

  9. #17493
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleeder666  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I found this site called Orlando Venus Escorts and it looks really good. Like TGTBT good.

    I called the number from a burner and a young woman answered and said an outside appointment was 400 roses for an hr.

    I didn't partake because I could find no reviews of this site. Anyone have any experience with them?

    Here's the site:

    https://www.orlandovenusescorts.com/
    When I called it was outcall o ly and could not provide verify photos.

  10. #17492
    Quote Originally Posted by JAva181  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her, I am kind of waiting for some more reviews from here. I don't trust the reviews on escortbabylon fully. I love the MILF'S and especially ones that look like that. If I do see her, guarantee that I will post the dream here.
    Yes I have had some bad experiences trusting escortbabylon's reviews. May have to toftt because I like her look.

  11. #17491

    Kate Kisses

    Saw her on Sunday around noon. Girl's got mad DT skills. Had me pop in less than 10 minutes.

    PHFJ Out!

  12. #17490

    Alexlynn266

    Another great dream with Alexlynn266. Communication was good and she came through in the clutch on short notice. I arrived and she was looking sweet in her lace panties. Amazing BBBJ, mish, k9, and filled the bag. Long story short, My dream lived up to all the hype. Looking forward to my next dream.

  13. #17489

    Orando Venus Escorts. Legit?

    Hey guys,

    I found this site called Orlando Venus Escorts and it looks really good. Like TGTBT good.

    I called the number from a burner and a young woman answered and said an outside appointment was 400 roses for an hr.

    I didn't partake because I could find no reviews of this site. Anyone have any experience with them?

    Here's the site:

    https://www.orlandovenusescorts.com/

  14. #17488
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLantern  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her, but damn in the 2nd pic that is a freaking man hand! Huge.
    I haven't seen her, I am kind of waiting for some more reviews from here. I don't trust the reviews on escortbabylon fully. I love the MILF'S and especially ones that look like that. If I do see her, guarantee that I will post the dream here.

  15. #17487
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuel23  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her, but damn in the 2nd pic that is a freaking man hand! Huge.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape