Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,751 to 15,765 of 26426
-
06-17-20 07:45 #10676Senior Member

Posts: 246Brittany Snow
I've seen her twice now, and both times were incredible. First time was a car date, and after that I had to see her when we had more room, so I texted her yesterday morning. She's cool with setting up in advance. She isn't super high volume, and isn't available 24/7, but if you can work something out you will be very happy you did. I brought her a little outfit this time which she happily wore for me, and her performance is top shelf. Lots of dfk, teasing, BBBJ, cfs. Not sure if bb is available or not. Very willing and eager. It's just like a fling coming over, if I could still get cute young girls to want to come over. Be good to this one guys, I thought about keeping her to myself as much as I could. Don't make me regret posting this.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...w/656488035215
-
06-17-20 01:24 #10675Senior Member

Posts: 166A few encounters
Rhyan.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/570310383086
Older, hairy legs and armpits, saggy boobs, and baby dmg. She smells and place has roaches. I wouldn't pay another visit and highly don't recommend.
Alizee.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/920014296123
Great provider. Lovely. Nice all around. Smells good, clean place, BBBJ and DATY. Would repeat and recommend. A bit higher than othershe but 160 seems fair.
Cassandra.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/824206951899
Similar looks to her ad. Decent looking. Smells and has a few marks. Drinks a bit too much too. Extreme rush service and asks for tips as well. Does allow BBFS and daty but she's too dirty for me to even think about it. I wouldn't waste anymore time with her.
-
06-16-20 23:11 #10674Senior Member

Posts: 58Pics match
Sure looks like it.
Originally Posted by OlderGuy1954
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 23:11 #10673Senior Member

Posts: 181Isn't the first one--
The former Denver Rose?
Originally Posted by Outfishing
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 19:47 #10672Senior Member

Posts: 660Bayview Car Date girl
Been texting this girl. She's been reviewed here so I texted her with all that background in mind.
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
Was surprised she says no to kissing, no to nipple-sucking and no to any kind of ass play.
She says she won't take her top off but is ok for me to grab / fondle her tits under her shirt.
So for the $60 I get a warm hole to stick my dick in but no CIP!!
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/136831731808
-
06-16-20 17:18 #10671Senior Member

Posts: 88Any experience with this one?
She's been posting every once in a while on STG. Anyone reports?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/034694422779
-
06-16-20 15:55 #10670Senior Member

Posts: 189It was implied that he wasn't doing well awhile back. Rip dfy.
Originally Posted by Filling79
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 13:32 #10669Senior Member

Posts: 255Hard Pass On This One
Texted this one this morning as her ad said she was in Waukesha. Heard back from her and she said she could incall. Asked her what the donation would be for a hhr and all I wanted was a BBBJ with Cim. She texted back 350. I told her I would pass and that she was out of her effing mind.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/529371619475
-
06-16-20 13:27 #10668Senior Member

Posts: 1244Violet /
Are you thinking of Violet that was around quite a bit with DFY? I think she moved to IL later and had visited on occasion after the move.
Originally Posted by PNR2004
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 12:08 #10667Senior Member

Posts: 246Rip
This is the first I've heard as well. Sad to hear that, he sure was one hell of a contributor to our community.
Originally Posted by MkePlayer
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 12:07 #10666Senior Member

Posts: 246Yikes
That's a manly face, hopefully it's better in person? She had an ad up over the weekend that also had pics of another provider in it. I've always been leery of the other girl, but her nipples always make me want to meet her. Attempts at communication have been difficult at best.
Originally Posted by RayDonovan2000
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 11:44 #10665Senior Member

Posts: 186Dfy
You're saying DFY passed away? I hadn't heard that. Didn't see it reported here.
Originally Posted by PNR2004
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 11:31 #10664Senior Member

Posts: 98Yeah that's her
Originally Posted by RayDonovan2000
[View Original Post]
It's kinda dark funny at my expense MilwaukeeBased, but being stolen from the other morning is how we started talking rofl. She happened to message me like 5-10 minutes max after I got robbed and she told me the same shit. Because of the long time for posts to show up, I actually got much more comfortable with her right after I asked and we're going to meet up, but I super appreciate the feedback.
Originally Posted by MilwaukeeBased
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 09:14 #10663Senior Member

Posts: 484Kallie
That is Kallie. Been reviewed her many times. When she was at her prime a favorite of DFY before he passed. I was with her once. Did not repeat. She was very mechanical.
Originally Posted by WisFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 09:10 #10662Senior Member

Posts: 774Is this her?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...8/097536607629
Is this her?
Originally Posted by MilwaukeeBased
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






