The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 529 of 732 FirstFirst ... 29 429 479 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 579 629 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,935 of 10968
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #3048

    What a waste of time Seeking is ... or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    Been back on for less than a week and already dealing with complete bullshit!

    Scheduled four meets, one Sunday, one Monday, Two today. None of them were new to the site.

    Sunday no showed, even though they confirmed they were coming.

    Monday no showed, even though they confirmed they were coming.

    Tuesday first meet no showed even though they confirmed they were coming.

    Tuesday second meet, never confirmed they were coming, so I did not go.

    She sent a nasty message to me bitching me out for wasting her time for going and I am a rude piece of shit for not telling her I was not coming.

    Explained to her that she never responded to me confirming she was coming. She told me we had definite plans.

    I fucking quit! Can't win with these fucking!

    Add in all the online only, online for now until Covid 19 is over, buy my pictures, etc, etc, etc.

    Complete waste of ninety fucking dollars!
    It's been a very long time since I was ghosted at a meet & greet. Maybe I'm just lucky, I don't know. Can you please post links to their profiles so we know to avoid.

    SA has an abundance of women seeking online only, scam artists wanting money upfront, occasional fake photos, and other bullshit, but I suspect it's far less than other sites from what I read on the boards here. If you have the patience to weed through it, I find the payoff to be well worth it. To each his own.

  2. #3047
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    Well, it's too late. It started long ago and it's too late to stop it and SA doesn't want to stop it. It's like fighting gravity; good luck!
    Generally, I'm okay with it, if it's the person. I'm less okay if it's just dudes catfishing.

  3. #3046
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Exactly. If one person start selling pics and vid on SA. Others will follow.
    Well, it's too late. It started long ago and it's too late to stop it and SA doesn't want to stop it. It's like fighting gravity; good luck!

  4. #3045
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    There are other sites for pics or vids than SA. Seeking is for arrangements where you meet the girl in real life. You want that other stuff? Fine, go where it belongs, that's not on SA. The site even has 'online only' as a category to report a girl, which goes to prove my point. IT DOESN'T BELONG THERE.
    Exactly. If one person start selling pics and vid on SA. Others will follow.

  5. #3044

    What a waste of time Seeking is

    Been back on for less than a week and already dealing with complete bullshit!

    Scheduled four meets, one Sunday, one Monday, Two today. None of them were new to the site.

    Sunday no showed, even though they confirmed they were coming.

    Monday no showed, even though they confirmed they were coming.

    Tuesday first meet no showed even though they confirmed they were coming.

    Tuesday second meet, never confirmed they were coming, so I did not go.

    She sent a nasty message to me bitching me out for wasting her time for going and I am a rude piece of shit for not telling her I was not coming.

    Explained to her that she never responded to me confirming she was coming. She told me we had definite plans.

    I fucking quit! Can't win with these fucking!

    Add in all the online only, online for now until Covid 19 is over, buy my pictures, etc, etc, etc.

    Complete waste of ninety fucking dollars!

  6. #3043

    Yes you can

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91  [View Original Post]
    You can still report them. I know I do. I thought they got rid of the category, but it's still there.
    You can report them but nothing happens with their profile as SA does nothing and doesn't really care. Look, SA's best interest is to have as many girls on the site as possible. A couple years ago you could report a girl and circle back to see if SA did anything, now you can't because as soon as you "report" they block access to her profile while insincerely thanking you. Similar mindset concerning the block feature, years ago you could block a girl and then unblock her, no more.

  7. #3042
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    IMO if a woman needs to use a filter on her profile pic she must be not so attractive in person. Just my 2 cents.
    This filter thing seems pretty popular with the young girls. A turn-off for me, definitely.

  8. #3041
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91  [View Original Post]
    You can still report them. I know I do. I thought they got rid of the category, but it's still there.
    I didn't see that category (online only) in the report menu. Where is it?

  9. #3040

    Filters

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91  [View Original Post]
    Saw this on SA today. Really? WTF?
    IMO if a woman needs to use a filter on her profile pic she must be not so attractive in person. Just my 2 cents.

  10. #3039

    Filters are getting a little insane.

    Saw this on SA today. Really? WTF?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CD8261FC-D96A-4F9F-A923-19D1A0371269.jpeg‎  

  11. #3038

    Reporting

    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    "Online Only" seems to have been removed as a grounds to report a user a while ago. There are a LOT of girls offering online only there now. SA's "blog" still says it's against their rules, in a post that's from 2018, but I don't know what the deal actually is now.
    You can still report them. I know I do. I thought they got rid of the category, but it's still there.

  12. #3037
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie1961  [View Original Post]
    May I suggest you just hide your profile. It eliminates that problem completely. Just message the ones you are interested in (those are the girls you want to talk to and f at ck anyway to begin with). No one can see your profile unless you reach out to them first.
    I've made a couple of great connections there over the years with women who messaged me first. I try to distinguish myself from the crowd, and the responses to my profile have been positive and sometimes they message me first. It's worth it to me to keep it out there. But it can be a useful approach, I agree!

  13. #3036

    Follow up

    There are other sites for pics or vids than SA. Seeking is for arrangements where you meet the girl in real life. You want that other stuff? Fine, go where it belongs, that's not on SA. The site even has 'online only' as a category to report a girl, which goes to prove my point. IT DOESN'T BELONG THERE.

  14. #3035

    Out-of-state messages

    May I suggest you just hide your profile. It eliminates that problem completely. Just message the ones you are interested in (those are the girls you want to talk to and f at ck anyway to begin with). No one can see your profile unless you reach out to them first.

  15. #3034
    Senior Member


    Posts: 372
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    It's very easy for them to scam you online. $30 for photos -- you cashapp them and they email you photos. $75 for a video of me having sex. You cashapp them and they ghost you. Be prepared to be taken, a lot. Why not just use one of the webcam sites? You can do 'private shows' or whatnot. If you really want what feels like a "relationship," but online only, there are many who will offer that to you but VERY few who will deliver on it.
    A girl on SA with content should have an OnlyFans. A website where you pay to access their content, which already exists and is uploaded so you are certain to get it. Much simpler. Ask for her OnlyFans.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape