Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 6988
-
06-19-20 18:25 #2488Senior Member

Posts: 5229Likewise. Saw her more than a month ago.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
She has an ok place but lackluster in the sack. I'd revisit but not worth the trip.
BMD.
-
06-18-20 13:33 #2487Senior Member

Posts: 431SubCutie
I wish I read this earlier.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
I went to see her, what you said is true for me as well. I expected a bit more GFE and wildness, but I guess she wasn't into me.
-
06-18-20 11:34 #2486Senior Member

Posts: 78Juicy Cherry a scammer
Thank for sharing man, I appreciate the intel. This is why I posted about her before diving in myself. Something just seemed odd about her.
Originally Posted by PeteBarlow69
[View Original Post]
I am now convinced that she is a fraud and scammer.
She told me that she has a posh high rise apartment in Stamford, CT (nothing about New Haven). Being busted by cops is the.
Exact opposite type of persona she was representing of herself in our communication. She made it seem like she is some big.
Shot business woman. LOL.
So, this is what she told me:
- That she just recently moved from CA to CT due to her clientele being in NY.
- That she works for a prestigious modeling agency and has her own modeling agency as well.
- That she CANNOT meet at a public place because too many people in Fairfield county know her and her business matters a lot.
- That she is a nymph and loves to have "sex" so that is why she's even on the website.
When I asked her for more pictures (nothing explicit) she basically said she doesn't do that because again she can't risk her.
Identity being out there due to her business.
When I told her about a past experience on SA where a girl gave me her address and when I got there asked me to cashapp her.
$50 before she stepped outside and how I thought that was a scam, she sort of bugged out and didn't see how that could be a.
Scam.
-
06-18-20 09:08 #2485Senior Member

Posts: 5229She is a scammer. Block her and walk away. If you cashapp anyone in the world, they and your money are gone forever. It's really that simple.
Originally Posted by PeteBarlow69
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
06-18-20 06:40 #2484Senior Member

Posts: 1000Read The Forum
There is rarely anything new happening when dealing with pay for play! This suBJect has been deeply discussed here!
Originally Posted by PeteBarlow69
[View Original Post]
Poo.
-
06-18-20 00:02 #2483Senior Member

Posts: 347Highly recommend
I've seen this one a few times now. The pics on the site don't do her justice. She's insatiable, ready to go for hours and the consideration is reasonable. Can't host but Milford works quite well for her. Bring a bottle of red and if you're into 420, she'll be all the more happy.
https://www.seeking.com/member/a1087...9-37f7032073b1
-
06-17-20 18:34 #2482Senior Member

Posts: 51Something not right about juicy Cherry
We texted back and forth set up at to meet she told.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
Me that she is in new haven not Stamford. Then she tells me that she cannot accept cash and she will only take cash app. I told her in my 27 years in this hobby I have never heard of anyone NOT taking cash. She told me that she was busted by the cops and she needs to be careful. Have any of my fellow.
Mongers heard of this before not accepting cash?
-
06-17-20 17:23 #2481Senior Member

Posts: 702I like Latinas or girls with an ass. Britt is pretty but she is pretty skinny and I also found her to be kinda stiff and mechanical but it may be that she was not all that into me. She's a nice girl and a good pick for most guys, just not what I am looking for.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 16:58 #2480Senior Member

Posts: 244Anything is possible. Its just my experience. I don't even bother sending them messages.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 16:36 #2479Senior Member

Posts: 431Subcutie69
Tommy, Why didn't she do it for you? I am curious.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 16:24 #2478Senior Member

Posts: 660It's a Big Scam
Ever notice you seem to get a flurry of messages once your premium membership expires? I wonder if these girls are given some sort of incentive to send messages to non-premium members. And then, once you renew your premium membership, most of the messages are some one word hello and then they don't log into the site for months.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 16:17 #2477Senior Member

Posts: 431Juicy_Cherry
She sent me a message but can't read it since I am still debating if it is time to go back on a subscription.
Originally Posted by MasterLink
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 01:28 #2476Senior Member

Posts: 1322Fake
Not sure every profile with Connecticut, Connecticut is a fake. I can see that it's possible the girl doesn't want to be specific with a town and might do that. That said, it's still a bit of a red flag.
Originally Posted by BoredinCT12
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
06-16-20 21:19 #2475Senior Member

Posts: 78Didn't mean anything negative
I honestly didn't mean anything negative by it nor was I trying to get anyone to sign up. It was truly an honest query on my part.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
I actually posted her image in the Stamford escort review thread (few days ago) but forgot to post it here when I realized that not everyone is.
Going to have member to seeking. I'm attaching the image now of this girl (Marissa).
She claims she's in Stamford when talking to her.
-
06-16-20 19:43 #2474Senior Member

Posts: 347I see master link asking. Who's the other? If it's my post, no requests made for anything. Just good old helpful warning.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





