Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 7897
-
06-14-20 10:13 #4597Senior Member

Posts: 45Legit
She's dtf, however, learned she's about 150 lbs over the pictures she posted.
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-20 23:29 #4596Senior Member

Posts: 89Your ability to turn SB's to FWB
I am envious of the amount of sex that you claim to have had with SB's for how little you have paid, and your ability to turn SB's to FWB. Thank you for sharing. Until we compare pictures, age, body habitus, race and personalities of ourselves however, your experience does not equate to application to all of us. I'm fat, bald, old, have ED, and am married. I had 3 M&G's with a super hot 20 yo. She had fucked several SDs for drugs, car rides, and just because they were hot. She would not fuck me. Some of us are pathetic and need to pay large amounts of money to convince these girls to do what they do. I still make the comparison to traveling escorts from Eros or Private Delights. If I can find a white, < 26 yo, thin / fit / not fat, American girl, willing to spend 2 hrs with me, I'd spend close to 1 G. SA girls for anything less than that is saving money. And even the prolific SA girls, are still seeing many less guys per week than a traveling escort.
As for your success. Perhaps there are guys having equal amounts of encounters as you, with an equal diverse attractive group of women for no cash outlay. Chicks just dig them. I might possibly have heard of the possibility of SD's having fake SB profiles. Through that fake profile, it is possible to learn of hot SDs, perhaps in their 30's, on SA, that use SA as a dating app, and still get laid, w / o any cash outlay, just drinks or dinner.
Originally Posted by Shock55
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-20 19:42 #4595Senior Member

Posts: 223Sugar Daddy Meet
So I entered the SD seen using Seeking. Spent 2 years on the site before getting banned and got tired of trying to get a new account set up, they kept blocking any new account I tried to set up, I think cause of my photo, not sure. Tried gift card, resetting my IP address, different email, etc. So recently after like 8 months from being banned from Seeking, I got banned from What's Your Price cause they linked my account there to my account on Seeking. Owned by the same company. I had been using WYP the whole time, freaking unreal. Don't really care as WYP was a waste, everyone on it is looking for meet and greet money only.
Anyways, for about 8 months or so, I've been using Sugar Daddy Meet ($50 a month). It's not as good as Seeking was, but I've found my share of SB's. If you use Sugar Daddy Meet, let me know, love to compare notes.
In all, in about 2 and a half years, I've met 26 sugar babies across the sites and had a total of just shy of 150 meetings (I try to have a meeting a week, sometimes more). I've only spent more than $250 one time and she was hot as shit and I only spent $300. I've had Sugar Babies bring their girlfriends for no extra charge, had them wind up just becoming a Fuck Buddy no money and all. My normal is $200 per meet, but I've had several for less than that. Have an 18 year old right now that I met 3 weeks after she turned 18. She's not on the sites anymore, I no longer pay her, we're just FWB. She's a total freak, nothing she won't do. Anyways, my point is that lot's can be had for $250 and less, no need to pay more than that, just put the work in and let those ladies that want more find someone else.
-
06-13-20 12:31 #4594Senior Member

Posts: 165No cost, still looking for that
Maybe one day, but I'm happy with the current line up. The circle is small but manageable. Good times. Thanks Funguy, you are always willing to help out.
Originally Posted by FunGuy570
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-20 12:29 #4593Senior Member

Posts: 165Recent Activities
I_Seek_SUB
https://www.seeking.com/member/aecd7...a-18c075245a48
She's back already went through too much with her, leads you to a website where you have to sign up. Never meets. Disappeared for some time and is now back. Time Waster. I don't think she's real but if she is and somebody fucks her I'll be the first to applaud. Just share the deets so we can all live vicariously.
Slifts
https://www.seeking.com/member/81fe1...c-a5145e9ccaae
answered my texts, not interested in me. I hope somebody fucks her. Please post if you are successful.
EmpressTaylorFLR
https://www.seeking.com/member/3c8d6...0-9e022b0cd9be
Spent a long time texting with her yesterday, got busy and just stopped. Wasted a bunch of time. Says she lives in Ellicott City and can host in her dungeon. I doubt it. Never discussed arrangements. Would love to know if she's real or fake. My guess fake.
SkySParkle
https://www.seeking.com/member/da5bb...f-ceb43e2facbc
Another Platonic only. Who knows maybe she just told me because I'm not her type. Good luck, hope somebody fucks her. If you do, please PM me or post. Would just like to know if she was any good, LOL.Last edited by Jt1896; 06-13-20 at 12:51. Reason: added to report
-
06-13-20 12:27 #4592Senior Member

Posts: 160Thats why the name of the post was overpriced / cutting off. I have many better options, a few of them there is no cost. Many are less demanding and more fun.
Originally Posted by Grasshopping
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-20 12:26
Senior Member
-
06-13-20 08:41 #4591Senior Member

Posts: 489Thanks for the good reports. I already blocked some of them just not to waste my time.
Originally Posted by FunGuy570
[View Original Post]
Some may think you pay too much. I think that's a personal choice and I wouldn't care eother if I had the money to afford your price points (but I don't).
Please don't let other comments deter you from posting reports. The reports are valuable on this board and is the main reason we are here reading without judgment.
-
06-12-20 14:06 #4590Senior Member

Posts: 45Gps
Same experience, she's unrealistic and unwilling to talk about it. I admire her confidence. Hold the line guys.
Originally Posted by Jt1896
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-20 14:03 #4589Senior Member

Posts: 45Pics are her but misrepresenting
Met up with this one, she's dtf, but, she's about 100 lbs heavier than her pics. I gave her a sandwich and made my escape.
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-20 09:46 #4588Senior Member

Posts: 165EmpresstaylorFLR
Yeah, currently switch to texting. CT number. Just playing along most likely will end up reporting and banning. We'll see.
Originally Posted by BadDog170
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-20 05:58 #4587Senior Member

Posts: 89Blondebabyx06 druggy. Kirtsen
This is Kirsten. She has 1 kid. She is pregnant again. She has an oxycotin habit. She gets a new profile as soon as she looses one. She will not meet you.
Originally Posted by GoodNightBalt
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-20 01:16 #4586Senior Member

Posts: 236Kmprice0306
Kmprice0306.
https://www.seeking.com/member/2f214...2-d84431ec23a6 pic seller, turned out to be a scammer.
Here's her profile pics in case she comes back with a new name. She was "Kgreenfield" previously.
-
06-11-20 22:24 #4585Senior Member

Posts: 45GPS. Probably not worth it
Correction, hold the line guys 250 - 300.
Originally Posted by Jt1896
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 22:23 #4584Senior Member

Posts: 45GPS. Probably not worth it
Hold the line guys, 2500 - 300 a meet.
Originally Posted by Jt1896
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 22:20 #4583Senior Member

Posts: 45Same
She's hit me up twice hard pass.
Originally Posted by Jt1896
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






