Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 14,131 to 14,145 of 31631
-
06-17-20 10:46 #17501Senior Member

Posts: 69That might explain the frequent radio silence after making appointments. I used to see Alex Lynn pretty frequently when she was by the airport and she was always punctual. Now I don't get a response sometimes.
Originally Posted by Nickoglock
[View Original Post]
The last time I saw her the service was the same but it was a pain to actually get anything scheduled.
-
06-17-20 10:02 #17500Regular Member

Posts: 6Katie
Greeting gentlemen, my head was pounding last night so I decided to go to sleep. My dream had me going to Katie's safe incall. Finally met up with her and she was stunning, I was a little nervous as I'm still a Rookie in the game so I was struggling keeping a Erection but Katie made me feel comfortable and that BBBJ and dt shows she loves what she does. That being said, I will seeing her again when she comes back LOL.
Stay safe.
https://independent.com.listcrawler....ando/51929408/
-
06-17-20 08:03 #17499Senior Member

Posts: 59She is here now
I know this because I had an appointment with her that I had to cancel, much to my regret. Hoping I can see her next time she is in town. If you PM her, she is good to respond.
Originally Posted by FloridaBen
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 00:10 #17498Senior Member

Posts: 69Avalon
Anyone with intel in whether Avalon is coming back to Orlando any time soon?
-
06-16-20 20:52 #17497Senior Member

Posts: 106Katie
Wow she is cute AF. I will be in Orlando next week, hope she's still around.
Originally Posted by MikeDoes
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 17:18 #17496Senior Member

Posts: 165Alexlynn
Not sure I can agree. I want to let the crew know.
Last time I seen her I had to bail because she went in the bathroom forever, having some candy so I bailed. She use to be an atf. Now the candy has taken hold and is not going to let go.
Originally Posted by HoodHeffner1
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 16:20 #17495Senior Member

Posts: 127Katie Kisses
I saw Katie today at a safe in-call hotel. I am usually a little paranoid when I first meet a girl, but she definitely tried to make me feel comfortable. I normal take awhile to finish from just headache relief and take combined with my nerves I couldn't finish; I will say her BBBJ & DT were both good and she didn't rush me at all. Next time I'll do a hh to insure a finish.
Stay Safe.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...923/4076631558
-
06-16-20 13:07 #17494Senior Member

Posts: 198Venus
First clue is the address is WAWA. I doubt I can get a sandwich and hooker to go? Well mabye on OBT but not a 400 dollar one at the airport, LOL. Hard to explain to my boss why the car took $400 in gas for a G35.
Originally Posted by Carlosa
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 11:57 #17493Senior Member

Posts: 941When I called it was outcall o ly and could not provide verify photos.
Originally Posted by Bleeder666
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 10:05 #17492Regular Member

Posts: 7Yes I have had some bad experiences trusting escortbabylon's reviews. May have to toftt because I like her look.
Originally Posted by JAva181
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 09:41 #17491Senior Member

Posts: 730Kate Kisses
Saw her on Sunday around noon. Girl's got mad DT skills. Had me pop in less than 10 minutes.
PHFJ Out!
-
06-16-20 09:02 #17490Senior Member

Posts: 73Alexlynn266
Another great dream with Alexlynn266. Communication was good and she came through in the clutch on short notice. I arrived and she was looking sweet in her lace panties. Amazing BBBJ, mish, k9, and filled the bag. Long story short, My dream lived up to all the hype. Looking forward to my next dream.
-
06-16-20 05:01 #17489Senior Member

Posts: 70Orando Venus Escorts. Legit?
Hey guys,
I found this site called Orlando Venus Escorts and it looks really good. Like TGTBT good.
I called the number from a burner and a young woman answered and said an outside appointment was 400 roses for an hr.
I didn't partake because I could find no reviews of this site. Anyone have any experience with them?
Here's the site:
https://www.orlandovenusescorts.com/
-
06-16-20 00:31 #17488Senior Member

Posts: 85I haven't seen her, I am kind of waiting for some more reviews from here. I don't trust the reviews on escortbabylon fully. I love the MILF'S and especially ones that look like that. If I do see her, guarantee that I will post the dream here.
Originally Posted by TheLantern
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 22:29 #17487Senior Member

Posts: 245I haven't seen her, but damn in the 2nd pic that is a freaking man hand! Huge.
Originally Posted by Anuel23
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






