Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12123
    Quote Originally Posted by Southali  [View Original Post]
    Between fresh sheets of paper towel and a thorough dousing of the area underneath with sanitizer, I could make that work.

    In your experiences, are the masseuses equally as uninhibited as before. Everything the same but just behind a face mask?
    At Diamond spa everything was pretty much the same. There were 3 girls in the lobby, one took my temperature, scanned my forehead. I paid $45 and there were two paper towels covering the head rest. When you put your head down the paper towels tear apart for your face, so you know its new and fresh. I used hand sanitizer and received a good massage. I turned over and put my hand up dress, standard HJ and tip 40. She then massaged my head. We both wore our masks, no complaints. She used hand sanitizer through out and I received the full hour. When I got to the car, I put on hand sanitizer again. The girl was very friendly and talkative.

  2. #12122
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaysd80  [View Original Post]
    Her post says no FS.
    The OP was looking fornon-sketchy FBSM, no mention of FS.

  3. #12121

    Any others?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveLA42  [View Original Post]
    She didn't quote me an additional 350 for cfs. She asked me how much I had with me and I told her 160. She had no problem with that. Hot spinner.
    Has anyone else gotten FS from other girls at this clairemont establishment or just from Tatiana?

  4. #12120
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaysd80  [View Original Post]
    Her post says no FS.
    TER reviews are pretty consistent, no FS, HJ only.

  5. #12119
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Pretty gal, mid 30's big tits, good massage, good finish. YMMV.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/133006
    Her post says no FS.

  6. #12118
    Quote Originally Posted by PColaFun1  [View Original Post]
    I checked it out last week, had Tatiana. She offered FS for an additional 350!

    I laughed. Got the jackhammer and left. I may try someone else but definitely not Tatiana again.
    She didn't quote me an additional 350 for cfs. She asked me how much I had with me and I told her 160. She had no problem with that. Hot spinner.

  7. #12117
    Quote Originally Posted by Wzrd94  [View Original Post]
    I did my research and read about it. Made an account and followed your advice of 25 bucks. Now I'm happy and learning how to use the site. Again, thank you.
    Happy to help a fellow hobbyist out!

  8. #12116

    Alcohol

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I agree completely. Some spas will have hand sanitizers or alcohol rub in them so I use that to wipe down / clean the headrest. If they don't have them readily I just use my travel hand sanitizer I have with me to clean it. I think with the new reopening guidelines these rooms should be equipped with these items now to clean the headrests.
    Between fresh sheets of paper towel and a thorough dousing of the area underneath with sanitizer, I could make that work.

    In your experiences, are the masseuses equally as uninhibited as before. Everything the same but just behind a face mask?

  9. #12115
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustyHairlip  [View Original Post]
    Who are the ladies you all recommend? I've been to only 1 FBSM place in the past and had a not-so-great experience as the place felt sketchy. Who do you recommend? I like ladies with big tits, so any recommendations along those lines is very much appreciated.
    Pretty gal, mid 30's big tits, good massage, good finish. YMMV.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/133006

  10. #12114
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfer12  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker first time poster. I will try and post as many reviews as possible on here.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/177118

    Does anyone have an details on this provider? She only has 3 pictures and they look a little suspect. When I google her number nothing comes up.

    I just sent her a message to confirm her location (UTC), price, and ask for more pictures to verify.

    No go on the pictures.

    Rates were pretty standard for an attractive independent (assuming she is private): 160/ hhr, 220/ hr, 320/90 min.

    Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    I suggest you take a crash course in reverse image search.

  11. #12113

    Recommendations

    Who are the ladies you all recommend? I've been to only 1 FBSM place in the past and had a not-so-great experience as the place felt sketchy. Who do you recommend? I like ladies with big tits, so any recommendations along those lines is very much appreciated.

  12. #12112

    Fun & bubbly blonde?

    Long time lurker first time poster. I will try and post as many reviews as possible on here.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/177118

    Does anyone have an details on this provider? She only has 3 pictures and they look a little suspect. When I google her number nothing comes up.

    I just sent her a message to confirm her location (UTC), price, and ask for more pictures to verify.

    No go on the pictures.

    Rates were pretty standard for an attractive independent (assuming she is private): 160/ hhr, 220/ hr, 320/90 min.

    Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

  13. #12111

    Not ready

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick916  [View Original Post]
    Diamond Spa had a paper towel on the head rest and gave me hand sanitzer before I put my hands up her dress. We both wore masks as well. I watched her change the sheets and paper towel while I got dressed.
    I get that some of the guys are ready to jump in. But I agree with the guy who said he sometimes gets a hint of another guys breath in the face hole. It always distracted me before, now it would really kill the mood. I hope to see some of my ATFs soon though!!

  14. #12110
    BenSpanklin
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepMassage  [View Original Post]
    I thought this was the same Willow that has been around a while but perhaps offing a new service (Tantra) but it seems to be a different one. Does anyone have any intel on this one. When it comes to Tantra what exactly does that entail service-wise? Is there anything beyond a HJ?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/150351
    There is another willow.

  15. #12109
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I agree completely. Some spas will have hand sanitizers or alcohol rub in them so I use that to wipe down / clean the headrest. If they don't have them readily I just use my travel hand sanitizer I have with me to clean it. I think with the new reopening guidelines these rooms should be equipped with these items now to clean the headrests.
    Diamond Spa had a paper towel on the head rest and gave me hand sanitzer before I put my hands up her dress. We both wore masks as well. I watched her change the sheets and paper towel while I got dressed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape