Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 7834
-
06-18-20 15:45 #3994Senior Member

Posts: 204Unicorn sigtings?
Anyone seen Lilly lately? I've tried the past couple nights around 9 and no luck =(.
-
06-17-20 18:47 #3993Senior Member

Posts: 179Not So Subtle
This is the second time in the last few days I've been driving up AA and I have seen a gaggle of girls on 127th. First, there were 7 standing on the street, today there was 5.
Both instances are the most I've seen together at once. Seems like a bad idea, unless you are driving by with a minivan for an impromptu orgy.
-
06-17-20 13:35 #3992Banned Member

Posts: 1358Same with me regarding IN Calls. IN fact, a provider needs to provide an IN Call, or else I will not visit her.
Originally Posted by Diver6390
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 13:10 #3991Senior Member

Posts: 362In other news
https://mynorthwest.com/1951680/seat...s-sex-workers/
This news I found interesting and may be of interest to this group. I don't usually pick up SW, the whole car date thing kind of makes me nervous. I prefer an incall any day.
-
06-17-20 11:11 #3990Regular Member

Posts: 4Recommendations?
Whom do you guys recommend for BBBJ? All my regulars dried up and it's a pain trying to track new ones down by the random pickup method.
-
06-17-20 09:30 #3989Senior Member

Posts: 61Bootyful brittney's SW rates
I second that, let me know the rates and if she BBBF. I know she hates CIP so you may be SOL there.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 02:36 #3988Banned Member

Posts: 964Re: Chaz
I'd encourage anyone to go visit CHAZ. There's a stage at Pine /12th featuring public speakers and community activists. It was pretty damn mellow all weekend when I was there. Parents brought their children. The weirdest part of it all is that people I knew who don't live in this area were calling me and telling me about the negative stuff they were seeing on the news. Burning buildings and armed gunman with assault rifles manning barricades, but I saw none of that. Everything was calm. The most bizarre part was people who don't live here wanting to argue with me online about what I saw and experienced, they wanted to believe the negative stuff they saw on the news and tell me that I was wrong for what I witnessed. That was the strangest part of it all.
Originally Posted by WooshPootang
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 23:58 #3987Senior Member

Posts: 1544If any of you pick Bootyful Britney up. Let me know the rate. I'd be interested in seeing her tonight at a non-TNA rate.
Originally Posted by BbwBanger
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 22:42 #3986Banned Member

Posts: 1358Why not? Most of us here are more than willing to share information. I know the questions I asked you about Priscilla are not invasive.
Originally Posted by HotsFeru
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 22:08 #3985Senior Member

Posts: 89Questions
I got Priscillas digits and a few of you are asking. Am I allowed to give that stuff out or no?
-
06-16-20 19:22 #3984Senior Member

Posts: 38Chaz
Sorry for going a bit off topic, but how was the CHAZ / CHOP? I was thinking about visiting there to see what was up.
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
Back on topic, 12 SWs out. 4 cute BSW in skimpy clothes down by lowes. This was about mid afternoon today.
-
06-16-20 18:33 #3983Senior Member

Posts: 83Saw her out today.
Originally Posted by ZifnabsDragon
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 18:30 #3982Senior Member

Posts: 83Big Mexican Women out
They is a crew of nice and thick Latinas up by the Lowes.
A few white girls and AA ones two. Counted at least 15 out today.
-
06-15-20 03:54 #3981Banned Member

Posts: 964I spent all of my time in CHAZ this past weekend which was interesting. I decided to spend some time on AA on Sunday night. Definitely girls out there, a few wearing nothing but thongs out there. Nobody of real interest for me, though. I ran into Maria after about a month of not seeing her, we locked eyes and when I stopped to pick her up she scowled at me and walked on. I thought that was odd, but decided to try again on the next block. Same result, she scowled at me hard as she just kept on walking. There's no way she mistook me for someone else because been seeing her pretty consistently for over a year. Last time I saw her she was raving about what a good john I am, LOL. I can only imagine what injustice she feels I committed, I'm guessing she feels that I'm getting way too much for the price I'm paying. That's usually how it goes. But rather than attempt to re-negotiate, she'll just ignore me. It's the Ho School of Business philosophy at work. Definitely not the first time I've encountered that.
But I'm also noticing guys doing dumb shit on AA. Stopping right on AA to talk to a girl or get her attention. Usually the girls ignore it and keep walking. I've also seen guys hold-up traffic at intersections while they talk to an SW. Don't be a dumbass.
-
06-15-20 03:41 #3980Banned Member

Posts: 964Lately there haven't been really any police on AA, I think they're all dealing with the protest and CHAZ. Girls on the street is the last of their priorities right now. Actually probably a good time to be out there.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





