Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,916 to 21,930 of 37369
-
06-15-20 21:46 #15454Senior Member

Posts: 1449That's pretty ridiculous she's way to good for that kind of bs. I've seen her and she is top notch.
Originally Posted by CaseyJones
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 21:44 #15453Banned Member

Posts: 443Same number
She's having phone issues. But same number works. I think somebody ran off with her phone and didn't return it.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 20:19 #15452Senior Member

Posts: 108Lindsey
I got a text from her while eating dinner telling me she was having phone issues but staying at same location. Absolutely the best head game out there!! She let me make a video giving me head from different positions for those lonely nights when I can't see her LOL].
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 20:14 #15451Senior Member

Posts: 108Sky
I have seen her several times at different locations because she moves a lot. I have had half hour visits and a couple hour visits. With each visit the option for anal was open for slightly higher donation. I have chosen the backdoor on several visits and she told me she totally enjoys anal which I can testify to!! During those visits she would ride me CG then lube both of us up and guide me into her ass. As we got into it her eyes would roll back in her head strangest thing I ever saw. So just to verify she is not giving herself reviews. I look forward to every visit I have with her!
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 17:44 #15450Senior Member

Posts: 115Raven sirens
I'm still unsure about Va Sirens. Is it worth it? Are the girls' menu's fairly open? I've heard it's kind of a case by case basis. I wouldn't go with them unless I'm sure the menu is worth it.
Originally Posted by CaseyJones
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 17:26 #15449Senior Member

Posts: 1775Sky?
Do you mean tall thin brunette Sky who used to be near the airport, now on Midlo? I have no idea (and how do you?) if she makes up fake reviews but my 2 dates w her have been killer. Body type I love, sweet sexy attitude and absolutely filthy in the sack; a real dick pleaser.
Originally Posted by ShoreDog
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 17:17 #15448Senior Member

Posts: 510Ravin not raven
I was speaking of Ravin. Not Raven.
Originally Posted by Sage3
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 17:16 #15447Senior Member

Posts: 510Smoke
That's ridiculous. Smoke is the real deal and has tons of reviews here from senior members. I post here to help you guys cause its a two way street. No way I'm making shit up to steer you in wrong direction.
Originally Posted by ShoreDog
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 16:47 #15446Senior Member

Posts: 70Scam?
Hey Gents.
I texted this one last night. Got a response this morning from her saying her boss has investigated me as I have wasted time for each girl in his company and his men are ready to leave for my house or job. I replied apologizing and saying it wasn't my intent to waste anyone's time. I got a response saying to try to talk to their boss so he doesn't have a problem. I then got a call from a different phone number. Haven't responded nor did I answer the call. Haven't received anything sense. Has anyone had experience with something like this? Looking at the ad, I see some red flags where it's probably a scam. Be safe out there.
https://callescort.org/703-646-8709
-
06-15-20 16:29 #15445Regular Member

Posts: 10Obviously he's never had a dream with Smoke. Like the post before mine I can not speak on behalf of Sky or Winter. But after just one visit with Smoke you will see and experience what has left some speechless. Myself included. But there again always up for a good Laugh!
Originally Posted by ShoreDog
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 16:19 #15444Senior Member

Posts: 1084She text me from her old number today. I never understood why these girls have several numbers. Handler maybe? I don't know, but she's good.
Originally Posted by TopGunz86
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 14:33 #15443Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 52Raven
It's not the same Raven that works for Sirens. They're completely different.
Originally Posted by SBspoiler2
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 13:40 #15442Senior Member

Posts: 335I beg to differ with your statement sir. As someone who has recently posted about Smoke I would like to say that everything I said about her was spot on. I also would like to know how do you go about posing as another monger?
Originally Posted by ShoreDog
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 13:30 #15441Senior Member

Posts: 229Smoke
Where do you get that from? I have personally seen smoke and winter. Winter swallow dick like a mad woman with no fear of throwing up as she chokes on your dick. Smoke is a sensual MILF who I have seen twice and both experiences were astronomical.
Originally Posted by ShoreDog
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 11:55 #15440Senior Member

Posts: 1084That's funny and news to me as far as Smoke. I can attest to her first hand and say she is very nice and well worth seeing. Probably the best in the area. If she did anal I'd be broke.
Originally Posted by ShoreDog
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






