Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 7,921 to 7,935 of 10971
-
06-17-20 12:39 #3051Senior Member

Posts: 386Sa
Yeah it's a bad time right now to sign up. I have paused the account since March, best thing I have done and will resume it in August. Yes, I have a bunch of messages I can't read but I don't really care for now. Very few girls are really looking to meet right now. You are literally throwing away money at this point.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 11:16 #3050Banned Member

Posts: 414What annoys me
Whats annoys me on seeking besides the online shit. Is that I've messaged like 15 woman yesterday afternoon and as of noon today there all in delivered mode and unread. But these woman have been active today. Why do these woman not read there messages or are they just bots.
-
06-17-20 10:36 #3049Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 52Video
Most of the girls I've talked to are video chat only.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 10:28 #3048Senior Member

Posts: 265What a waste of time Seeking is ... or not?
It's been a very long time since I was ghosted at a meet & greet. Maybe I'm just lucky, I don't know. Can you please post links to their profiles so we know to avoid.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
SA has an abundance of women seeking online only, scam artists wanting money upfront, occasional fake photos, and other bullshit, but I suspect it's far less than other sites from what I read on the boards here. If you have the patience to weed through it, I find the payoff to be well worth it. To each his own.
-
06-17-20 09:30 #3047Senior Member

Posts: 202Generally, I'm okay with it, if it's the person. I'm less okay if it's just dudes catfishing.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 07:08 #3046Senior Member

Posts: 702Well, it's too late. It started long ago and it's too late to stop it and SA doesn't want to stop it. It's like fighting gravity; good luck!
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 20:59 #3045Senior Member

Posts: 4548Exactly. If one person start selling pics and vid on SA. Others will follow.
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 19:40 #3044Senior Member

Posts: 742What a waste of time Seeking is
Been back on for less than a week and already dealing with complete bullshit!
Scheduled four meets, one Sunday, one Monday, Two today. None of them were new to the site.
Sunday no showed, even though they confirmed they were coming.
Monday no showed, even though they confirmed they were coming.
Tuesday first meet no showed even though they confirmed they were coming.
Tuesday second meet, never confirmed they were coming, so I did not go.
She sent a nasty message to me bitching me out for wasting her time for going and I am a rude piece of shit for not telling her I was not coming.
Explained to her that she never responded to me confirming she was coming. She told me we had definite plans.
I fucking quit! Can't win with these fucking!
Add in all the online only, online for now until Covid 19 is over, buy my pictures, etc, etc, etc.
Complete waste of ninety fucking dollars!
-
06-16-20 18:49 #3043Senior Member

Posts: 602Yes you can
You can report them but nothing happens with their profile as SA does nothing and doesn't really care. Look, SA's best interest is to have as many girls on the site as possible. A couple years ago you could report a girl and circle back to see if SA did anything, now you can't because as soon as you "report" they block access to her profile while insincerely thanking you. Similar mindset concerning the block feature, years ago you could block a girl and then unblock her, no more.
Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 17:08 #3042Senior Member

Posts: 702This filter thing seems pretty popular with the young girls. A turn-off for me, definitely.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 17:07 #3041Senior Member

Posts: 702I didn't see that category (online only) in the report menu. Where is it?
Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 14:41 #3040Senior Member

Posts: 1089Filters
IMO if a woman needs to use a filter on her profile pic she must be not so attractive in person. Just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 13:30 #3039Senior Member

Posts: 202Filters are getting a little insane.
Saw this on SA today. Really? WTF?
-
06-16-20 13:28 #3038Senior Member

Posts: 202Reporting
You can still report them. I know I do. I thought they got rid of the category, but it's still there.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 13:13 #3037Senior Member

Posts: 702I've made a couple of great connections there over the years with women who messaged me first. I try to distinguish myself from the crowd, and the responses to my profile have been positive and sometimes they message me first. It's worth it to me to keep it out there. But it can be a useful approach, I agree!
Originally Posted by Newbie1961
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




