Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10680
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    Are you thinking of Violet that was around quite a bit with DFY? I think she moved to IL later and had visited on occasion after the move.
    Kallie definitely is not violet that OFG / DFY saw quite frequently, I have heard she's back and out of the game except maybe old regulars but don't quote me.

  2. #10679
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderGuy1954  [View Original Post]
    The former Denver Rose?
    And the second one sure looks like Bunnie.

  3. #10678

    Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by BrewFan224  [View Original Post]
    I know she's been reviewed here and somewhat recently, too. I always wanted to meet up with her but I float in and out of the hobby. I was getting that urge again but red flags are appearing. First, her number has changed to a 312 area code. I believe she moved out of town for awhile so maybe that explains it. Second, her ads have become very sporadic. Again, maybe there's a reasonable explanation. Third, her ads now state that her boobs are "large / natural" and before they were always medium, and that she has several tattoos but before she had none. Those things can change too, I guess. Fourth, her ads state she wants "dick pic" verification. This one is always odd and another red flag IMHO.

    Has anyone seen her recently and can they verify she's in MKE and that it's the Jersey Jess that has had decent reviews?
    Saw her over the weekend. It's her. Same service as before. I think her boobs did get bigger. Can't say that for certain, but they're fun!

  4. #10677

    Jersey Jess?

    I know she's been reviewed here and somewhat recently, too. I always wanted to meet up with her but I float in and out of the hobby. I was getting that urge again but red flags are appearing. First, her number has changed to a 312 area code. I believe she moved out of town for awhile so maybe that explains it. Second, her ads have become very sporadic. Again, maybe there's a reasonable explanation. Third, her ads now state that her boobs are "large / natural" and before they were always medium, and that she has several tattoos but before she had none. Those things can change too, I guess. Fourth, her ads state she wants "dick pic" verification. This one is always odd and another red flag IMHO.

    Has anyone seen her recently and can they verify she's in MKE and that it's the Jersey Jess that has had decent reviews?

  5. #10676

    Brittany Snow

    I've seen her twice now, and both times were incredible. First time was a car date, and after that I had to see her when we had more room, so I texted her yesterday morning. She's cool with setting up in advance. She isn't super high volume, and isn't available 24/7, but if you can work something out you will be very happy you did. I brought her a little outfit this time which she happily wore for me, and her performance is top shelf. Lots of dfk, teasing, BBBJ, cfs. Not sure if bb is available or not. Very willing and eager. It's just like a fling coming over, if I could still get cute young girls to want to come over. Be good to this one guys, I thought about keeping her to myself as much as I could. Don't make me regret posting this.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...w/656488035215

  6. #10675

    A few encounters

    Rhyan.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/570310383086

    Older, hairy legs and armpits, saggy boobs, and baby dmg. She smells and place has roaches. I wouldn't pay another visit and highly don't recommend.

    Alizee.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/920014296123

    Great provider. Lovely. Nice all around. Smells good, clean place, BBBJ and DATY. Would repeat and recommend. A bit higher than othershe but 160 seems fair.

    Cassandra.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/824206951899

    Similar looks to her ad. Decent looking. Smells and has a few marks. Drinks a bit too much too. Extreme rush service and asks for tips as well. Does allow BBFS and daty but she's too dirty for me to even think about it. I wouldn't waste anymore time with her.

  7. #10674

    Pics match

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderGuy1954  [View Original Post]
    The former Denver Rose?
    Sure looks like it.

  8. #10673

    Isn't the first one--

    Quote Originally Posted by Outfishing  [View Original Post]
    The pickings are very thin. I have dreamed about these 3. They all had a good incall in a safe neighborhood. A good time was had with each. If you can't smell like an ash tray when you leave, stay away from the third one. Stay safe.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...2/938583422736

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/256480502171

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/692671067573
    The former Denver Rose?

  9. #10672

    Bayview Car Date girl

    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    I agree on the girl in Bayview. Saw her this week and what a lame BJ. Had to finish myself with her mouth by the tip to catch. Just had her lick it. Just wasn't doing it for me. Would barely go more than a couple inches down and when she did she gagged the whole time. The one plus was that it was wet, made it easy to stroke at least but no will not repeat.
    Been texting this girl. She's been reviewed here so I texted her with all that background in mind.

    Was surprised she says no to kissing, no to nipple-sucking and no to any kind of ass play.

    She says she won't take her top off but is ok for me to grab / fondle her tits under her shirt.

    So for the $60 I get a warm hole to stick my dick in but no CIP!!

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/136831731808

  10. #10671

    Any experience with this one?

    She's been posting every once in a while on STG. Anyone reports?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/034694422779

  11. #10670
    Quote Originally Posted by Filling79  [View Original Post]
    This is the first I've heard as well. Sad to hear that, he sure was one hell of a contributor to our community.
    It was implied that he wasn't doing well awhile back. Rip dfy.

  12. #10669

    Hard Pass On This One

    Texted this one this morning as her ad said she was in Waukesha. Heard back from her and she said she could incall. Asked her what the donation would be for a hhr and all I wanted was a BBBJ with Cim. She texted back 350. I told her I would pass and that she was out of her effing mind.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/529371619475

  13. #10668

    Violet /

    Quote Originally Posted by PNR2004  [View Original Post]
    That is Kallie. Been reviewed her many times. When she was at her prime a favorite of DFY before he passed. I was with her once. Did not repeat. She was very mechanical.
    Are you thinking of Violet that was around quite a bit with DFY? I think she moved to IL later and had visited on occasion after the move.

  14. #10667

    Rip

    Quote Originally Posted by MkePlayer  [View Original Post]
    You're saying DFY passed away? I hadn't heard that. Didn't see it reported here.
    This is the first I've heard as well. Sad to hear that, he sure was one hell of a contributor to our community.

  15. #10666

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by RayDonovan2000  [View Original Post]
    That's a manly face, hopefully it's better in person? She had an ad up over the weekend that also had pics of another provider in it. I've always been leery of the other girl, but her nipples always make me want to meet her. Attempts at communication have been difficult at best.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape