Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10670
    Quote Originally Posted by Filling79  [View Original Post]
    This is the first I've heard as well. Sad to hear that, he sure was one hell of a contributor to our community.
    It was implied that he wasn't doing well awhile back. Rip dfy.

  2. #10669

    Hard Pass On This One

    Texted this one this morning as her ad said she was in Waukesha. Heard back from her and she said she could incall. Asked her what the donation would be for a hhr and all I wanted was a BBBJ with Cim. She texted back 350. I told her I would pass and that she was out of her effing mind.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/529371619475

  3. #10668

    Violet /

    Quote Originally Posted by PNR2004  [View Original Post]
    That is Kallie. Been reviewed her many times. When she was at her prime a favorite of DFY before he passed. I was with her once. Did not repeat. She was very mechanical.
    Are you thinking of Violet that was around quite a bit with DFY? I think she moved to IL later and had visited on occasion after the move.

  4. #10667

    Rip

    Quote Originally Posted by MkePlayer  [View Original Post]
    You're saying DFY passed away? I hadn't heard that. Didn't see it reported here.
    This is the first I've heard as well. Sad to hear that, he sure was one hell of a contributor to our community.

  5. #10666

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by RayDonovan2000  [View Original Post]
    That's a manly face, hopefully it's better in person? She had an ad up over the weekend that also had pics of another provider in it. I've always been leery of the other girl, but her nipples always make me want to meet her. Attempts at communication have been difficult at best.

  6. #10665

    Dfy

    Quote Originally Posted by PNR2004  [View Original Post]
    That is Kallie. Been reviewed her many times. When she was at her prime a favorite of DFY before he passed. I was with her once. Did not repeat. She was very mechanical.
    You're saying DFY passed away? I hadn't heard that. Didn't see it reported here.

  7. #10664

    Yeah that's her

    Quote Originally Posted by RayDonovan2000  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeeBased  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her multiple times and she was always great, trustworthy. She told me she knew girls who would steal from clients, though. Always gave me a discounted rate for some reason. Last time was a few weeks ago. You never know with these girls, things can change on a dime.
    It's kinda dark funny at my expense MilwaukeeBased, but being stolen from the other morning is how we started talking rofl. She happened to message me like 5-10 minutes max after I got robbed and she told me the same shit. Because of the long time for posts to show up, I actually got much more comfortable with her right after I asked and we're going to meet up, but I super appreciate the feedback.

  8. #10663

    Kallie

    Quote Originally Posted by WisFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/408201239312

    Anyone have any history or do I go it alone. Sherman Park area. Not sure I want to go it alone.
    That is Kallie. Been reviewed her many times. When she was at her prime a favorite of DFY before he passed. I was with her once. Did not repeat. She was very mechanical.

  9. #10662

    Is this her?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...8/097536607629

    Is this her?

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeeBased  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her multiple times and she was always great, trustworthy. She told me she knew girls who would steal from clients, though. Always gave me a discounted rate for some reason. Last time was a few weeks ago. You never know with these girls, things can change on a dime.

  10. #10661

    Recent dreams

    The pickings are very thin. I have dreamed about these 3. They all had a good incall in a safe neighborhood. A good time was had with each. If you can't smell like an ash tray when you leave, stay away from the third one. Stay safe.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...2/938583422736

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/256480502171

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/692671067573

  11. #10660
    Am I imagining it or are there pretty much no good bets left in Milwaukee? Kendall and Kirby used to be reliable for me but Kendall hasn't responded in awhile and Kirby is gone. Are there any well-reviewed safe providers left?

  12. #10659

    She's good

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeSky737  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...8/529290568194

    The ad has now been taken down, but the girl (Rose I think?) had an ad up that said like "Better than the best, wetter than the rest" or something. Really hot. I talked to her and we were working something out, but I'm a little wary not that she took the ad down.

    Is this kind of thing pretty normal for providers who are a little more picky / professional? Kinda trying to not get robbed twice in a row, but she seemed super nice.
    I've seen her multiple times and she was always great, trustworthy. She told me she knew girls who would steal from clients, though. Always gave me a discounted rate for some reason. Last time was a few weeks ago. You never know with these girls, things can change on a dime.

  13. #10658

    Omg

    Yeah I must've been super tired, "no nudity" is 100% NOT what I meant, good lord. I meant prude-like pictures. Or like the same butt angle four times. Girls that look like they are almost taking selfies they might post publicly.

  14. #10657

    Better than the Best

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...8/529290568194

    The ad has now been taken down, but the girl (Rose I think?) had an ad up that said like "Better than the best, wetter than the rest" or something. Really hot. I talked to her and we were working something out, but I'm a little wary not that she took the ad down.

    Is this kind of thing pretty normal for providers who are a little more picky / professional? Kinda trying to not get robbed twice in a row, but she seemed super nice.

  15. #10656
    Quote Originally Posted by BobSacamano  [View Original Post]
    What does no nudity in a post have to do with getting robbed? Lots of legit providers don't post nudity. I'd say the ones that only have nudes are more likely to be fake or out to rip you off
    I posted about it in the scams thing. I'm speaking from years of experience there, and saying "if they fit such and such, be careful. " After it happened to me the other day, I looked back on all of my time and realized all three times fit that profile: no nudity, or I mean like almost "prude-like" pictures, very short answers in sporadic texts like "yes," or "when you coming," and generally seemed disinterested in you and will say yes to anything and only care about what time you get there to get robbed.

    I sincerely apologize about not knowing about her, but it's more of knowing when you text them like I mentioned above. Sorry, I'm not trying to sound like an idiot, I guess I just can't get what I mean out right. I was also a little exhausted and shouldn't have been typing. Again, I apologize.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape