Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 1452
-
06-17-20 10:31 #567Banned Member

Posts: 254You must be kidding.
You have to be fucking joking. The commentary is related to her sexual service, not the kind of person she is. So are you saying if we were not impressed with the service, we can't say so because you think she is a good person?? Man, get the fuck out of here. If the service was good to you, good for you. But if we think it ain't all that, us saying so isn't a judgment of character. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to understand that either. Smh.
Originally Posted by Apache12
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 10:27 #566Banned Member

Posts: 254What is your point?
What the fuck are you talking about? I don't give a shit what you do for a living or who you give your $$ to. That wasn't even the fucking point. My point was that in a city with plenty of hookers that make it known they are selling head / pussy, why did he feel the need to try and see if she was working, if she had her kids with her and didn't appear to be a SW. Are you suggesting that because she is poor and should work, she has no right to ask for $$ from people willing to help and should have to suck some dude off for it?? The whole point was go find an obvious SW and stop being so damn pressed / ignorant that you think every poor person asking for help is selling themselves.
Originally Posted by Plazmatixus
[View Original Post]
Fucking clown, learn to read and comprehend. Smh.
-
06-17-20 10:11 #565Banned Member

Posts: 254Is this how it works now?
I always thought this board was for mongers to share info with other mongers as to who is worth picking up / avoiding while out mongering. The assumption being we are all out here making the loops and info sharing to help avoid the worthless SWs. The new thing appears to be guys don't want to put in any work or take risks themselves, and just want to sit back and beg for "digits". Is that how this works now? You find the girls and I just sit back and try to mooch off of the work you put in?
-
06-15-20 09:02 #564Senior Member

Posts: 812Health Department
You are correct, they have to report to the health department of the occurrence and location but no specifics of the patient, ie. No name or any other personally identifying information.
Originally Posted by Plazmatixus
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 08:53 #563Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.

Posts: 113Your post history is bizarre, I'll give you that.
Originally Posted by Shock55
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 22:20 #562Senior Member

Posts: 36RE: Leave it Alone
<That's degrading enough for any of us. Why do you feel the need to try and get a cheap nut out of her? .
What city do you live in? What planet? 99.99% of the people panhandling are drug addicts, bums or con artists. Go get a fucking job or if you're a female go suck some dick or clean toilets. I work for my money I'm not giving it to anyone because they exist.
-
06-14-20 22:11 #561Senior Member

Posts: 36Re: Situation
<Bite the bullet and go see a doctor, they have to maintain privacy. .
Wrong! If you have a communicable STD the Dr. Has to report it to the health department. Furthermore, if you have blood work performed and you test positive the lab must and will report it to the health department.
-
06-14-20 19:39 #560Senior Member

Posts: 223Absolutely Not.
Absolutely not Pal. Check my post history, you'll see I posted plenty of information a while back about SB's on Seeking before I got banned. Further, my post even said that Sugar Daddy Meet wasn't as good as Seeking (that's great advertising huh). If I only had one post, I'd see you jumping to that conclusion. Try doing a little research before calling someone out for something they're not. Additionally, for anyone wondering, of the now 27 Sugar Babies I've met, 13 were from Seeking, 4 were from WYP and 10 are from Sugar Daddy Meet. If I had my choice, I'd use Seeking, but I don't, so Sugar Daddy Meet it is.
Originally Posted by Zerry
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 15:31 #559Senior Member

Posts: 445I'm not trying to argue, I was mainly talking about the name callIng (snaggle tooth little monster) these girls see this and though they are what they are we don't need to make them feel worse about themselves. Thats all I was trying to say. Agin not trying to argue! Happy Hunting to your choosing.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
Apache Out.
-
06-14-20 08:51 #558Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.

Posts: 113Advertisment
That post was clearly a plug for "sugar daddy meet. " It's all a lie to push traffic to the site. I wouldn't worry about it.
Originally Posted by Xyzpdqa
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 04:20 #557Senior Member

Posts: 883Wrong?
It's always YMMV but I've been on forum for years with ZERO. History of making things up. There are better throat doctors around there for a hamilton. I know she was a star in her day. Maybe still churning out a star performance here or there. I'll never repeat to find out gave her a couple chances. I stand by not worth time or coin. She maybe be good person, never said she wasn't.
Originally Posted by Apache12
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-20 23:22 #556Senior Member

Posts: 445Kiara
This is wrong, Kiara has always put out good service, yes the drug life has taken its toll but she still continues good service. Hate seeing these girls waste away on the streets but it's their choice. Lets not make them feel worse then they already do by saying bad things about them. Drugs ruin a lot of good people and Kiara is one of those good people.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 22:26 #555Senior Member

Posts: 647Rest assured Ignatius STG has declared a war on spam ads!. They are going to put an end to this non-sense once and for all!. I mean it's only been going on since their inception and definitely for the last 5+ years or so, right?. They now have a disclaimer on their front page to put your troubled mind at ease!. Afterall, they are dead serious about this!. (cough**cough)
Originally Posted by Ignatius369
[View Original Post]
Signups will be shutdown from Monday to Friday as we deal with the spam problem.
ATTENTION PROVIDERS Our site is located at skipthegames.com and skipthegames. Eu. DO NOT enter your login info on any other skipthegames site. WE DO NOT SEND TEXT MESSAGES TO USERS. HOBBYISTS DO NOT SEND TEXT MESSAGES ASKING YOU TO LOGIN TO SITES TO VERIFY YOURSELF.
-
05-21-20 16:02 #554Senior Member

Posts: 70Skip the Games
Am I misreading the ads or has this site become like 90% bogus listings? And why would they let that happen?
-
05-18-20 14:11 #553Senior Member

Posts: 145My carb intake hasn't been the best and I have no home gym equipment to speak of. Not an excuse, but if I had planned it better, there's key pieces I should've bought beforehand. Oh well. Daily walks have helped though. I'm well aware of my performance when I'm more lean tho (stamina especially). It's an easy sell.
Originally Posted by Mpduration
[View Original Post]
I got resistance bands from my shoulder rehab years ago, but it doesn't really scale when you're back to normal strength.











Reply With Quote





